1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

All the ~30cm (1/6) Mature Tinies Out There!

Dec 14, 2007

1. Just bumping this thread to mention that Limwha has a new doll in the ToYou line - Sara. She is lovely! :) On limwha.com as usual~

2. I just fell for Notdoll`s Symposion Pandora http://notdolllab.com/shop/step1.php?number=397

and

Dollmore`s 12inches Cute Doll - Dona http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=8969

I have never had a mature doll of this size before and just added these 2 dolls to my wish list. But I have no idea if there is any bjd doll company where I can find suiting clothes and shoes for them. Dollmores 12inch fashion is not quite what I am looking for. I want more normal everyday clothing and shoes. And punk and goth clothing and shoes.

Can anyone help me direct me to any thread that have to do with clothing for dolls of this size please?

3. Is Dona on topic? I have a Pandora and she can fit in Barbie clothes but theyre a little loose, but she fits perfectly in Momoko clothing, Obitsu 1/6 etc. I got her clothes from Mimiwoo on Ebay.

EDIT: Dona has been declared off topic by the mods.

4. Lumedoll just released muscular mature 30cm boys Blaze and Lucas. EXTREMELY drool-worthy, for all those looking for tiny partners for all the gorgeous tiny women dolls.

5. This is probably the only thread that will discuss anything for 1/6 scale mature dolls, as not many of them are on-topic for DoA.

It is hard to dress girls this size. Some Barbie clothing will fit them, but none of Barbie's shoes except sneakers (at least as far as I've found). Try Parabox for Obitsu clothing; a lot of that should fit (when I had a Soom Uyoo she spent a lot of time in Obitsu jeans and tank tops and a Barbie jacket). Also check out Volks clothes in the 'Who's That Girl' line (unfortunately they don't restock this line very often, so a lot of things you might like may be sold out, but worth a look anyway).

6. Ok thank you^^ I have no big plans getting any mature tiny just yet, but they do have caught my interest.

7. subscribing cause I think they I'll get one when I'll have my realpukis.. 70 or 60 cm dolls are too big for seem realistic with those tinies and there are not many adult dolls in smaller sizes :/

8. I have been very interested in the smaller mature BJDs and I always thought that I would get one as my first doll but then DZ Anson was discontinued (and I just couldn't let her get away) so now I'm saving up again and I've decided on a more "normal" and "approachable" sculpt that I could get as my second doll. The Yo-SD dolls have never really appealed to me but at the same time the 50cm or larger sizes are just too big for me to store and interact with, not to mention how much more they can cost. (i don't think I can justify spending that much) So naturally MSD and mature tinies are what I'm going with.
      I was so far only looking at Notdoll and Limhwa but this thread has so many more suggestions of companies that I had not seen! :o I have a while to go before I get another doll but I'll definitely be looking at these.

9. I'm with you on the larger sizes. I do have one SD floating head because I HAD to join a Prince of Persia MNM order but I won't be getting a body for him for a long time. I've got one of the Lumedoll boys and LOVE him. I'm planning to get a second eventually and probably at least one of the girls, as well. I really love her dolls.

OT, MarshMellina, if you're still reading this thread--who's in your avatar? Looks like a scene from Primeval.

10. Re: Clothes, check Azone's clothes for 1/6 dolls. They have styles from schoolgirl to fashion to fantasy to goth/ lolita, and their quality is great. You can buy them at places like Hobby Link Japan or Hobby Search.

11. Just FYI, SOOM not only has the Mini Gem line, but also the Fairy Legend line of mature ~30cm tinies, which now includes three very nice boys. They don't have many clothes for them, but they are very attractive and nicely proportioned.

12. Aw, I didn't know about the Fairy Legend boys. But they're all limited so you only have one chance to order or you've got to get them second hand, correct?

13. yes, it is :P

14. :D And I know exactly what scene it is. It's quite lovely.

Back to dollies--my Lumedoll boy should be home early next week. I sent him to someone to make a wardrobe for him and she's finally finished. Yay! Looking forward to getting him home so I can play around with his face up.

15. I have an Unoa Light resin Azurite. I have found that the Bratz Boyz clothes fit him fairly well. But I can not find any shoes to fit him. I have around 10 pairs of 1/6 size sneakers and they are all either too short or too narrow. I've even tried splitting them up the back. He also comes with mini feet too to switch out from his normal sized feet. But one of them is missing a hook and I can't get it attached. Plus his normal feet are sooooo cute! I have a thing for feet and hands on dolls. So I don't want to put the little stunted feet on him anyway, they are ugly. So my question... does anyone know of any other brands of boy clothes that would fit him and can anyone direct me to some shoes that would fit him? His feet are almost 3.5 cm and they are 1.25 cm wide.

16. I often wonder why so many cute dolls is off topic ????

17. An answer for an old question - Dona is plastic as are the low cost Hujoos and many 27cm mature dolls (Obitsu, Volks, Azone and more) are plastic and not even BJDs (they have mechanical joints or flexible armature rather than being elastic strung as BJDs are). Some others in this size range have fashion proportions and are mainly marketed with commercial dolls as finished fashion dolls. These are some of the reasons many mature dolls in this size range may not allowed for discussion. I still like this size mature BJD as well as smaller (like the Elfdolls). There are now some more real resin BJD customizable mature ones in this size range like the Planetdoll minis and the mature tiny Isabella (preteen) that was designed for Bobobie.

18. Hello Carolyn xxx nice to see you again
      there are some interesting resin , ABS mixes now too ..not OT here
      I did find my fat fairy heads fit my large Moona body made a lovely realistic mature BJD ... They are in the other tiny section
      I think ... My first time back here for a long time so IM catching up