1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Studio

Apr 28, 2017

1. I absolutely LOVE the new male body ❤ The posing looks stunning & the aesthetic is lovey. Has anyone here got any Amadiz dolls as boys yet? I would be interested to see hybrids too.

2. Just received an update since I finished my layaway this month. Production time is now 5-6 months, so I'm looking at potentially receiving my boy Yolande between April - June next year.

3. Does anyone here have both the small & medium bust options? I would really like to see an on-body comparison. :)

4. @Lady_addiction I got the email too. So April-June arrival. It's such a long wait T_T This will be as long as the time I put an order in through Dollshe. I hope they can move through the orders quickly. Half a year before I can hold my precious boy *tears*

5. Hugs!!! Yeah, I seem to be attached to.companies with insanely.long wait times!!! But I'm hoping it's just as worth it as my Dollshe and my Doll Chateau dolls!

6. I'm seconding the comment of, why must I love companies with long waits. I was able to see the male body in person tonight and just, wow! Now I'm anxious to hear when they may be opening orders again and what heads might be an option.

7. Are you aware of any owner photos online?

8. I thought the male dolls were not going to be shipped until Spring/Summer next year as Virginia has not been shipped yet.

9. I haven't looked yet to be honest. I just learned about is amazing body a couple days ago.

10. I just finished my layaway on Yolande boy. Anyone else finish it too? Now to wait 6 months for him to arrive. I'm going to be so antsy waiting this long T_T

11. I feel for you. I don't know if I could wait that long, and you've been waiting longer than that already haven't you? I think the boy body is very nice, but I just can't stand the wait.

12. @Deus Hache I started my layaway in August so yeah I've been waiting awhile. They said they won't start on dolls until after people pay for the full thing which makes the process take longer in my option. But hopefully they started working earlier on orders anyway. Because if a lot of people did layaway and finished at the same time then they had some free time before this point.

13. I just got an email from Amadiz and they said that the boy Yolandes will be shipping between this month up to Feb 2018. That's a lot earlier than I anticipated and I hope that mine arrives by the end of February!

14. Hello :) what do you think about new Virginia mold and new body? I'm a little bit confused about it and need some advice. She will be my first SD doll. :)

15. @gudinne, what do you want to know? I don't have an Amadiz doll, but others who have received theirs may be able to help.

16. I don't think Virginia has arrived with anyone yet, I am still waiting for mine (since May) should hopefully be shipped within next month or so.

17. I ordered Virginia and now you can choose between new and old version (both body and head) just wanted to know what others will prefer. But now I made my choice - the old version. Thank you :) i hope we get our dolls this year ;)

#58 gudinne, Jan 3, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    18. Oh, did you get an email? I didn't but my email address had changed so I emailed George and let him know my new email and said how much I liked the new head and he replied to acknowledge my choice :)

I'm really looking forward to getting her! Goodness yes, it was May last year when I ordered her!

19. The new head is very cute! :) I saw news on amadiz's blog so I emailed to them. Geoge said also that it will be more pictures with new Virginia. I chose the old head. Which body do you like more? old curve or new slim?

I also ordered her a long ago. Can't wait anymore. :)