1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fantasy Mini discussion part 1

May 26, 2008

1. well i've come to realise now that the body is nothing like Alice collections was advertising as their 1/4 girl body. if the had 2 different types for this size it was not indicated or advertised anywhere on their site or given as an option with the fullset. annoying af.. could not figure out why the posing was so limited compared to how they make it look.
      I don;t have the same hip joints or knees as others posted in this thread either o_o; if you bought from AC.. please explain T-T

2. Can you post a picture? Email Alice's and ask why the doll doesn't have the double jointed body. They're great at answering questions and sometimes even get back to me in minutes after sending a message.

3. thank u for reply and help, I was actually able to find a correct pic of how it is and a comparison:
      [​IMG]
      since it is labelled some places as 'older' body, not shown as available on the dealer site and these are made to order dolls, its something I would have thought would be 'discontinued' However if I was supposed to specify ordering a 'new style' that makes the most sense. Just very sure I never saw the option. :doh
      More than likely nothing can be done as the company is closed, if anything I do like it a little better aesthetically..
      the posing problems could be my inexperience.. it seems there is ways to 'lock' joint poses it just seems very kicky and difficult to me.
      but learning to suede was bound to be part of the adventure :drool
      again thanks tho

4. Yeah, that definitely is the older body. Alice's only had the double jointed one on their site, so it's weird that this happened. The company is still making dolls to fill the orders, so I don't see why they couldn't correct this, but if you're happy with it then that's great. It depends on what you want out of your doll. :3nodding:

5. It's been a while!! I've actually looked every time a new post was made, but I really don't like replying by phone when there is multiply responses and super adorbs photos attached. I finally got on my laptop lol

I saw! She looks so cute! and for your first face, it is great! I tried once...not cute lol! I love her freckles and can't wait to see more photos of her here and on IG!

OMG, that is all extremely cute options, I have to say my favorite is the cat and ram horns :love If you do put her on the AngelHeim body, I hope you share the results here!

Oh what's your tumblr name? I hope she comes soon, I feel you, I'm nervously waiting for me email. Alice said it would be by the end of this month,,, it's the last week already!:XD: I hope I get the email on monday:eusa_pray

understandable! Still, I hope tons of photos will be shared. We really need to bring this old company up so people can see what they missed out on ;)

Thehe yes, I spoke with you about her on FB, Camellia is such a cutie in my eyes. I hope you're enjoying her!

She is so cute! I'm sorry though they sent the older body without saying anything.I hope though with time, you've been enjoying her. Now I'm wondering if my girl will have an older body too! But your girl looks so cute! I really love that smile.

6. My tumblr name is the same as here, kumagoro4ever.

Also, I finally worked up the courage to message Alice's Collections about my doll. They said she would probably be ready in another month. Yay! :cheer

7. Jap,making her faceup ( my first ever) was really Fun.
      But I can't wait to have my msd Girl here .....but have to wait another month ,ugh

8. Hm, i hope i get the new body, i don't know if i like the old one, and I don't have money left to get Eli another body at the moment.

9. I just finished paying off my layaway for my Xu and Xi, I asked Alice's collection how much longer until my order is done and they said it would probably be another two months, (Because , they got a lot of orders) hopefully they get done sooner :sweat but I will keep you guys updated :)

10. Oh man! Another 2 months? I'm sorry, I hope they do finish faster. I think it's also because they were ready to close and probably didn't think they'd get this many response. I'm still waiting too, yes please keep us updated :)

11. Hmmmm a little upset lol. So after sending my message here yesterday I decided to email Alice. The response I got was, "it was already sent out, you should check your spam folder it wasn't able to send because of the zip code" so my dolls have been here since the 26 -.- not happy. I told Alice that they never sent me an email to begin with. Not cool.

12. i still haven't heard anything :(

13. Sorry to hear that. Will you be able to pick them up soon?

14. Have you emailed them?

Thankfully I was able to have it redeliver today, it wasn't able to send because of the zip code was incorrect. So tonight I should have some photos to share

15. Aah cool ,so exited to see

16. I'm so thrilled. I'd contacted Alice's Collection and was told after ordering him back in June that he's set to be shipped to them in the next order mid this month.

Omg, I can't wait to get my Dice (Xu sculpt) and paint him up. <3 all the tattoos.

17. oh nice, good luck :thumbup
      I will be having my first attempts at tatts and faceup soon when i get my dfh order :...( nervous.
      @Ballet hope it all went well

18. I'm so mad I could cry :...( I haven't gotten them, and no updates on the tracker so o went to the USPS and they told me," oh no we don't hold packages and since it's been delivered on the 26 with the wrong address we sent it back" so I just sent an email to Alice. I'm so sad! All because they didn't send me any freaking email with the tracking! :pout:

19. Oh noo, i'm so sorry

20. I hope they can fix this for you and don't ask for additional shipping. I guess they were so swamped with the summer events that they got overwhelmed. *_*

Which dolls did you order again? Winni and...?