1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream - 90cm - Ni, Bo & Primo

Oct 16, 2008

1. Thank heaven they finally have different face molds ! I'm seriously eye-ing off a 90cm AOD now because of the new head version.

2. The new body is really nice too.

3. Yes, wow ... those muscley arms !!!

4. I can't believe it ... I ordered my new Mo from Alice's Collections on 11 June, and just 5 WEEKS later he is here in AUSTRALIA - WITH a factory face up !
      To say I am impressed is an understatement !
      I have never gotten a BJD this fast. Now I need to rush and get clothes / hair for him !!! -Exciting !

5. Congratulations! Post pics when you get him dressed!

6. Here you go .... I've run out of storage on Flickr, and it took me forever to work out hosting on IMGUR but I think I've got it !
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. Thanks for the pics! He looks great! Ever since the photobucket fiasco I can’t figure out pics either...:...(

8. Congrats Ankhetaton1, on your new boy! Wow! he is wonderful! :love

I've long been an admirer of AOD's 90cm boys. Such BIG boys! :aeyepop:

9. Thanks. Yes, I've loved them for years too, but never had the resources to get one before. Glad I finally did.

10. Glad you were finally able to get your boy. :thumbup

I always wanted a Yue. :aheartbea Dang! Looks like I waited too long, and now the sculpt is gone. :doh

The new sculpts are nice, but I wish they would show them with face-ups. I have a hard time visualizing what the faces looks like without a face-up.

11. Yue was sweet.
      I actually offered Alice Collections that they could use my pictures of the two new heads I have with their faceups on the site just to show how they could look but they politely declined though they said they might share them if someone asks. It might be because the faceups I have on mine are not a standard company faceup and perhaps they think it might make people think those are the default faceups.

12. Raewhitewolf, you are probably right about the face-ups. Additionally, for the purpose of selling and representation of a company's product, there may be a legal issue that prevents AC from posting photos for dolls that are not officially the company's. :eek:

But, I do love the face-ups you gave your boys! :aheartbea You do lovely work. (Head #3 is totally swoon-worthy! :love)

13. Oh I did not paint them, I cannot take credit for that. Macaron Doll either painted them or had AOD paint them for me as a gift. It was very nice of them to make me 2 custom faceups as a gift.

14. So I'm really slow and just realized that AOD reworked the big boys. None of the old heads spoke to me, but now I find them handsome and may have to get one. Then again, I've been drooling over a Lusion and Othohime for a while and haven't taken the plunge yet so it may take me a while.

15. The new big boys are wonderful!
      I got mine in July. His resin is smooth. His faceup is lovely and soft. And I love that I could get a bunch of baby clothes/shoes for him!
      They are such a good deal for the amount of doll you get.
      They even sent me a second pair of eyes (in addition to the random pair he came with), a pair of black dress shoes and a wig.

16. They really are such a good deal my boy is really not much smaller than my trinities and less than a quarter of the price!
      [​IMG][​IMG]

17. Where did you order from?

18. I bought my one through Macaron Doll the Malaysian dealer but you can get them through Alice Collections now. They only have blank pictures of the new heads at the top of the listings though as there are no faceupped pictures of all the new sculpts.
      AOD 90cm : BJD - Alice's Collections - BJD Dolls, BJD Accessories

19. I just bought the old boy Bo, second hand. Waiting for him to come home. I never thought I would like a bjd that size. But I really look forward to sew to him and make him a wig and eyes. Have a lot of idea's. He looks like a boy now, but I want him to grow a bit older.
      Someone here have him? Would love to se pictures!

20. Congratulations! I always wanted Bo! I have Hale. Can’t wait to see your big guy! :D