1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fantasy Mini discussion part 1

May 26, 2008

1. @Janinam It sounds like your wait won't be too much longer, but I dunno. They were really swamped with a lot of orders.

@Ballet AF They probably have a reason for giving out the different bodies, but it feels like its a random luck of the draw type of situation, though. It's weird.

@Peneyofdeath Oh, he's adorable!

2. Congratulations!!! Yeah his eyes really took me by surprise too lol your boy looks great! And Kage seems so happy to have him home!

You're both right! I just got the email back from Alice

"Dear Christina ^^,

Thank you for your patience.
      We've talked with AF about it, they said the body with the doll was their new default double jointed body for 1/4 girls, they also have the other body (joints with grooves) both were their new bodies and they send them randomly, they said your doll's body can't seat with knees bent is quite possible that the strings are too tight, we asked them to take a picture of the body sitting, please kindly check it in the attachment :), so please kindly try to loosen the string of your doll a little and try again.

Have a lovely day n_n

Best regards,
      A"

So it looks like it is a luck of the draw if you get the grooves, which is really useful I think. I restrung her 4 times and she can't bend her knees. I'm going to try glue sueding, to me the hole for the knee joint is small so if anything, last resort, I'll try making that bigger.

3. I just got the shipping notice for my second order. (It was posted Oct. 23) I'll let you guys know what bodies I end up with. :cheer

Still haven't managed to start working on my girls outfits though, but I've been sketching up things I'd like to find/have/make.

4. Oh cool,
      I thougt we orderd at für same Time ( end of june) but I got no Mail, maybe I must write Alice again

But i'm so Happy for you

5. Congratulations!! Hope it comes super quick!

I have done nothing with mine except pose them really cute next to each other and stare at them Lol! My girl still can't bend her knees but she can keep them bent if I put something to hold her feet down lol so for now that's what's happening. Also they have changed their story and went back to be Sakura and Li from Cardcaptor Sakura / Tsubasa Chronicles :XD: so the hunt for new wigs and clothes is on again!

6. My second order I went through DollMix and ordered in the second week of June. It shouldn't be too much longer for you if they're starting on June orders. :)

7. My Dice was ordered on June 10th from Alice's. He should either be done or coming in with the next shipment which is beginning/mid November. A friend of mine ordered a week after me and is waiting on that shipment specifically as per Alice told him.

8. Still no update on my Winni :( this is so sad

9. Maybe soon? Have you eMailed?

My second order arrived today!
      [​IMG]
      Gillian has her body, Amy is really sweet and Eli has a smile which I never noticed before. What came with them seemed to be kind of random. Amy doesn't have open eyes, but came with eye putty and a sponge. Eli has eyes, but never came with eye putty. They were also wrapped differently, Amy's head had just bubblewrap and Eli was wrapped in tissues.

Eli also has the smaller head like Winni, so it's going to be a little work to make a wig that fits properly. Also of note is that Winni never came with a kip, but Eli came with a neck kip. It isn't very substantial, so it'll need to be replaced. They also all have the body my Winni came with and not any of the variations others are getting.

@Ballet I tried putting Gillian's head on an Angelheim body and a Dollzone single-jointed. It never fit very well, so I never bothered getting pics. I did put Winni's head on my RS body and it fits great. I think she looks better on this body than Angel Fantasy's.

[​IMG]

10. Aaah ,never saw an eli exept the promotion pictures, she is really cute .
      Can you Please Please take a few more photos of her ?

#250 Janinam, Nov 1, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    11. [​IMG]
      You can see by the ears that Eli is a modded Winni. (Or vice versa) Same head, different facial features. These are the eyes that came with them and they're huuuuge. I think I said they were 18mm? For reference, Winni is normal pink and Eli is normal yellow.

Amy must be the sleeping version of one of their other girls. Her eyelids are super thin and you can see the light through them.

12. Thank you. Can't wait to see them with faceups

13. They are so cute @Bristol ! And so lucky you got the edge double joints lol! I'm still a little meh about those lol it makes a difference! Anywho, can't wait to see them all out together and shown off here! Yeah that body looks better for the head, will you swap to a RS body?

I'm still on the hunt for wigs so if anyone finds a Cardcaptor Sakura wig for 7/8 please let me know :XD:

I hope yours gets to you soon @Janinam ! I want to see everyone's dolls.

14. I'd recommend commissioning Frappzilla if you want to have a customized wig! Their wigs are fantastic quality and they do take custom requests.

15. finally got confirmation from alice the other day, she says that my winni and the other person's amy will ship out this friday!! yippee!

16. That's great to hear, @Homucchi! :thumbup

So far I made a little progress with my Winni and got around to making a wig cap and brushing out some undyed wavy wool. I'm making a test wig before using the roving I really want to use. (It's white with blue and red dyed bits) The wavy wool is curly, but wouldn't look right on a BJD unless brushed out or made into faux dreads or something. Sad.

17. Hey ladies.
      Can someone Please help me ,i need the measurements for the msd body for my secret Santa, can someone take a pic of their coa or measure Arms,legs,da ist,bust and hips for me .I can't find anitything in the net

18. Got it in legenddoll

19. Hello, other folks who're still waiting on their dolls to come in! When did you order yours? I ordered through Alice's Collections on pretty much the last day they were still taking them. >_>; I'm trying to get a picture of when my Winni will arrive.

Oh, another question - does anyone know what eye size Winni takes? It didn't say on Alice's Collections, but her eyes look huge.

20. Just my luck, I finally discover this company and they aren't taking orders anymore. Gillian is so cute and I would have gotten her had I known.