1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANGEL FANTASY Baby Dolls Discussion

Jan 19, 2007

1. I posted this in the Dollzone thread , thought it might be usefull here too
      these are the measurements for the new Angel Fantasy ,Dollzone , Cherishdoll ,Happydoll

interestingly enough on Ebay the Angel Fantasy is 24cm

yet on their site they are 27....so I dont know untill we get the first owner reports

Cerishdoll
      * Size
      -. Height : 21cm = 8.3inch
      -. Head : 11cm = 4.5inch
      -. Low-cut : 5cm = 1.9inch
      -. The length of the shoulder : 5.5cm = 2.2inch
      -. The length of the arm : 6.5cm = 2.6inch
      -. The wrist girth : 3.5cm = 1.4inch
      -. The waist girth : 9.7cm = 3.8inch
      -. The hips girth : 12cm = 4.7inch
      -. The thigh girth : 6.5cm = 2.6inch
      -. The length of the leg : 9cm = 3.5inch
      -. The ankle girth : 4cm = 1.6inch
      -. The length of the foot : 3.1cm = 1.2inch
      -. The sex : Male and Female

Dollzone
      Height: 25cm
      Head size: 16.5cm
      Neck size: 6.5cm
      Shoulder width:6.5cm
      Arms length: 7.5cm
      Breast size: 14.5cm
      Waist size: 13cm
      Hip size: 14.5cm
      Back length: 5.5cm
      Thigh width: 8.5cm
      foot length: 3cm
      leg length:10cm

Male and Female

Angel Fantasy

Height:27 CM
      Head: 16
      Bust:13
      Waist:13.2
      Hip:15.2
      Arm:8
      Waist to Ankle :13
      Foot:3.8

Male and Female

HappyDoll
      Tall : 20cm
      - Circumference of Head : 6.8inch(Use 6~7inch wig)
      - Eyes Size : 12mm or 14mm
      - Circumference of chest : 14.8cm
      - Circumference of waist : 14cm
      - Circumference of hips : 15.5cm
      - Width of shoulders : 6.5cm
      - Length of arm : 8.5cm
      - Length of leg : 8.5cm
      - Length of the upper part of the body : 6cm
      - Foot size : 3cm

One style body

2. I just fell in love with her and purchased her from Laidoll. I think she's going to be a cute little friend for my Kuuta.

3. Gah, the waiting's game the worse eh? Raven, if you can make it to the Vancouver ( Canada ) meet, or after, I should have five of the DZ tinies there for you to see up close.. hehe.. Thus far only Kay seems to be claimed.

4. Aw I can't make it up that far... but thank you for inviting me!
      I'm gonna go crazy picturing all those adorable tinies in my mind though... >_<

Raven

5. Has anyone received their AF dolls yet?

6. Mana has one and was offering it in the marketplace for awhile.... I PM'd her but heard nothing back.

I really want to see nude, wigless pics of her before I decide which tiny to get.

OMG if she has big ears, that's going to be awful hard to resist XD

Raven

7. http://laidoll.com/views.asp?hw_id=175 laidoll has nude body pictures

8. I haven't heard anything yet. Not even an acknowledgement or confirmation of my order. I ordered it on 2/13. I know this happens with some companies (Parabox comes to mind) and the items come just fine regardless of the extra courtesy communication that most of like to get. It still makes me nervous since I've never ordered from I Doll House before.

9. I thought I wasn't getting any emails from a couple companies til I started auto-forwarding a copy to my work... turns out my email has been eating some of them :sweat maybe they've tried but your email does the same thing mine does? if not they just had a big holiday so they may still be getting caught up

10. did anyone recieve their tiny ?

I just noticed the little sleeping elf ...so sweet ...
      I would just like to see a few owner pictures

the Dollzone was much larger than I imagined when she arrived
      I do like the smaller dolls

any got one of these ?

11. I love the girl! She looks so sweet in her miko costume. I actually really want to make a costume like that for my joong when I do get a chance to order her...

I like this one, but she's out of scale with the other dolls on my list, so I'll have to pass... even though she's really adorable.

12. In the tiny size chart I have 27cm for the boy and 25cm for the girl. I thought my measurements came partly from an owner but she may have found them at Kondoll. Kondoll now seems to have full measurements for both dolls, though they are not listed with every doll. The boy body measurements differ a bit from what I was given so it would be helpful if someone could verify the body measurements (c-w-h and foot).

The ones at Kondoll are:

Ari size:
      Height:25 CM
      Bust:14
      Waist:13.5
      Hip:15.5
      Arm:6.5

Faro size:
      Height:27 CM
      Bust:13
      Waist:13.2
      Hip:15.2
      Arm:8

Carolyn

13. *cough* I have one for sale in the marketplace section, if anyone is interested.

She is absolutely delightful, but my sudden abundance of big dolls has me paring down on tinies ;)

14. I'll bring this old thread up again, I have just got a Ari from the marketplace and she is my first tiny.

[​IMG]

She came with this wig, the clothes is some she stole from an Ann Estlle of mine, but hse'll have her own clothes very soon - she also stole the teddybear from my shelf,
      but well, its Christmas so I'll let her have the bear :hollyberry

15. I'm glad to see this old thread revived! :) Angel Fantasy dolls just don't get enough love. Here's my very own Robin, a tan Angel Fantasy BB Elf Koli:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More here: http://flickr.com/photos/greeniebone/sets/72157604092442479/

She has the strangest body and hands I've ever seen on ANY doll, ever, but fortunately I'm not overly concerned with body sculpts! She is so sweet in person!