1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fantasy Mini discussion part 1

May 26, 2008

1. Mine came with 18mm, but I'm thinking of making oval 14's-16's. Her odd eye shape can make gapping a little tricky. I have posted her wearing a few different sizes and styles of eyes back in the thread.

Maybe you'll be able to find one on the MP once others start getting their orders and change their mind? There's still a lot of people who haven't received their orders yet. Also, AoD has a 1/3 sculpt that looks like a grown up Gillian. (I'm thinking of getting her as she also comes on the pregnant body)

2. I'm still waiting for my Eli ,hmpf

3. @Peneyofdeath Oh, those look really good. How did you do them?

4. @kumagoro4ever I used DIY temp tattoo paper. It was interesting getting them to the correct size from the original images. So much math...

5. @Peneyofdeath The little flaming dice tat is nice, too! I wish I had gotten as far as you with working on my dolls. I did start a wig, but ran out of fibers on my test one. My poor Winni looks like George Washington. :lol:

6. @Peneyofdeath Ok, I was wondering if something like that would work. I'm glad it does because I was thinking of giving my girl a few tattoos, too.

7. @Bristol He just suddenly wanted to be finished and I couldn't say no xD. Outside of some new glass eyes coming in and some gloss on his nails, he only took about 3 days to finish. For the tattoo, I had my friend that rps his girlfriend pick out a dice tattoo she would have drawn for him. This one had just the right amount of 'kid drew it' that she has that it cracked us up.

@kumagoro4ever Just make sure that you seal it really well. As well, use the damp/wet cloth you use to remove the paper back to smooth out any wrinkles the tattoo gets before it dries.

8. just sold the body and trying to sell some clothes so i can hopefully get to work on my Jia (winni) soon! I'm probably gonna get a resinsoul or doll leaves body for her :)

9. I just got in a BBB doll in NS and it looks a couple shades pinker than FA's. Not a big deal though. I'm not sure what Doll Leaves NS is though, as I only have tan.

The RS body looks really good with the Winni head, so I can't wait to see what your hybrid looks like. Which version body are you getting? :D

10. I can't believe this. Finaly, my Eli will be shipped monday.
      That was a long Time to wait ,but now I'm so happy

11. After the New year's I can try my girl on my doll leaves body for you.

Congratulations! I hope Eli is everything you hope =)

12. My order was shipped today!! I ordered at the very last minute, like 3:00 am after the event ended.

I'm really excited! My boys should be here sometime next week :XD:

13. Just another clothing note for these girls. The stretchy dresses made for curvy Barbie make nice tops. They have to be the stretchy ones or they won't fit. The non-stretchy pieces my tinies made off with.

I can post a pic later. Right now Winni is wearing a Chococat ruffle top, and it fits perfectly. :)

14. I would like to Post a pictures from my Eli, but I don't know how

15. I just upload them to imgur and use the bb code.

16. Wow, long time no post. How is everyone and your dolls? I've just now got around to fixing up Aki (Gillian). I still need to blush her hands, arms, and collarbone area, though. I completely scrapped my original idea for her and made her an artist instead.
      [​IMG]

17. She's so cute! And absolutely nothing new with me and my crew LOL, we are in the process of moving so I put everybody away but still even before that I'm still a little upset that my doll didn't have the newer peanuts because my girl is impossible to pose and I restrung her like four times :| but once we settled down in the new place I'll try again and using hot glue.

18. Mine have been put on hold for a year or so due to the discontinuation events. :sigh

@kumagoro4ever what a cute Gillian! What kind of eyes are you using? :)