1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Egg Resin Dolls by Marmite Sue

May 30, 2012

1. Hi! I was so happy to see that my news post announcing her new resin dolls was accepted as on topic. I was a little worried. I love these dolls so much! I did wait around to post, since I procrastinate like crazy. I entered the contest. I hope to win.

2. They have 38cm height. I cannot wait to have mine at home ;___; !!!

3. They have said on Facebook that they do take layaway 8D Yay~
      Also they got waaay to many entries on the contest so the winner will have to wait a bit to find out x'D lol...

4. I've placed an order for Noi on the dentelle body. I really like Mai's face too. Maybe next time! I'm still deciding between the skintones, but I'm probably going to get the normal pink. It looks very lovely in the photos.

5. I wonder what the resin will be like. It looks really smooth and shiny. I'd love to see the dolls in all the skin tones.

6. I think that they look shiny due to the type of paints or sealing that she uses. I see pictures of the faces without makeup in her Flickr and they have a matt finish.

7. Oh yes. I see they do look matte in the blank face. I asked her about a video showing movement and the other colors (especially dark tan) and she said she would soon. I want a Noi or a Yuli in the tan.

8. Really? she told me that in this preorder tan skin will not be avaliable. That if many people ask her for this color maybe she would offer it in the future. If she allows you to order your girl in tan skin let me know please. Maybe I will ask her to change my doll color in the order.

9. dammit i wish i had the funds to purchase! the more i look the more i wantees

10. Yes, I am in the same boat candy kitten. I need to unsiscribe to this thread and stop stalking flickr pictures of these lovelies. But what fun is there in that? Maybe it is time to let an old friend go to the marketplace and snatch up something new?:doh

11. Oh sorry. She didn't specificly mention the dark tan when i asked about the colors. I just asked about seeing the skin tones on finished dolls. I ordered a porcelain doll with custom faceplate and the Noi faceplate a few months ago, before she started offering them in resin. Of course, now I must agonize how to get the funds for a resin version.

12. I also would really like to see different skin colors on the dolls. I'm in the same boat as greengirlstudios - I ordered a porcelain doll before resin was available and now wish I had funds to order another. Hopefully there will be another ordering period after this one...

13. I think there will be more ordering periods to follow soon. I'm not sure how close she is to filling up the slots, but there is probably still a chance for many of you to jump in this month.

I'd love to see all of the colors lined up. I'm interested in the tan color too. Maybe next time!

14. She told me that if this preorders have a great success she will offer in the future different bodies, new faces and other options. So I wish that many people canb uy this gorgeous girls!

15. Dentelle body with pre-tied ribbons, with the traditional elastic string, with faceup, Umi head and a wig....Preordered and accepted!! Woot! My bjd family is GROWING once again!

LostKitten

16. Congrats lostkitten! I can't wait to see her when she arrives :)

Yukari, that's exciting news -If she is successful I look forward to seeing the new faces and new bodies.

Hopefully she continues the resin line as I really hope to get one. I'm considering layaway right now but not entirely sure. Might just wait to next time, but I'm really excited to see everyone else's dolls.

17. I have my porcelain Willa in normal pink skin dentelle body, and now I prdered Noi normal body and Yuli dantelle body both in white skin, with elasting strings. I can not wait. I also wait for more molds, the normal body I love so much, I do not need any modification, and still some faces laft which I can buy. as I mentioned before I am addict... :)

Marmite mentioned that she planns to do also shoes and clothes, and high heel feet not only high heeled feet. it will be so great. I am sure she will be successfull I am a big fan, and as I noticed she has got more fans :)

18. I like both of body - natural and dentelle. And face Noi and Yuli. It's hard to choose.

19. Wow mmilena, I'm so jealous you're going to have 3 dolls! I happened to stumble upon your flickr and your Willa is so pretty. I cannot wait to see how you style you other dolls.

20. Congrats to everyone ordering! I really hope Marmite will be able to offer more options, and outfits. Anyone else order in normal pink skin? It took me a while to decide between the two skintones, but my last girl was white, so I figured I'd switch it up lol.