1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream - 90cm - Ni, Bo & Primo

Oct 16, 2008

1. Oh my...what a scrapper he is! Good luck with his new face up! I hope to see more pics!

2. it must be crappy to not be able to get a profesional (ie by the company itself) faceup that you like... I am kinda lucky that alot of the time the default faceups are a big part of what draws me in... I'd be screwed if I got a doll with a faceup i hated. I can't see well enough and would never be able to do my own face up... I can't even wear makeup myself my vision is that bad -_-... can't wait to see elve's Bo's new face up. ^^

I think I need a new house if I keep falling for these giant boys O_o... Oh and elve's I am only 5 feet tall and would kill for the OT 1:1 dolls LOL.

3. thanks molliebean and lady tiku! I posted more pics then read you're only allowed one per post, so I deleted them LOL - nooobie!!! Oh well - there's another of him on this thread you may have seen http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...doll-you-have-ever-seen&p=9982372#post9982372 I'm not in a hurry to do his faceup - he looks quite sweet sat there all sad - I call him my little junkie LOL - he looks so pale and unhealthy!

4. Ok all you lucky folks that have these big guys: more photos please? Pretty please with candied apples and fluffy bunnies?

5. Madera:
      I will oblige! Here is Emmet.
      [​IMG]

Elve: He is really cute! Did you ever change his face up?

6. Eeek! *pets photo* Pretty shiney! Thankies! Wow, is he sitting in a regular size chair? Which skin is he?

7. Thanks! I "think" he is normal skin...
      Yes, he is sitting at the little bistro table in my garden!
      Here is another pic you can see better.
      [​IMG]

8. Oh my goodness; that really gives a scale of just how big he is. That is amazing.

9. Me again: so where do you all keep your guys? Do you have them in a chair or sofa or taking up a spare twin bed? And does having a doll that big kinda creep anyone out?

10. Emmett is sitting on a wooden bench in my living room with an antique doll. It doesn't creep me out because I have collected dolls all my life and I have about 40 dolls his size or bigger!

11. Wait... what? Bigger? Who makes larger dolls than him? I know about the Dollmore girls but there' like 80cm I think. And I do remember seeing one life size (five foot something) resin doll and that was a $6000.00 price tag that only the really happy folks can touch but that was the one and only other really large doll I've seen. I'm still gabberflasted over these guys.

12. LOL...not BJD's, they are vintage walking dolls and vinyl artist dolls! He is my biggest BJD!

13. Have you guys seen these guys?

http://www.lee-el.net/index.php

Aside from the killer cost for their 90cm they are producing regular clothes and shoes for their guys. I'm wondering if their clothes would fit Yue and the rest. It would be fab to find someone producing clothes for the big guys. Especially for folks like me who's sewing projects could make Frankenstein scream in horror.

14. I saw them. Don't know if I like them yet...
      I didn't think about the clothes...hmmmm possibilities!

15. hi everyone im new to this thread, i just purchased bo, i think its elves bo above as i bought it through ebay from her!
      im really thrilled with bo, i love big dolls so he was perfect for me, plus im a tall girl so the height of them is not a problem for me to deal with which is a bonus as i know that can be a real issue.

i have been working on bo, his face up was partly removed by one eye, so now he has a new face up, and im making his clothes. im finding he is so easy to make clothes for as he is so big, its alot easier than my smaller ball joints! may be thats just me not sure! i will get photos uploaded soon for you all to see

16. Congrats on getting Bo! I love him! He is who I really wanted but I got such a good deal on Hale...I still hope to get Bo someday!
      Looking forward to seeing pics!

17. ARUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! One of these guys was on Ebay and I missed him? Golly-d-darn it! Congrats ragdollkitty! I'm going to go beat my head against my desk now... And here I was trolling the DOA sale list.

Oh photos, photos, photos pretty please!!!

18. thank you madera, lol your just as bad as me! ive been on the hunt for a large 90cm for ages and there he was i just grabbed him!

thank you molliebean im thrilled with him, he is better than i expected!

here is a photo of his face, hope you all like what ive done, i was going for a very natural look

[​IMG]

i have made his trousers, im in the process of his top etc but today i just side tracked so didnt get a chance to them! there will be more photos soon, he is wearing the wig which he came with. do any of you know of good places to buy the wigs? i was considering making one but if i can buy one it would be great

19. He looks just fab! You nailed the natural look you were going for.

20. He looks wonderful! I love his face up!