1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Studio

Apr 28, 2017

1. Thank you for your reply @lnl_akl!

I can tell her feet are beautifully proportioned for her body. I must have misunderstood your original shoe post, which I thought sounded like they almost fit SD16 shoes. Thank you for correcting me!

2. I thought they might fit SD16 shoes too... but I admit feet that size would look disproportionately tiny (like Victorian gentlemen's feet!) so I'm not really disappointed that they don't.

3. I really wish I found them before I bought my first doll last week.
      Sadly, it’s probably for the best. I wouldn’t have had money left for custom wig (Amadiz, happily) or higher quality eyes or pretty clothes, since their doll is my whole budget.
      But she does make my heart ache.
      Excited for the wig though!

4. maybe message Amadiz directly about your wig and confirm the size of the wig for the doll you ordered. I waited over 7 months (close to 8 months, really) for the 2 wigs I ordered last November and when they finally arrived they were both way too small for the dolls I ordered them for (among other issues)
      Congrats on ordering your first doll! I hope they arrive quickly

5. Thanks for the advice.

6. @Reinameron your Stephan looks amazing! (Obviously enjoying his vacation).

I received Virginia's ballet outfit and shoes yesterday, this is a wonderful outfit for showing off how she can pose;

[​IMG]

7. Oh my! It looks like Virginia is next on my list! She's gorgeous.

8. @Reinameron Stephan looks as gorgeous as usual!
      @lnl_akl , I love your girl's looks! She looks so cute. Especially her hair really suits her!

My Diane stealing my sofa space and giving Yoga a try:

[​IMG]Early morning sport by Ashemanu, auf Flickr

9. @lnl_akl awe your girl's outfit is so cute and really compliments her XD
      @Ashemanu I love your Diane. That's a really lovely print for her yoga pants too!

Here is a little spam of Marlowe
      [​IMG]

10. Beautiful pictures! It seems you and Yolande had a fun time at the beach :)

11. Not a new photo but I have never shown it.

[​IMG]

12. @Rook_Sever Very beautiful picture! The colors are so cool. I love all the pictures here - the Amadiz dolls are so special in their own way, and so very differently styled by their owners. It´s always a joy to look at all the different boys and girls.

13. @Ashemanu thank you! I am so glad I reminded these photos! Yep, all the dolls here are different and so nice! :love

14. Regarding shoes for Amadiz dolls. I wrote to Jay at sartoriaj to see if they would be able to make shoes for the high heel feet. They have made a couple things for these dolls plus they make SID size clothing.

He indicated they would if they had enough interest. If you guys are interested in shoes for your Amadiz, please write them. They are on Etsy.

15. My girl is wearing SD 17 boots on her flat feet. Some high heel shoes - or boots - would be real nice. I am just not quiet trusting Sartoria with those, not after I bought rather expensive high heel shoes in their store which were supposed to fit my Dollshe Fashion girl. Which they don´t. Or at least only real bad. And I don´t want to pay again 40$ or more for shoes which do not stay on my girls feet.

16. Well, I can’t blame you at all for that. I wouldn’t want to take the chance again either if that happened to me. I am just a bit desperate to get shoes for her heeled feet. It doesn’t seem that Amadiz is going to keep them in stock

17. Maybe Sartoria could make some shoes that have straps or something, to keep the shoes attached to the feet with more than only gravity ...