1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fantasy Mini discussion part 1

May 26, 2008

1. @Bristol , make sure to post pics of Winni! I am waiting for one as well, can't wait, she'll be my first fantasy doll ^^

2. They do look to have noodly arms. I was mostly looking at how odd the chest was and how she had slender hips. With the way they are, I wouldn't be surprised if it would be an easy mod to make one a boy. :lol:

@Homucchi, congrats! Most of my mini's are fantasy, so she'll be in a nice lineup when she arrives. The waiting is the hardest part.

Mentioning shipping, I'm kind of nervous. I was checking to see how long the EMS shipping would be and there are forums saying that it's slow atm. Someone even posted a thread about it. I'm used to ePackets taking at least 3 months, but not dolls.

3. 3 month ? OMG, than you can better pick up your parcel by yourself .....on foot

4. Hopefully it won't take that long, I can understand a few weeks but not 3 months for shipping *_*

5. I just finish paying off my layaway and now I wait lol. How is everyone else doing? :)

6. Still got 5-15 days left ,i hope the time Alice told me is realistic.can't wait to have her here

7. @Ballet Oh, you're at the tough part now. haha

A few more days, and I'll be at the 2 month mark of my own wait. It's been tough, but I'm hopeful that I'll get a notification any day now.

8. I got an update that my doll was released from customs (Uh oh...) and will be here either tomorrow or Wednesday.

9. Aaah how exiting

10. She's here! Her little face greeted me and it's cute as a button! :fangirl:

[​IMG]
      Sorry for the bad photo. It's the best I can do atm. She came in a cute pink box with blue pillows, as well as a pink underwear set and an aqua-ish dress that she's holding. Her boobs aren't nearly so awkward as I thought they would be, and are more like Resin Soul's. (She's slim like a RS, too. I'll show pics of that later on tonight or tomorrow)

There's one issue that I feel might give people pause, and that is now her head is attached to her body. Or how it looks anyways.

[​IMG]
      Her head will only go in a couple positions because of how uncentered it is, but with some sueding, she'll be fine.

11. @Bristol Congrats! She's so cute!

The neck is a bit odd, but it's not that bad.

12. I'm at work using my cell so I will properly write when I'm home with my laptop but I just had to say omg, she's adorable, congratulations! :sumomo:And yes that isn't normal with the neck lol it looks that the head just needs to be re-cenetered on it? I want to ask for her measuments since I'm dying to make clothes for my future girl.

13. Okay, a few more quick snaps and commentary before I go out. I'll put them behind spoilers for loadings sake. :eusa_sile

[​IMG]
      What's interesting is that there are two slots for the s-hook to sit. Her hook was in the slot closer to the back of the head, but for the pic I moved it forward. (Sueding all the way)

[​IMG]
      The headback is a little different, too. There's a thin resin that has been poured over the magnets to keep them in place. Also, that white part in the back of the head isn't resin. It's a hole in the headcap where they glued their logo in place.

[​IMG]
      I didn't realize they had this extra cut in their thigh joint.

[​IMG]
      They have a locking swivel joint, There are only two locking points, so I don't find it very useful, but someone else might.

[​IMG]
      She has large floating ankle joints which give a wide range of motion. She can point her toes. :whee:

[​IMG]
      The AF body has wider shoulders and lankier limbs, but I find the torsos similar. My RS body is just the single-jointed one, so I'm curious if the double-jointed one would be more in height with the AF one. (Winni's head is resting against a floating shelf since she wouldn't stand on her own atm, my RS was quickly restrung for the pic)

[​IMG]
      Her back arches here, but I didn't try to even it out. When I have time I'll put them against a scored cutting mat so the dimensions will be more tangible.

Just general notes:

1) The resin had a really pleasant texture. It's not perfectly smooth like Resin Soul, but is more like a Custom House doll. I really like a little bit of tooth on my dolls.

2) Her feet are about a cm or so longer than Resin Soul feet. I'm thinking she'll need shoes meant for minifee. (I have a minifee so can check that later)

3) Her three piece torso works great! She can slouch forward and backwards no problem. I usually don't like this feature due to it sometimes not being functional, but this one is nice.

4) I think Winni might look better on a shorter body considering her face is small. I'll try this later.

5) I ordered her in pink skin and it is a very slight tint of pink. Kind of dainty? :chibi

6) She also has large floating wrist joints, so she has a wide range of motion there, too. Just like the ankles.

7) Her headcap fits onto her head very snuggly, so you need to line up the pegs first and snap them in. Kind of like a Hujoo.

#153 Bristol, Aug 8, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    14. :love:love you have me very excited about my dolls Lol! She's so tall! I have a double jointed RS so when I receive mine I'll be happy to compare. Now I'm thinking I want to buy more lol though I'm sure I'll be fine with the two. Do you think her measuments are true to the website?

#154 Ballet, Aug 8, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    15. Wow, I didn't realize they were that much bigger than a Resinsoul. That's neat. And thank you for the detail pics, they're making me even more excited that I already was. haha

16. Oh thank you so much for your detailed Post,.
      I really like your winni an can't wait to have my eli here.
      I Love the colour ,and the body isn't Bad at all

17. Good morning All! I got so excited about seeing your Winni @Bristol that I had to ask Alice collection about my order. Sadly the response was because of many orders it seems I'll need to wait 45-60 more days :atremblin

18. @Bristol ,can you Post wig and eyesize when you know it then, i want to get things for my Girl soon and i'm not sure

19. What no, i don't want that to be true ,that means i have to wait ,too:shudder

20. @Janinam Sadly it's true

"
      Thank you for your email.
      Sorry Angel Fantasy is quite slow now due to large amount of orders during the big discount event, they said your order will take about 45 to 60 days more, so your patience would still be needed :)
      Thank you.

Have a lovely day n_n

Best regards,
      A"
      :...( but that's okay, that'll give me more time to get things ready for them! We got this!:sumomo: