1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Studio

Apr 28, 2017

1. Well, my preference is for curvy bodies generally but the renewed body is lovely too. I look forward to seeing photos of new Virginia - and even more to actually getting her!

2. I wish he would have given a choice about the body too - I am not so much into slim bodies (being quiet the opposite of slim myself ... ). Hopefully the chest sizes didn´t get more slim too! But nevertheless the body is still beautiful.

3. For anyone that ordered Yolande, the shipping schedule was pushed back to February-March.

4. Yes. But it is possible to choose between the old and new body, which was a very positive surprise for me. That is one thing I really appreciate about Amadiz beside the beautiful designs - very good communication and they try real hard to make their customers happy.

5. Are there measurements for the two girl bodies anywhere? I only see the height listed on the website, and I'm very interested in just how slim the new slimmer version is. Been waiting a long time for a realistc body type like this that isn't a mini!

6. The measurements for the old body or on there but I can't say I have seen the measurements for the new body (even though I am waiting for one).

7. Old Body Measurements:
      • Height (flat feet): 60,5 cm
      • Height (high heel feet): 63 cm
      • Weight: 1,5 kg
      • Wig size: 8-9"
      • Eyes size: 12mm-14mm
      • Neck size: 9,6 cm
      • Shoulder width: 11 cm
      • Breast size: 27,5 cm Small; 30 cm Medium; 31,5 cm Large
      • Arm length: 20 cm (26 cm with a hand)
      • Elbow to wrist length: 8 cm
      • Wrist girth: 5,5 cm
      • Waist girth: 19 cm
      • Hips girth: 30 cm
      • Torso length to the waist: 12 cm
      • Thigh girth: 17 cm
      • Leg length (Inseam): 33 cm
      • Crotch length: 21,5 cm
      • Crotch depth: 8 cm
      • Ankle girth: 6,7 cm
      • Foot length: 7,5 cm flat feet; 8 cm high heel feet
      • Foot width: 3 cm

8. @avrilpaeony Thanks!
      @Amadiz Please let us know what the differences are with the new slimmer girl body. I'm curious to know if clothing I already own will fit her.

9. @St. James Thank you for your interest! The measurements of the Old & New bodies are exactly the same, the differences are visible only visually, because the Old body is more curvy, and the New one is elegant. I myself am surprised at this, but it's true. :XD:

10. @Reinameron He's gorgeous! :love Quick question: what's the resin like? What do you think about the quality of the doll?

11. @Reinameron Grats!!! It´s good to see that people finally get their Yolandes (and hopefully Virginias)! Not that I doubted that, but it truly was/is a long wait. He is beautiful!

12. Thank you!
      The doll I have received is in exellent condition. Do not sure how resin would look like after 2 or 3 years of playing, but at first glance it is diffrent from korean and chineese legal resin, and quite similar to russian minimee casting I have, (it is some sort of Smooth cast too). But every custing company have it's own methods.
      I hope everything will be ok.
      Thank you. I wish Virginia owners to get their dolls as soon as possible, and last Yolande owners too.

13. @Reinameron Thanks! From the photo, the resin seems really nice and comparable to Demiurge dolls (another Russian company). Although, I've been getting mixed results from other people regarding the sculpting and overall quality. I may join the next pre-order, whenever it opens, and see for myself. I can't wait to see more of Stephan though! :XD:

14. @Reinameron He is gorgeous, so glad to hear they are starting to ship. I want my Yolande boy to hurry home. Do you find him about the same weight as other SD17 size dolls? Thanks so much for sharing your eye and clothing sizes! Now I know what to start setting aside and searching for. ^_^

15. Yep, there is smth similar to Demiurge, but I cun't say that very similar, due to differences in custing..companies, process?

Now I need to paint him and to make eyes. I am doing ot by myself)
      Thank you ) Wish you Yolande to be fast)
      His weight with wig, eyes, shirt and pants (without shoes) 1802gr.

[​IMG]
      Amadiz Studio Yolande-boy Box opening
      by Reinameron Vesper, on Flickr

16. @Reinameron Congratulations on getting your boy, he does look gorgeous already!

17. @Reinameron Speaking for myself, I’m excited for you. Spam away! I will enjoy him vicariously through you until my boy can make it home.

18. thank you)