1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fantasy Mini discussion part 1

May 26, 2008

1. Omgggg now I can’t wait for my winni!!! I also have a ressinosul ya on that body she’ll look great with her.

2. Not sure, I'll have to find my measuring tape. The measurements are also included on the CoA and I'll compare it against that.

Alice's must be swamped with orders! They've also had so many company summer events, I don't know how they keep up with it all! Tomorrow I'll be paying off my other Angel Fantasy layaway, so I'm anticipating a 4 month wait at this rate.

[​IMG]
      I think I have the eye sizes right. Some of them came without measurements in mystery bags. The looks are different depending on the colour of the eyes, and if it's a small or big iris.The 14mm on the bottom left are oval eyes, so there is less gapping, but not as much wiggle room.

[​IMG]
      She'll definitely need a size 6-7 wig, anything else is too big. (I don't have a 5-6 to try) Even then, the wig doesn't want to stay on because of the cutout in the back of her headcap, as well as her ears. It'll just be some adjusting, which isn't uncommon for dolls with elf ears.

#162 Bristol, Aug 9, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    3. Thank you so much! Wow a 5-6 wig? The head is small, I already bought a wig for my boy but now it'll be too big lol I thought they'd be normal msd size head.

Here's my question, if so many people bought them, where are they? Lol I want to see more of these dolls, but I feel like we're the only ones who bought

4. Sorry, I made a mistake. She's wearing a 6-7, so she wears the same size as my RS Ju. She still has an oddly shaped head though. (I edited the original post) :doh

I do already have a Gillian head and she has a better shape and can fit a 6/7 wig without the problems that Winni has.

5. :XD: oooh that makes more sense Lol! I'm so glad, thank you! That's not too bad, if anything I'll try with a wig cap:)

6. Thank you ,I think it will be good with the wig i want to order, you can cut out peaces when needed ,it's 6-7 but got a headcap here.

7. *sigh* I'm at a little past 2 months of waiting now. I keep having to tell myself that I need to be patient, but it's so hard.

8. [​IMG]
      I have found that there is no acceptable place in this house to take photos. lol... Sorry about the crumby kitchen mat and the delay. I had family visiting.

[​IMG]
      I was wondering if Winni was one of their first heads or they had a different sculptor considering the differences in the heads. The Gillian head doesn't include the two s-hook slots like the Winni does.

[​IMG]
      She's wearing my LoongSoul girls wig, plus two of the different eyes I tried in Winni. You can see the gapping with the pink eye, and the other eye is oval so it fits better.

I'll post the feet comparisons later on tonight.

9. I feel the same! I was a little pouty when I got that email saying I'll have to wait lol

Oh thank you so much @Bristol she is a funny size huh? Proportion wise but I also think she's charming. Can't wait for more photos. I'm so curious of the sizing because if the girl is true to size that they say then the boys should be too. I really hope my boy will be taller then my girl lol:lol:

10. No pic yet, I've been busy... However, I did try some shoes on her and she fits the same ones my Dollzone Fenyo does. Right now she's wearing a pair of Hello Kitty knock-off Mary Jane's I got from AliExpress and they fit like a glove. Definitely gotta get the shoes for slim mini's and not chubby child bodies. (Winni's feet swim in my Volks MSD's shoes)

FYI, she can fit in some Groovy Girls outfits.I have her in a two piece of a hoodie and pleated skirt just to see if it would fit, seeing as it does fit my RS Ju. It's an old outfit set from 5+ years ago, so... Not sure what the new sets are like. I think they still sell them in gift shops?

11. I got my AF Una today and I'm so happy with her, she's my first doll and she poses like a dream, really sturdy in basically everywhere but her head which doesn't seem to want to look up and stay but I can't say that's gonna be a huge problem for me. Alice's Collections also sent me a dress which I'm super happy about because they even matched it to the wig I ordered! The box was packaged beautifully and securely, with all the limbs wrapped and soft cushions. Her CoA has her measurements on it which will be super helpful since I didn't write them down and her listing has since been removed.

(Apologies for poor light and only phone quality pictures, I'm still saving for a quality camera)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. My first doll was angel fantasy Alice she is still amazing even if she has yellowed I really love playing with her and she is such an awesome poser

13. She's so cute, @Disnerys! Congrats on your first doll! Glad to see others finally receiving their dolls. :D

14. @Disnerys Congratulations! She's definitely a cutie. That wig and dress fit her really well, too

15. What a cute Girl,can't wait to see her with a face up.
      When did you order her?

16. She is so Cute! Congratulations!! :loveI'm really loving these faces and feeling like kicking myself for not buying some heads. More so since a story is plotting in my head lol:evilplot:. That's so awesome that they sent extra clothes, do you think it might have been Angel Fantasy themselves? I mean with them closing it makes sense to make them almost full set since they won't need all the clothing they had to be left over.

Do you still have her? I know we would all love to see!

The rest of us are still waiting, I know I'm almost at the three month wait time :XD: I hope I get the notice soon as I just put in my two weeks in at work to start at a new job so it'd be a great "Congrats! You're going to be a teacher!" moment, ya know? lol

17. Yes! I still have her !! I don’t think I’d ever be able to part with her ! I will try to load some pictures

18. Aehael
      I hope the link works I’m not very experienced with tech lol

19. @Ksherwood8713 excellent! Thank you!

added edit as I see your photo now. oh my goodness what an adorable Witch. I love her clothing and is that the company faceup? It's super sweet! I'm going through your whole file for her lol, she looks great! I like how her skin is a mellow warm color :love

I've been meaning to post for a while, but I wanted to wait till I was on the laptop lol. So I'm curious to know if any new ideas or stories have appear while waiting or have just received their doll? I feel like every day a new story pops into mine :lol:

20. I've just been busy and working overtime. (Which means extra doll money. Muahaha~)

Gillian is pretty much set on what she'll look like and I need to make clothes and get a face-up, Amy might end up being a boy, and Eli and Winni are up in the air. There's some time for the other two (Amy and Eli) since they'll be another few months, along with Gillian's body.

Winni might end up with a 90's style bob in white with blue and pink streaks. There's some dyed fibers I bought, and I think they'd make a cute wig for her. It's just a matter of finding the time and it'll be easier than trying to find and mod a wig to accommodate her ears.