1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Studio

Apr 28, 2017

1. How beautiful this lady is... Her face is extremely sweet. Btw, how this skintone is called? And the one sitting with her looks handsome too. I like how their skintones match. Who is he?)

2. Thank you so much!! She's the chocolate color. The guy is a Ye You by The Voice in bronze.

3. So, I ordered my doll in March last year and DM'd and emailed them to ask for updates, and also to change my address - and no response. Have people been hearing from Amadiz recently or should I do a chargeback? I hate doing this to independent artists, but it's been two months, and multiple emails/messages with no response...

4. Have you tried messaging or commenting on this other account? It is theirs as well, but I think it isn't the main one (I believe it is newer): @liloubirdie

If they don't respond in a reasonable amount of time (and two months is plenty of time in my opinion), then I wouldn't hesitate to do a chargeback. Unfortunately, stories here and elsewhere have convinced me that their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I'm an independent artist and life happens (people get sick, etc.) but you can't abandon customers and if they are posting regularly on social media (and the latest one on the account above is in December 2022) then they ought be receiving emails, DMs, etc.

I'm really sorry! I know it is disappointing.

5. @sewstine Did you get your doll?

I've been wanting to pre-order from this artist for a while, but I have heard things about their customer service not being that great.
      This is making me feel hesitant in ordering. I hope you got your doll by now.

6. Amadiz' "customer service not being that great" is a massive understatement, it's absolutely horrible. To be fair, some people have had absolutely fine experiences with them, but when it doesn't go just fine it seems to go really, really poorly.
      @sewstine - did you ever hear from them and/or get your doll? I can only imagine the beautiful things you'd end up making for them

7. Ok it’s been years now. Does anybody have a comprised list of female bodies that can fit Amadiz heads

8. I don’t know that there’s a list anywhere, but I have one on the Soom Old supergem body, and one on a dollmore glamour Eve body.

9. Thank You. How’s the neck size and proportions?

10. The supergem neck is a little large, but looks good—the resin match wasn’t great. And the glamour Eve is a little small, but still looks good imo

11. So the SatoriaJ 61 Aphrodite body seems to be a good alternative.

If anybody has anymore hybrid Amadiz sculpts, please let me know.

12. Ooh I've been curious about that body! How's the neck mobility?

13. it’s decent. A little modification will have the head sitting correctly so it can be proportionally to the body

14. Ooh not bad at all then. I don't mind some minor mods.

15. So I think I found it. I’m such a hybrid snob and have been doing research for months asking questions, checking discussion boards, reference hunting and ALOT of research of different brands for this particular doll. I am not in the position to be buying and selling if the body doesn’t fit. So I really take the time to study what I’m buying. So far it has paid off! My aesthetic is all about realism and proportions, so I really do obsess over the smallest details.

[​IMG]
      Measurements:
      Height (flat feet): 60,5 cm
      Height (high heel feet): 63 cm
      Weight: 1,5 kg
      Wig size: 8-9"
      Eyes size: 12mm-14mm
      Neck size: 9,6 cm
      Shoulder width: 11 cm
      Breast size: 27,5 cm
      Arm length: 20 cm (26 cm with a hand)
      Elbow to wrist length: 8 cm
      Wrist girth: 5,5 cm
      Waist girth: 19 cm
      Hips girth: 30 cm
      Torso length to the waist: 12 cm
      Thigh girth: 17 cm
      Leg length (Inseam): 33 cm
      Crotch length: 21,5 cm
      Crotch depth: 8 cm
      Ankle girth: 6,7 cm
      Foot length: 7,5 cm flat feet; 8 cm high heel feet
      Foot width: 3 cm

This is my Amadiz Alice in Chocolate. Now from my extensive research it has confirmed that indeed these heads are smaller. I’ve looked at a lot of companies such as Supia, Dollshe, Iplehouse, SartoriaJ, Dollpamm etc. The proportions were just not right from anything Ive seen. To me, the head was looking like a lollipop on a swole body. They really designed this head to only be used on their expensive body.

The closest I found to looking somewhat normal was the Sartoriaj body. Until the BJD gods made me stumble upon Impldoll. Now I’ve never liked the aesthetic of the bodies, until I saw the fairly new body,
      Star Model Female Body
      [​IMG]
      Measurements:

* Tall (with head): 63cm
      * Tall (without head): 57cm
      * Neck Circumference : 9 cm
      * width of shoulder : 14.5 cm
      * Length of "shoulder to wrist": 20 cm
      * Wrist Diameter: 1.8 cm
      * Chest Circumference : Large-30.5cm, Medium-29cm, Small-28.5cm
      * Circumference of waist: 19.5 cm
      * Circumference of Hip: 31 cm
      * Leg Length : 37 cm
      * Thigh Circumference : 17.5 cm
      * Calf of Circumference: 10.5 cm
      * Feet Size: 7.1 * 2.7 cm

The measurements weren’t exactly a match but it did look alright. Especially in the body aesthetic department. Just from looking at it, it seemed a bit boxy for the still small Amadiz head, since I no longer go from the company website measurements. Since being on this thread and asking questions, measurements are off especially with looking at reference photos with other dolls will similar neck circumferences that it could fit. I was starting to think maybe should I look at a smaller neck cm bodies to offset the proportion challenges.

Everything changed when I saw the,
      *New* 62cm Girl Body
      [​IMG]
      Now the measurements are not far off from the Star Body but the neck circumference is smaller at 8.8cm. I hate bobble head dolls and I didn’t want to much neck gap. I started to measure how far 8.8cm is from 9cm and wasn’t that much of a stretch. This 62cm is a lot curvier with smaller features that I think could offset well with the Amadiz head.

[​IMG]
      A better reference of these 2 side-by-side. Now in no way am I 100% sure on this but I’m taking a gamble. Amadiz Studio has been the hardest company to find any hybrids for even good reference photos. So I took matters in my own hands. I’ll be purchasing the 62cm girl body, very nervous but hopeful.

Please any feedback or questions would be appreciated.

16. Oooh fingers and toes crossed it works out for you! I would absolutely love to see photos when her body arrives. I've been thinking of a Supia body for my floating Amadiz head, but I really like how the Impldoll body looks.