1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fantasy Mini discussion part 1

May 26, 2008

1. @Bristol
      Yeah, making a wig for Winni seems to be a good idea .
      I will only buy one wig and if it doesn't work I try something in my own ,too

#181 Janinam, Aug 23, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    2. Yes company face up she has yellowed very nicely :) all I did was remove the eyelashes because I felt like they made her look like she was buzzing lol but she is definitely a witch and she plays it so well I have difficult time changing her out of the black outfit and hat nothing else seems to suit her

3. Oh no...why did I never think of looking here to make the waiting pass?

I just hit the 2 month mark while waiting for my Xu. ;___; I'm literally checking my email every hour because I want him heeeeeere.

4. Sounds like a great plan and that wig spuds adorable. I hope it turns out the way you vision it.

I hope the wig you bought fits!

I agree, I like her mellow coloring and I think only two of my dolls have lashes lol I like them without. She does look amazing in that hat, I can see why it's hard to vision a different outfit lol

Oh!! Another Xu, I'm getting him too, and I feel ya!! I'll be at 3 months Sept 6. I need my boy and girl to come already lol they are going to be Hades and Persephone

5. <3 I love those two in practically anything that comes up with'em (like Lore Olympus).

At this point I've actually run out of things I can do/get to prepare for my guy. Tattoos are all picked out. Eyes and wig are waiting in their boxes. Clothes are either here or are coming in with him too. And a very anxious dollie girlfriend waiting not so patiently for him to join her. Like, she'd actually gone back to her owner for a few months until the 60days came up...and now she's just sitting behind me staring like 'where is he'.

6. [​IMG]
      She's leggy. You can see at the back of the skirt that it does up properly, there's just a little tugging to get the skirt over her butt and it probably would've helped if she wasn't wearing undies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      The shoes I've gotten from Aliexpress fit well. The cheap sparkly ones are a little loose, but that's due to the fabric being flimsy. The fake Hello Kitty and strappy platforms fit perfectly fine. It's the same shoes that my DoD DoC wears.

7. Yep, I'm in my 2 month mark too, and emailed Alice,....so Bad news, I have to wait till November she said....so sad

8. :love Their my Favorite too, that's why I knew I always wanted to make them into doll form. But mine is going to be a little different :evilplot: It's modern days time and The Gods and Goddess are replaced after a few millenniums. The new Hades, the birth name is really Hosta, but must take on the name "Hades" and "Persephone" his name is James and he's actually a mortal who does not believe he's about to be kidnap by this "Little pastel Goth" girl. I was originally going to do the normal story of the two but then these two dollies kept telling me and now I want to write a story lol!

Ooooh so you're boy has a lady love waiting for him? What type of tattoos? I'm a huge fan of tattoos but scared to get any in real life lol. How do you attach them onto the doll too? :lol: sorry so many questions

Aw! I forgot to mention it to your other post, I totally remember Groovy dolls, and I have a few of their clothing too. Those were the go to clothing when I first started in the hobby and didn't want the Gothic style with boots.

Oh no! I wanted to email them again to see what they may tell me, but I don't want them to tell me it'll be till November :atremblin

#188 Ballet, Aug 24, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    9. @Ballet I'm going to be using transfer paper to print out tattoos to the correct size and move them onto a sealed layer when I blush him.

:3 my Dice is a bit of a badass. He's an assassin/hitman that met his girlfriend/wife while he was employed. When that went sideways (the job) they fled and ended up making a life elsewhere safe...and he ended up dying of poisoning. My 'god of death' character ended up "bringing him back" (think...undead just...not dead or zombie...just...not alive...it's complicated) to work for him as a reaper of sorts.

Soooo...he has 4 tattoos at the moment. A skull mouth on his hand and a 'love thy neighbor' (there be blood and weapons on it for irony), an obligatory dice tattoo that his way too childish wife chose....and a nice sleeve tattoo of a bio-tech dragon. There's a fifth tattoo that he got as a sign of his contract to Death. It's a flaming skull tattoo that I'm going to be adding a green metallic sheen to so it looks like moving flames. Or try to. lol

10. Wow ,you got all your Plans together

11. That sounds so cool! Sorry for the late response, but wow! Can't wait to see them together. Do you plan on doing Photo-stories or are they more visual aids for your story?

And how is everyone else doing? :) I don't want this thread to get too quite lol! Does anyone have IG that they post more of their dolls, or planning to post their AF dolls?

12. Hi, yes! I actually just posted pictures of my first faceup on my AF girl, my UN is witchbolted on instagram

13. I've made an IG, but I don't use it. I'm not much of a social media person. Right now I've just been busy working and distracted by the SoulDoll discontinuations. The three heads I want are on layaway now, so I can put that aside, as well as an Alice's summer sale. Done and done.:eusa_sile

Anywho, there are regrets now for not ordering two Gillian's. I tried some Hujoo animal parts on her and it's like... So cute.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, the Hujoo parts are paper white while Gillian is a creamy white. I first thought they sent me a normal yellow skin by mistake, but that colour is much darker.

I'm half tempted to try Gillian's head on my Angelheim's body to see how she'd look as a satyr. (The fantasy parts would never fit on the AF default body. Angelheim boys are chunky)

14. Honestly, I'm feeling pretty antsy. I'm right at 80 days of waiting. I didn't have to wait this long for my Resinsoul and my Ringdoll was second hand so there was no waiting at all. I don't know how people can do this for every doll. *_* Also, when I do get my Gillian, I don't have an IG, but I plan on posting lots of pics to my tumblr.

Also, @Bristol She's so cute with the animal parts!!! :D

#194 kumagoro4ever, Aug 31, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    15. @Ballet I don't know about photo stories. Knowing his wife's owner, there's a possibility it might happen. They aren't really even for our current rp going on with them. For laughs, we decided since she had already gotten a Volks MSD girl, that we'd just have them be teen(ish) versions of themselves.

And still antsy about how long it's taking. 60 business days will be on monday. I don't know what to do with myself D:

16. Since i know ,I have to wait another 2-3 month till my eli arrives, I decided to look for a cheap second hand doll ,so i have something to kill the time.
      I got really really lucky und got a cheap aileen doll camellia,blank.
      So i can sew,and make a wig for her und finaly start my first face up.
      Next weekend is my toddler free Time,then I can start

17. aggh finally, I have a daughter :hug:
      [​IMG]

1 rushie pic since I'm late for school, didnt wanna wait til saturday to pick up, order 02/06 shipped 09/09, Angel Fantasy Linda

18. (Clarification aus dating convention in previous post.. 2 June xD)
      @Bristol yes, while I have a blank doll coming also now that I have touched a bjd irl I’m a lot more intimidated about faceup, modding, all the crazy ideas I was getting like crafting my own haha so I’m happy I got my very first with a company face up to get comfy with dolls :eek: