1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Egg Resin Dolls by Marmite Sue

May 30, 2012

1. I ordered my Umi in pink skin. I cant wait to get her!

2. oh, i'd love to see what other bodies she might offer! she has such great creativity and i know i'll be on pins and needles as i wait for my noi.

3. She did such a beautiful job on these

4. Wow almost fell out of my chair after seeing the lace in their back, wow again.
      their tiny though...38cm. I think I'd be more interested, perhaps buy one, if they were larger.

5. These dolls look like "enchanted dolls". I wonder if its the same artist? They sure are unique:))

6. @kimber35, No they're not made by the same artist. Enchanted dolls are made by Marina Bychkova and the main difference is that enchanted dolls have painted on eyes and the artist does not offer resin anymore (hopefully again in the future!). Also enchanted dolls have a 2 jointed torso, whereas Marmite Sue's dolls have three.

But I do agree that both dolls very are unique <3

7. kimber35, I do see some similarities in the style of the facial sculpts between both artists. That being said, I agree with tanpopo18 they are very unique dolls. I love this style and see it showing up in quite a few of the BJD companies new sculpts, Doll Chateau is one that comes to mind. I am really looking forward to owner pictures of these girls!

8. Neat, thanks for the clarification:).

9. I'm still debating on ordering her because I read she's going to come out with a 60cm in resin similar to "Milk", but I love the Dentelle body.....what to do???

10. I wish I had the money to order one of these girls before the period was up! D:

I really want Yuli with the Dentelle body. <3

11. I wish I ordered one now. I did find her website by chance even before i became a newbie here. Now I am utterly gutted! When is the artist going to make porcelane dolls again? I guess I have to not eat for a year to have enough to buy one. LOL

12. Congrats @greengirlstudios - looks like you WON a resin doll :) I didn't enter but I checked the blog and am really happy to see that someone on this forum won! I hope you share photos of your resin doll when you get her. I was a tad confused though - is your prize the yuli with the dentelle body or a doll of your choice...? Anyways congrats!

13. After taking a closer look at the post it also seems that mmilena has also won three faceplates! Congrats as well, I can't wait to see all your dolls together! :)

14. congrats to those who won ^^

i was clearing space for my incoming dolls and realized i don't think i have a stand the right size for her.... and i'm not sure what kind of stand would be best, as i'd like something secure but unobtrusive.... what are other people planning on doing to display their girls?

15. Yay! I almost passed out when I read the announcement! I'm so happy and excited. I just came back from a show and did pretty well, but not well enough to order a doll, so I vwas really disappointed. I was contemplating ways to make some money when I got the news. I feel really fortunate. I have to find out which dolls I can choose from. I know I want the Yuli open eye faceplate. I would love the Dentelle body.

16. greengirlstudios many congrats on your win! nothing like winning a beautiful doll to cheer you up!

17. Thank you! I won 3 faceplates ;) Marmite said that there will be 2 new faces at the end of the month. can not wait!

18. well done mmilena!

19. Gosh I'm I love!!

20. Anyone has news about Marmite Sue? I'm making a layaway with her and she told that she will sent me a certificate of the doll at the end of June, but I have no news about this. Also I sent her an e-mail but I don't have any answer =(.