1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ALL Iplehouse EID woman discussion thread

Dec 24, 2009

1. That was kinda mor expectable than 'a few days', anyway XD. And about the mobility joint, I am not a fan, either; from my EID's, I have two with it, and three without; and I can't say that I miss it on those who don't have it... I also prefer the smooth line that my jessica's legs have without it.

2. Okay, great! That means I can breath a little, LOL! I should be finishing payment for my Jessica just in time to have to start all over again, LOL!

3. As far as the mobility Joint is concern, both my Luo and Kamau have it. I really think I can do without that extra joint. I also think it would break the lovely line on the women.

4. Do you think they mean just Asian and African skin tones, or whole new Asian and African sculpts to go with them? *hopes for latter*

5. I want the RS Luna but I wanted to wait for the African whichthey definately say is coming but give no dates. It will be my luck to order then she is released next month.

6. Where Iplehouse is concern, I'm almost positive they're releasing an Asian and AA EID woman. If you look at the site they already have dolls of several skin tones. Besides, they're on a roll and they know it, LOL!

7. Pfft. Why do they have to tease us with a 'few days' when they really mean months? ;~;
      I guess I really shouldn't be bothered by that, since they're going to get my money anyway.:|

And besides, I'm more likely to have my tax refund by then... because knowing my luck, they'll release them overlapping with something else that I want that has a limited ordering period. xD

8. I'm sorry I got everyone all excited, I literally copy/pasted my response from them which said a few days.

Any opinions on the new realskin? Anyone have it?

9. I have a YID boy and a pair of JID girl hands in the new Real Skin... it looks and feels just like my JIDs real skin... the color is pretty good match. ^^

10. Does anyone have any pictures of a realskin body blushed? Im thinking of doing this on my RS Yur when I get her and wondered how it looked.
      Im edging towards the shopping cart now...

Edit: Just bought her! Is there a Yur waiting room? Is there just the Iplehouse one?

11. Just iplehouse...it's long, but it serves.

12. Congrats honestrabbit! I really, really like Yur in realskin...I'm worried about the color turning though. Is Iple still having problems with that?

13. I really liked the look of the limited Luna in the grey resin but missed out on her and decided I wouldn't get another bjd until one really gets my attention. Now that she's come out in real skin I don't know what to do, she looks amazing, I'm going to have to really think about this one.

14. Hi guys... I went thru this thread, but unless I missed it I couldn't find the answer to my question.

I've got a Yur head coming to me in a split, and altho I like the EID bodies they are just very intimidatingly large to me. So I was wondering if it's possible to fit the EID heads onto the YID bodies? Does it fit? Does it look good?

15. She should fit fine on a male body, but she'd have a lot of a gap on a female body on the neck.

She might look good since it's a smaller head... but I can't help anymore than tell you the neck sizes. ^^;

16. Hi everyone! I just ordered myself a Jessica doll after reading through this thread! Haha.
      I'm so excited! One problem though, I've looked through the "What fits Jessica" thread too but still can't find any nice jeans or waist coat. m2kdolls has very nice clothes that fit Iplehouse dolls but I'm not sure if it's advisable to purchase them. What are your opinions?

Oh! And can Atelier muse clothes fit Jessica?

17. You will need to order jeans from Iplehouse or have them custom made.
      Her shape is so different I haven't found any other manufacturer that fits her.

18. I would guess no on the Atelier Muse clothes. The EID woman is HUGE. Compared to the MuseDoll girl, the EID woman is anywhere from 1.25 to 1.5
      times bigger. I tried fitting a pair of Volks SD13 Boy pants on my Jessica, and they never made it past the hips. And the SD13 boy is a hippy/rumpy dude.

Just for fun, here's a comparison shot of my Jessica with a Super Gem girl. The Super Gem girl body is sizable... but it's not even close. The EID woman is enormous.
      [​IMG]

19. Great comparison shot...she is a big gal ain't she?
      I spent a whole day trying to fit bra cups for her. I am finding it near impossible to put anything not made specifically for her on her. Even boy clothes! I feel I got very lucky that the Dollmore leather pants for models fit but even they had to have major work.

She's just......big....lol...as am I!

20. It really did surprise me to put the two of them side-by-side like that. I didn't realize just how big the EID woman was until I took that picture. EVERYTHING is about half again as big-- through the shoulders, through the bust, her waist, her hips, her thighs... the Super Gem girl is pretty voluptuous, but the EID woman is just a brick.