1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Studio

Apr 28, 2017

1. Very pretty! She already looks like she is enjoying her new home!

2. thank you!

thank you so much

I made other photos :sweat

[​IMG]
      Tina
      by Elena Lis Levicheva, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Tina
      by Elena Lis Levicheva, on Flickr

Thank you for your patience :love

3. yes she is ♡ thanks a lot

4. Hi there^^
      Couple days ago I took photos of my Marna (Magdalena Old)
      [​IMG]

#265 Rook_Sever, Jan 9, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    5. Beautiful girls you all have! lenka-lis, on the first picture your Virginia reminds me of Natalie Portman, very pretty :D
      My Virginia Old has arrived and tomorrow I'll pick up my Magdalena New. So the weekend is reserved for face-ups :)
      I ordered bisque, it's even darker than I thought, even slightly darker than normal skin. But I like it ^^

6. Grats, @MuhKuh ! Two of them, that`s just awesome! Please show them here.

@Rook_Sever I really love your Magdalena. She has such a mystical aura around her.

My Virginia New is at my hometown`s custom office now, I hope I can free her next week.

7. @Ashemanu glad to hear that - she's a Mage a s a character, so I tried to make her look so:3nodding:

@Ashemanu @MuhKuh hope to see your girls here soon :)

8. I cannot compete with the beautiful pictures here - but that´s my new girl, Gypsy Diamond :D

[​IMG]The new girl by Ashemanu, auf Flickr

9. She looks very gentle and elegant.

10. Beautiful girls here, Ashemanu, very daring Styling, can't wait to see more :)
      Rook_Sever, your Marna looks very pensive in the cold, beautiful picture.
      I've painted my girls, this is my Virginia Old:

[​IMG]

I was surprised, the girls are not only pink, but also quite dark, considering that I associated "Bisque" with a very light colour. But I like the resin colour and even that MAgdalena and Virginia have slightly different shades Here is a comparison to Supia skintones:

[​IMG]

From left to right: Supia normal skin, Amadiz Virginia, Amadiz Magdalena (both Bisque skin, but Magdalena is even darker than Virginia ^^"), Supia light tan
      It's artificial light, so the colours probably are a little off, but it shows the differences.

11. Love the way you did her lips @MuhKuh

12. so versatile, I can't wait to get one of my own ^^

13. @MuhKuh congrats! Virginia is lovely sculpt!
      thank you^^ Marna loves to be alone, I think :)

14. oh she looks fantastic ♡ I love her lips, wig is awesome

thank you ♡

15. [​IMG]

babe Tina

16. Thank you @Ashemanu, @Rook_Sever, @lenka-lis!
      I also found a pair of shoes that fits Amadiz high heel feet: SD_Ribbon Bootie (Black)
      SID shoes from Iplehouse don't fit and the Dollshe65F size shoes from SartoriaJ don't fit either...
      But I have an Iplehouse SID outfit here, that fits the large bust body, I've also got another Iplehouse outfit incoming and can comment on that when it's here :)

17. @MuhKuh SID-Outfits most often fit my Yolande. She has the medium bust (30cm), so the SID-outfits have to be made for the glamour bust of Iple. My Virginia has the large bust (31cm), that might not work anymore with SID tops. SID pants have quiet a good fit as well, they are a bit too long of course. But shoes are a real pest. Thanks for the link, I will check that out for sure!

18. Group photo from Moscow Amadiz doll meetup last Saturday.
      Stands:Old Magdalena, New Magdalena, two Yolandes
      Sits: Yolande, two Virginias Old, and Yolande
      :)
      [​IMG]

#280 Rook_Sever, Mar 4, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 4, 2019