1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fantasy Mini discussion part 1

May 26, 2008

1. @kumagoro4ever Dayum, your Gillian idea sounds terrifying. I just wanted her because she's cute (or a Lena). Sadly I missed the ordering window so I'll be getting a YoSD secondhand.

2. I ordered a Winni from Alice's originally, and just before the cut off date I splurged and put Eli, Amy and Gillian on layaway.

Gillian I thought would make a great Cheshire Cat, but I have too many cat girls. (if there can be such a thing!)

She might end up being a bunny instead. Possibly with Hujoo bunny parts.

3. @A Wee Tiefling I know, right? I think its gonna be awesome. haha

The AF YoSDs are so cute! If I didn't get enough for mine, I would have got a smaller one just to get at least one doll from this company. I'm just sad that I didn't even know about AF until they were already closing.

@Bristol A bunny Gillian sounds absolutely adorable. Another animal that comes to mind when I see her is a fox. With her eyes, she could easily be turned into one.

#123 kumagoro4ever, Jul 15, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    4. Those sound like great ideas! And the yosd are so cute! It's true that it's a shame there isn't so much information on them. I orginally wanted to make mine into the characters of Tsubasa Chroncles of Sakura and Li. Yet, I feel like their changing that lol and their not even here

5. You got an Eli ,too? Wow thats so cool.I'm so exited to see what you so with her

6. I got still 15-45 days left.
      And I'm Not sure about the exact style,nur definitly Not black haired like the comany pictures.i got an eye in an natural looking Red/ Orange wig....

7. @Janinam so close! I can't wait to see box opening photos. Do you have a story for your girl yet?

8. Not really,i have to see and touch her.but i Love skyrim and elder scrolls online ,and she looks like a woodland elf or high elf for me ,perhaps i lean my Story on they history.....

9. That sounds cool! I remember seeing Skyrim and it looks so pretty

10. I eMailed Alice's Collections about an hour ago and they already got back to me. My Winni will be on the way next week. :D

@Janinam Eli was too cute to pass up. No plans for her as of yet, but she really reminds me of Patty from Breath of Fire 2.

11. Congratulations @Bristol !!! So lucky! When did you order? I might have to go email them too lol

12. @Ballet I ordered at the end of May and I have my tracking number now. They must've just sent out a bunch at a time since other people are saying they got #'s today, too. (For other company orders)

13. @Bristol Congratulations!! Very exciting, can't wait to see box opening photos:sumomo:

14. Look at this Thread is my Highlight of the day.beeing exited together with other doll lovers is so nice.when i started the Hobby, i did it all alone,...no groups etc.but this is fun

15. I agree @Janinam ! I've always been bad about responding to these threads but I really want to be different with my incoming dolls. It's fun to be hyped together :)

16. Did your dolls arrive you ?

17. Nope. The last tracking update said that she's left the facility and that was on the 22nd. I figure she'll be in next week unless she gets held in customs. (The rest of the dolls I ordered won't be ready for a while)

Does anyone have any comparison requests? I can compare her to some of my other mature mini's. :)

18. Hehe no, i don't need pics for comparison, i only have a pukipuki and know she can live in a msd shoe

19. That's so exciting though @Bristol and yes please! Just to see how they look against different msds knowing their going to have longer limbs lol

20. I can't wait to see everyone's dolls start coming in! I'm getting antsy waiting for mine. I'm on day 44 of my wait, though, so I'm getting close.