1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Studio

Apr 28, 2017

1. I finally have a Magdalena head and I was surprised how small the head is but in a good way. The mouth is amazing! I am now going to be looking for a slender male body for him. I got the milky skin which looks beautiful and pale.

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for the photo! The sculpt is *really* detailed. I so wish they'd release her in MSD size lol

3. Looking for hybrid bodies for New Magdalena. Literally the toughest thing to find. Most pictures are of them fully clothed which doesn’t help when trying to find the correct proportions.

Does someone, anyone have a list of female bodies compatible with this head with actual full body reference pics for proportions sake?

4. Hello! I just had a Magdalena Old head arrive (after being shipped back in August last year omg) and I was wondering what types of female bodies hybrid well with these heads?

5. @Quiet and Insane congrats! Does she have a faceup? I love this version so much, so looking forward to see yours!

Mine is on Old Supia single jointed body, I wanted her to look like not young but still beautiful woman.

[​IMG]

6. I used to have a Virginia on a dollfie dreams of all things (held on by a bread tag; bisque and flesh match really well!

[​IMG]Aura by Indifferent Red, on Flickr

and her with Shrike (twigling ingenue ~66cm) and Coris (Twigling gamine, 62-63cm)

[​IMG]Aura, shrike and Coris by Indifferent Red, on Flickr

She also looked decent on the Supia double jointed body I briefly had her on (didn't match super well with their old normal). If you'd like, I can try her on any of the other bodies on my profile!

7. she's so pretty, and looks great on the the dollfie body!

8. @Rook_Sever - Thank you so much! She's currently blank - I have a vague idea of how I'd like her face up to look, but I do have a couple of other projects I'd like to finish first. I'll make her a wig and get her a proper set of eyes (I'm thinking blue, as I accidentally created a pattern with how the eye colours of this particular group end up :lol:), and then I'll worry about painting her. The weather here has been really humid and wet, so it's not like I can do any painting right now. Ugh.

I absolutely LOVE your Magdalena (and all of your dolls to be honest) :D She is so beautiful!
      I've been looking at Supia bodies lately, and I'd love your opinion!

@Chameleon - Oooh now that's an option I would have never expected! I think it works really well!
      Thank you for the comparison with the Twigling girls - I actually plan on having a Gamine as her "sister" eventually. :D
      I would love it if your were able to get her onto the Supia body and take some photos - so far in my search for a body for her, Supia seems to have the closest to what I'm looking for. I'd love to hear your opinion of the body too!

9. @Quiet and Insane wish you inspiration and good weather then! :)
      And thank you so much :aheartbea I'm shy!

10. I am so happy. I just put a Yolande head on layaway with another member. I have wanted a Yolande boy for years. It has an Amadiz faceup too so i'm hoping it will work for my character. Body will be a long way off though as I have others to finish first.

11. Congratulations! They are so incomparable.. After my fullset Virginia new I fully understood that. I'm in love with how detailed and professionally they are created.
      Hope to see your Yolande as soon as possible)

12. I sold a few things and paid my Yolande off really fast. Here he is with his brother (Magdalena) who still needs a face up. They are Fae and very androgynous boys.

[​IMG]

13. I know I've already told you this, but they're just so pretty! I can't wait to see them all done up and on bodies! Will they be keeping those eyes?

14. I love them so much! I am not sure if the eyes will be their permanent ones yet. I have one body coming (Dollzone60) and hoping it works. I want slender male bodies for both of them. Also the silvery wig is a little small (I already had it from another doll and it is the perfect colour) so I need to make it just a little larger. Maybe I will try adding a little material underneath at the back where it won't be seen. I was thinking of making another character when I first got one, but once I got the other they I realised they have to be the brothers.

15. Ooh I'm really curious about that body! I'll have to check it out once it arrives as I've been contemplating it for a hybrid.

16. Here is a glimpse of what his body looks like. It is very beautiful. There is some neck bulge at the back, but it is covered by his hair so I can live with it. Also Amadiz milky is a little more pink than the Dollzone Peach. I am sure a bit of blushing will fix that though.

[​IMG]

17. As for me, it turned out as a perfect male hybrid for this head. Proportions are just stunning.

18. I am very happy. It is about as perfect as I could get to the look I wanted. I now need to decide what body to get for my Yolande.

19. That's such a lovely hybrid! :D Does the neck still have a decent range of movement?

20. I thought I would share my SD Minou with everyone since I don't see them around. :3nodding:
      [​IMG]