1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANGEL FANTASY Baby Dolls Discussion

Jan 19, 2007

1. Hi Greeniebone.

She is very cute - and nice dress, ready for a Christmas party :hollyberry

Merry Christmas

Lisa

2. I looked around for one of these threads when I first purchased my boy and couldn't find it. Nice to see it here. I have an Angel Fantasy Sheya, he was my first tiny and I love him. Even if he is a little trouble maker. He is much better behaved when my friends Yo is around.

[​IMG]
      Here he is being cute and sweet with my friend's yo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Did I mention he is totally in love with her?

[​IMG]
      With his surrogate father

[​IMG]

Sorry so many pics, I love my cute little demon boy.

3. Your boy is totally adorable! The white skin tone is gorgeous.

4. Hi Iris.

Your boy is cute, and I can see he is in love :)

5. Hi.

A new pic of my Nyx, she has got new clothes and a teddybear :)
      also new eyes and wig.

[​IMG]

6. I hope it is okay if I kick this topic up?

I think my Es (Koli) is totally adorable. :D
      [​IMG]

7. Can anyone help me ID this girl:
      [​IMG]

My husband bought her on ebay well over a year ago - I still have her pink ANgel Fantasy box, but there is no other paperwork in the box.

8. Thank you Greeniebone! She has been in her box for a long time - I can't decide if I should dress her up and display her or try to sell her. :/

9. I LOVE Koli...she reminds me of a child version of the Angel Fantasy Lily (I had one). If I ever get a Koli she'll be named Sadako just like my Lily was...just younger :D

10. :D I made a gorgeous spring picture of Es, my Koli. That is Axl my cat in the background.

[​IMG]

11. I got a Angel Fantasy tiny April, I made her into a little prince, I'm so in love with the resin and the cuteness!

I modded him to be open in one eye and I plan to have a scar where he has an eye patch.

[​IMG]

12. Oh, that is really cute. Where di you get that jacket! :D

13. this is mine xD

Angel Fantasy Sheya <3 my adorable boy xD
      his name is Mochi

[​IMG]

14. I hope it is okay to spam my Es. :ninja:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All clothes I made. :) (Though they still need to be finished..:sweat)

15. I love the Koli mold...she looks just like my AF Lily (Sadako) did...I'm thinking of actually making her into a younger Sadako :D

Do you know if they fit LTF wings or am I going to have to change the polarity?

16. I'm desperate to see more pics of AF Qinle, but so far can only find ONE. Driving me nuts : P

17. I'd love to see some owner pics of Cifer:D

18. ...*bump* for piccies...

19. I'd love to see some more Koli pictures; I'm planning on ordering her ^_^ AF dolls are so under appreciated!