1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Egg Resin Dolls by Marmite Sue

May 30, 2012

1. The bodies are different- I think Eli posted a comparison somewhere, I don't know if on her Instagram or blog- but the size of both the new boy and girl are different.

I only have the old boy, but I have a new girl and an older girl pose body- I could take a comparison photo if someone were still looking and couldn't find Eli's, but I am no professional ;)

I do love my new pose girl, the body is in fact better, much tighter strung and fantastic posing- it's amazing.

[​IMG]Untitled by Sarah, on Flickr

2. I found the comparison photo! I think I like the previous girl body butter and I'm not sure about the boy. I love the new Orion faceplate, but the body seems soooo much larger! Maybe it's just me but just a couple of centimeters is such a big difference... I guess it's like he looks more muscular and broad, which normally what I like; however, there is a lithe elegance to the older boy model... I have too much time on my hands right now lol!
      [​IMG]
      post image

#963 NikiJay88, Aug 15, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    3. Did anyone order the newest iteration? I really wanted to order the newest body just because it looks like it poses so much better... maybe if the the original doll bodies are sueded they can pose better? I'm not sure. What do you all think?

4. It just occured to me that I haven't posted a photo of my Menagerie girl here! :ablink: I adopted her from the marketplace a few months back - she's a Lily in white resin on the 1st gen posing body (I think). I've named her Ghost :)
      [​IMG]Ghost by Zaliayn, on Flickr

5. Love her! And appropriately named!

6. Ah thank you very much! :)

7. No message. No notification or fanfare; Poe has arrived. He is a second-gen Orion. I thought the neck might be off-putting, but I love all of him, including his leatherette dance belt.

8. Here is my first gen Venus- and I actually don't recall if this gal's body is 1st or 2nd gen, I think 1st.

I finally found some clothing for them!

[​IMG]Untit
      led
      by Galacticatt, on Flickr

9. I do love my Venus, I'd really like to order a 2nd generation boy now- I like the idea of one being taller and one shorter :D
      [​IMG]Venus by Galacticatt, on Flickr

10. Here is the "Tan" and the "white" skin- if you were curious

[​IMG]Untitled by Galacticatt, on Flickr

11. Does anybody have any recommendations for doll stands for the posing girls? (I'm trying to get all my dolls looking organised and tidy lol) I did see this stand on etsy that supposedly works for Marmite Sue dolls but I thought I'd check for ideas here too.

12. Did anyone order just a head a few months ago? I ordered and paid for Lithe and haven't heard a word since. I emailed Elly but no response.

13. Wow! They are spectacular and totally gorgeous!! Love their outfits.

14. Such great photos Galacticat, I love this doll! :D I wish to get one.

15. Sooo truly beautiful and perfect make up to her, surreal creature

16. I think she's been busy- she doesn't always respond right away. But I'm sure she got your order :)

17. Who here is going to order one of her new dolls? I've asked to be on the list but the price is higher than I expected and I don't have any information on if it's a girl, boy, if there are different faces to choose from, etc. Anyone know more than me?

18. Do you mean the limited order for "archival resin" and Moonglass? Or the regular order opening up?

You can check out her instagram for her newest sculpts- you may try just asking for a specific sculpt if there is one you have in mind?