1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ALL Iplehouse EID woman discussion thread

Dec 24, 2009

1. Yoiyami- try searching in this thread for "joint" and you should come up with a number of posts about the EID woman joints. The only occasional problem I have had with EID women are the knees popping out when I am trying to get them to sit, other than that I haven't had issues. If the joints were a concern for you, you could always consider using Iplehouse's custom ordering system and order an Asa head on an SID woman body. Iple reworked the joints for the SID dolls. I will say that having owned both the EID and SID woman bodies that there is just *something* about the EID body that I find really appealing...maybe it's those hips. The SID body is great, just portioned down a bit and I don't think the hips are as voluptuous. Just my 2 cents.

2. You can use the same head for two different sized bodies? Wow. I would expect the proportions to look all funky!

3. Yeah, the heads are interchangeable for the EID and SID women but the same doesn't work for the EID and SID guys...the neck holes for the guys are a different size.

Here was a comparison picture with a Luna head on an EID body and a Yur (who is sold as a basic EID) head on the SID body (you need to become a member of Iple to view the image): HERE

The custom system allows you to pick the body that you want with whichever head mold you want...along with the resin color you want. I think it's great but the drawback is the price is a little higher and they do not offer layaway with the custom system like they do when you buy a basic or limited edition doll.

4. My queen, in a private room .... is thinking about? ... Or whom?)))

[​IMG]

I'm writing a machine translator, sorry....

5. She's beautiful KorzhJlia!

6. Keep meaning to post a photo of my Nikki (Lahela) now she has had her faceup done.

[​IMG]

7. She's gorgeous, avrilpaeony! Love her faceup!

8. here is a quick picture of my lahela

9. Wow, Laurie Lenz ANGELS, she is wonderful!!! May I ask where you got the eyes, or what kind they are? They are the most amazing eyes I've ever seen, and with that beautiful skin colour, too, it's irresistible. And note that all my dolls are NS on purpose, but yours is making me want a tanned doll :D

That is great that your Ipleized your aunt!!!! Will this be her first BJD or her first Iple or both?
      I WISH that any of my friends were as much into BJD or even just sewing and crafting as I am. Most of the time I am doing the virtual sewing meet thing, and attending local meets every once in a while, but have no one close enough to get together with on a regular basis, which kinda sucks. So it's wonderful to have someone not just close, but a family member to talk to and "conspire" with :D Enjoy it!!!!

10. Just wanted

11. Hi:) i have really fallen for Carina lately but im having trouble finding one with Real skin and default makeup does anyone have any pics please?

12. I have a thought, have been thinking about this very intensely since they released Dexter.
      Dexters nose to be specific :D
      I have to say I love it, and I would like to see it on one of the EID women someday.
      Love the sculpts in general, but I always find the noses too small.
      Think they are kinda girly, I want a powerful woman like Katey Sagal or Anjelica Huston :fangirl:

Do you think there will be a day, and what are your thoughts on the matter? :)

13. Im trying to find information about the EID woman body...Did they update it a while ago from the original EID body by changing the foot hooks? What else did they change about it and can anyone link to pictures please?

14. I have an old EID woman and a new one and the only changes I have noticed are in the foot hooks, as you say. They are now a lot less fragile-looking (my old EID woman broke a foot hook. Well, I did it actually, in trying to get a pair of too tight boots off. Can't blame her for that. But the design was instrisically weak, so something like that was bound to happen at some point).

15. Not sure if it's a change exactly, but last night I noticed that my Luna from early 2010 and my new Lahela are... different heights? It's a minor difference but I had them side by side for comparison pics for a friend and saw it. It's not a head-size difference, since it's noticeable at the knees and hips. Also, although maybe it's a trick of skin tone/mold age, but my Luna's waist looks bigger.

16. WOW your Carly is amazing may i ask what faceup she has ??

17. I do have one, I will post pictures soon.

18. The EID knees really are very very annoying. Luo also has that knee problem and I hate it when I've struggled to get his pants on, and done up the zip - kerplunk out go the knees and I have to fiddle.

SID girls are for me a slight psychological advantage because the size (I think it's only psychological) just seems that much easier to manage. But I've come to the conclusion that I don't like mobility thighs much. So only my first EIDs have them and after that I just stopped the mobility.

19. Wow. that modification is amazing. Seems to work really well. Unfortunately mini tools and I are not best of friends. Some people are amazing at adapting and solving problems. Iplehouse should take a look at this and implement it.