1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fantasy Mini discussion part 1

May 26, 2008

1. Thank you guys, I'm waiting to hear back from them. I hope I won't have to pay extra shipping. I ordered Alice and Xu :( And extra clothing, wigs and shoes.

2. that's just awful and the stuff I had nightmares about a few times :...(
      very sorry you experienced it :eek:

3. I just got a shipping conformation and tracking number for my Gillian! I'm so excited!!:dance

4. It's the worst, and it's still not found. I'm getting really mad, the only response from Alice is "it's okay, it's rare a post goes missing. It'll be found" I'm all about the sliver lining but I just want to make sure their okay.:doh

So excited for you! Please do share photos, I need some cheer up spam :(

5. I will definitely post photos. I hope your issues are resolved quickly.

6. Thank you so much! Well it turns out, I was right to follow my gut! Today I went back to the post office and spoke to someone different and they went to the back and my box was there! For 12 days I was so worried and they were so close.:...(

So I did a box opening video and am very happy to have them home. Though everything I bought my boy is wrong now :lol: the eyes were too small, and the wig doesn't look as good on him as I hope. Plus when I bought his clothes I was going for Li Syaoran from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, which fit perfectly for that, but now His name is James and he is the chosen "Persephone" while my Sakura, is now the new Hades. :dance I'm just happy their hoooooome

[​IMG]#angelfantasyalice #angelfantasyxu by until_fullmoon, on Flickr

7. @Ballet Oh, that's such a relief. They're so cute, too.

8. Congrats! Great that you didn't have to wait any longer~ :D

Did you get the girls old body or the new body? I've been thinking of getting my Winni a ResinSoul body as I feel it works better in scale with how tiny her head is. We'll see.

9. Thank you!!

Thank you! I'm so glad too! And She came with the new body, and James is also double jointed. Ooh would like to see how that hybrid would go.

10. Is anyone else having trouble sitting their dolls down with knees bent? Lol Hades can't sit with her knees bent and I thought it was the stringing so I restrung but nothing! I think the hole in her knees are too small for the string but she needs the msd string because 2mm is too thin*_*

11. Winni tends to splay at the knees when sitting in a chair, but most of my dolls just sit on shelves without bent knees. I haven't had much of a problem with it though. :sweat

12. My Gillian arrived! I'm absolutely in love with her! :love I wasn't expecting her to come with eyes or clothes, but I got some nice purple glass eyes, a cute little pink underwear set, and a cute pink dress. Also, I need to get her a wig just for her, but the extra wig I had just laying around fits her very nicely.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Also, I know comparison pictures have already been posted for AF and Resinsoul, but I had to do it myself. I wasn't actually expecting her to be so much bigger.
      [​IMG]

13. Congratulations!!! She so cute! And I'm so jelly she can sit :lol: but really what a cute face! That wig looks great on her!

Edit: just notice could you take a photo of her elbow and knees bent? Mine are just plain peanut joint they have no groove like yours :aeyepop:

14. @Ballet Thank you! And here is some joint pics. [​IMG]
      I hope this helps. It's strange that yours doesn't have the grooves.

15. Oh she is so cute ,when did you order her? I'm still waiting

16. Thank you! :) I ordered her around mid-June. Waiting sucks, but it is so worth it in the end.

17. Oh i ordered end of june ,perhaps this means my doll will come soon,too

18. Thank you so much! Yeah I definitely got the older body. I went ahead and emailed Alice's collections because I'm pretty sure, I'm almost 100% sure, that in their photos for Alice she had the new body so I'm going to see if I can get that new body

19. Finally got my Dice in! He's a Xu model and wow his eyes threw me for a loop. Couldn't find sizes anywhere and got what should be normal for his size...to have missed it by 6mm! Had to make him some small iris 18mm ones. The head shape was also a bit weird, but when I'm done he should be good :) Can't wait to get his progress pictures and profile up.

His girlfriend/wife Kage is a little Volks girl and belongs to a friend.

[​IMG]

20. So glad others are getting their dolls. I'm still waiting on two and a body for Gillian.

@Ballet It's so weird that people are getting different versions of the MSD bodies. I'll have to see what arrives.