1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Egg Resin Dolls by Marmite Sue

May 30, 2012

1. It's great to see the Moonglass 'in person', so to speak. I love the colour!

I just got my resin Yuli the other day. No photos right now since she's being painted. If anyone else was wondering about clothes for the mini girls, Tonner's Deja Vu clothes fit almost perfectly. They're just a little loose on the chest and maybe a little tight on the hips.

2. O no, I'm a goner - these dolls are amazing

3. Good to know about the Tonner clothes! I'll have to check them out.

4. So I recently got some Clear Lan clothing that was made for Enchanted Doll. It fits my Marmite Sue dolls perfectly since they are VERY similarly proportioned

Here's a pic showing them both-
      [​IMG]

5. I have just purchased a second hand Angel Egg and I am sooooo excited!!! I do not like the body/face up so I will be wanting to have her redone! Does anyone know if Marmite Sue would take her back to have her redone properly?? I am soooooooo stoked!!!!

6. Congratulations!

You know, it doesn't hurt to ask- although I think Eli currently has a huge backlog of porcelain dolls she is working on so it could be a long while.

7. I will have to try my best!! Do you think emailing thru the website is the best route? Or Facebook? I have never received a reply on any inquiries via the website ( I had wanted to order pink Dentelle and never received a reply and ended up- THANKFULLY- finding one secondhand!! So stoked!!) I thought maybe she wasn't active on there any longer due to switching focus to the moonglass creations? Thank you for replying!!!!

8. Honestly I love Eli but she is very slow at getting back to people and I think pretty overwhelmed with the Moonglass stuff. I have had a commissioned Moonglass doll with her that has been "almost done" since December, lol
      If you don't hear back from her, she probably can't do it- You might try looking for an artist with maybe a similar aesthetic? I just saw a gorgeous faceup by The Ugliest Wife-

Angel Toast is probably more accessible, and also quite good- and if you can get Eli's agreement, she is willing to mimic the style of another artist

9. Thank you for the wonderful advice!! I will have to look up both! And if she can't get back to me, maybe I'll love one of their works as well!! I'm so excited for her to be done up :D

10. EXCITING NEWS!!! There's a new resin girl coming out next month!! 36cm and she'll have a natural body or a lacy dentelle body. Check out Marmite Sue's FB page for a teaser pic. I'm super stoked! I didn't think she'd return to the resin line for a long time due to how popular the Moonglass porcelain dolls are. It's awesome that she listens to her fans and makes these more affordable resin dolls available.

11. Incredibly beautiful!!! I love her art!

Jay

12. [​IMG]Dentelle by Marmite Sue, on Flickr

Wow! Emails regarding how to order this lovely girl should go out next week to those on the mailing list. My wallet is crying!

13. She will be coming home to me!!!

14. I just got the email and I want the Dentelle body so badly, but not the head (not a fan of teeth)

Luckily I have two weeks to decide if shes what I want in my collection ♡♡♡

15. beautiful, such androgenous features, they each just look so immortalized.

can't you explain to me why there aren't japanese hinamatsuri dolls, well, it would be awesome to do - up their faces to replicate a more japanese reserved style, or just throw some kimonos on these, they'd look great! some traackies, flash a bit of adidas and we could have some tokyo mode fashion.

16. The Dentelle girl is soooo beautiful- I really want her- but with all the extras, she is $2000 and unfortunately I just can't justify it right now... but she is soooo beautiful... and I really love the jointing system- really pretty. It appears to be what she was already using in her bigger dolls.

I wonder what the accessories planned might be? I hope they can fit the Moonglass or other resin girls.

17. I keep staring at the beautiful dentelle girl- I love her face and her lace parts so much. I love that there is lace on the shoulders- and hips and the lace ball joints- so exquisite!

Time is ticking away... maybe I will cave and get her after all....?

18. I'm in the same boat. I just can't spend so much on a doll right now, but it's killing me! I can feel my resistance crumbling, but I don't think I'll be able to do it. I mean, I've already spent soooo much on my Moonglass girl! I'm really interested in the jointing system on this new girl, though. Too bad you can't rent one for a little while! I'd love to get my hands on one just to check her out.

19. Omg I did it!! She allows up to five payments for layaway and is sooo sweet to work with!!! She will join my other pink Dentelle doll! I am so freeeeeaking excited!!!!