1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Studio

Apr 28, 2017

1. Please post photos of your girl!

2. Got a little vacation and pick some photos of my Marna:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. My Amadiz Studio Yolande is back from faceup by Jisatsubjd (Chi no Tenshi) so I can finally share pictures of him! Meet my boy Marlowe!

[​IMG]

4. My Virginia arrived this morning, no customs fees which was unexpected but a nice surprise, she was delivered while I was at the doctors and taken in by my neighbour who then went out for the day so I have only just got her. I am pleasantly surprised as after the long wait I was not too sure about keeping her but she is prettier than I expected, free ballet feet and a wig with her as well.

5. He is so gorgeos! Amazing faceup))
      Congrats! Will you share her pics with us?

6. Should be able to get some pics this coming weekend as I have work tomorrow and visiting my 92 year old uncle on Thursday.

7. Nice girls and boys all around here :D

@avrilpaeony, I am glad your Virginia finally arrived! And that you like her. So all turned out well in the end. Do you have a name for her already?

8. What a wonderful Yolande! Love him!

9. @avrilpaeony grats! Did you get Old version or New one?

@KiwiNinamori aww, Marlowe looks so nice!

Let me introduce The Pup, my Yolande (hybrid)
      [​IMG]

10. Quick picture of Virginia, love the body but I am finding it very difficult to warm to the face, maybe it is because she has such a worried expression which could be rectified by a new face-up but then I don't really want to pay out that sort of money at the moment. I am also surprised how tiny her head is, 8-9 wigs swamp her and those are the ones I intended to use, she is wearing a 7-8 Iplehouse wig at the moment which fits well.

[​IMG]DSCN7172 by avrilbartlett, on Flickr

11. I think she is lovely! The face up looks cute, in my opinion.

12. @avrilpaeony your Virginia is very pretty, and having her face redone later on is always a possibility after all. What resin colour is she? I ordered my Virginia in bisque and she has somewhat gingery brows which will suit red and blond wigs, which is fine with me.

That's interesting to know about her wig size, thanks for that snippet of information.

13. She is in the chocolate skintone, I originally ordered the bisque then changed my mind as I had sold another tan doll I owned. I am a bit surprised about the wig size as for some reason I expected her to have quite a large head, her hands and feet are quite big though it doesn't look out of scale.

14. #196 lnl_akl, Jun 6, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    15. Gosh, she's gorgeous! That wig suits her very well and that dress from the BO is so pretty. I really want a Virginia, but I still need to save some more (and mentally prepare myself for the wait time!).

16. She's such a beauty, congratulations! Is she the old type Virginia?
      I'm still waiting for my girls, I wish Amadiz would get back to me about an estimate. I would only like to know which month I should expect my order, but I haven't received a reply in months... :(

17. Ask now, because they're reaching the end of the doll orders. When did you order yours? I ordered on the last day of the first pre-order for Virginia - the end of May 2017.

Oh, she's the new Virginia. The old one had a narrow nose which gave her a more mature look.

18. I wrote them again last week, I will give them some time to reply and nag them again in July ;) . Also I ordered in November, maybe they haven't reached these orders yet. Argh, I'm so impatient :lol: