1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Egg Resin Dolls by Marmite Sue

May 30, 2012

1. Maybe a meet with one of the new owners!! Or video chat ^_^

2. :love Congrats!! Hmmm.... 5 layaway payments, huh? Over how long a period of time, if you don't mind me asking?

3. I'm curious too, as the payments would be $400 each.

4. Of course! From the time you put your deposit she set it up for 400~ ish dollars each month! She set the payments up for me, and gave me the links via email. I am certain if you chose to further discuss the break down, she would be open to discussing any way you wanted to go about it. Simply present your idea for dates and amounts. Keep in mind they are meant to be done by november, so I think the payments may need to be done before then? No way to know for sure until you email her ;) good luck!!!!

5. Thanks for the info!

6. Well I broke down and ordered one- I don't usually do split payments/layaway, but I just couldn't miss this girl... I love that she's offered painted eyes.

7. Congrats! I've decided to pass on this girl. It's just too much money right now. But hopefully there will be another release in the future. It's especially hard with these girls because every time a new sculpt is released there's so much that's been updated and improved! So every new release is more amazing than the last :). I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of the new jointing system. It looks really nice.

8. The jointing and posing of Eli's dolls has always been absolutely superb- so I am very very keen to see what improvements she has made. I can say aesthetically, the joints already look prettier.

My other resin dolls use her spring system- but I didn't see that she offered that this time, so I have to assume it was too difficult (or adds too much to the cost or production time). My porcelain gal is strung, and her posing is just great.

9. I love the accessories she is creating for the new girl- just gorgeous!

10. Omg yay for you!!!!! I am so excited to see what all she is coming out with next Dying to peek at the othe new face plates as well!

11. Oh my goodness!! How lovely! Are there any others??

12. The new face is beautiful- such a refined sculpt. I LOVE the fashions she has been experimenting with too, gorgeous...

13. Orchid is sooooo beautiful! Her shoes are amazing too :D

14. I absolutely love that new face as well! Though I'm really not a fan of the jointed neck approach. It's just a personal quirk of mine. Her work is really amazing, detailed, and gorgeous!

Jay

15. Normally I don't like the jointed necks, but this one looks better than usual (and I love the new lace pattern)

I am sad that my doll budget is more than gone after signing up for butterfly, hopefully I can at least afford some shoes though, they are amazing...

16. I'm in love with the Orchid face, specially the reds of her faceup.

17. I love Orchid's face too- but I think it may be the coloring that Eli chose- so pretty!

Did you guys see the accessories that came out yesterday? Amazing stuff and really good prices in my opinion, it was killing me not to be able to order more- but I just didn't have quite enough saved for everything!

18. You mean the headpiece or the articulated top? because those two are my favorites... but also the shoes with the butterfly design or the headpiece with butterflies... oh well, all of them are gorgeous!