1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream official thread.

Sep 12, 2007

1. Seven-Tan, I wouldn't worry too much. AOD has been handling their business very reasonable these days.... they got better faceups and their service, customer communication etc. is great... If I were you, I'd go for it ;)

2. Hi Sweetkitties -

I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you! We have been really good with our customers so I do not know what happened in this case! I will resolve your issues. Can you please send me your information and I will take care of you? (Madonnafanme)

Hi Seven-Tan -

Please do not worry! I'm not sure what has happened with the order above from SweetKitties27 but I will resolve that for them! :) We have been very good and most of the issues we had in the past were from some bad retailers in China that we had signed on so we removed all the bad people and have cleaned up the messes they caused. Please understand that we try are hardest to take care of everyone! :)

I'm pretty sure I have some pictures of all three skin colors but they are in different pictures. I will see if I can edit them and add to one pic. :)

Hi Rykann -

Did you get your order issue resolved? Please let me know if you need any help or if AOD China took care of you?

Where did you get these pictures or find them? I don't even have pictures like this. LOL Thanks for posting this thread!

I have a boy suntan body with a Jimi head coming so I will post when I get them. I think the head is blank though! :( I really wanted our new artist Julia to paint the head for me but was not sent a painted Jimi head which I will put on the girl body! I think his head looks like it would be a great girl.

Here is a picture with all three skin colors -

3. I personally trust them. I had issues with a dealer and AOD was really great about taking care of the problem. I was very impressed with the quality of the doll I got as well.

4. Madonnafanme, do you maybe know if a Luts Type 2 female head will fit on the female AoD-body? Thanks :)

5. Thank you very much! ^^ I'm glade to see how quickly you answered my queastion! And enough people seem to have faith in you so I believe I will be purchasing from you soon! ^^

6. Yay! Thanks Aaron, I appreciate it! I really like that Tan! ;)

7. Madonnafanme~ Don't worry, there is nothing to fix! (I woulda replied to this sooner, but the DOA wasn't letting me log in for some reason, had to change my password.)

Anyway! AOD sent me the wig and the undergarments separately through airmail....it took awhile so I was beginning to worry that it got lost in the post or something, but I think that is just because I am a worry wort! ;) I'm sure they were just forgotten the first time around due to the Holiday rush, so not a big deal.

I will totally be buying more dolls from Angel of Dream (when I have the money!), like I said everyone has been super friendly & replied quickly to all my questions via e-mail. I love, love, love my girl doll. The faceup is beautiful...I don't know if it counts as a costum face up, but I did request it not be the orange/pink. I wanted it to be very natural looking and it is perfect. I really want the sleeping boy 27cm to go with my Mi Mi & then I want a couple of next size up.

So overall I have to say AOD was great, and I can't wait till I can buy my next one. :) (Did I mention my doll is beautiful & I love her? :D )

So Seven Tan, I hope your purchasing experience is really good, I know you'll love your doll when you get him/her, they are really beautiful. And in my personal experience the doll arrived very quickly. I wouldn't not buy from them based just on my experience (especially since it was overall a very good one). I think it was just a fluke thing that my wig & undergarments were forgotten. And they were very friendly & quick about fixing it. :)

8. Is www.aoddoll.net not working? I ordered a body and log in the check the status every now and then, but I get a 404 error now when I try to log in. What's going on with that?

9. hi there..my first doll is going to be a vamp aod chi doll..he is en route right now...but i am ordering him pants...they need the inseam measurement in inches from crotch to bottom of foot...

could you give me those measurements...lol..thanks..madison

10. Hi,

I've been waiting to order my AOD for months now and today was finally the day to do it..trouble is, I'm not sure which "zone" I am for shipping. I'm assuming that it is EMS shipping, and that would make me Zone 2 as I am in the US...but is that right? Could someone let me know as fast as possible, since I've waited so long only to have this ridiculous road bump!! Ahh!

I'm ordering him off of aoddoll.net, btw, not thorugh an ebay thing.

11. When you order, right of the "Select Zone bar" theres a kind of "looking glass" like icon, just click on the icon and the shipping zones will appear, so you can choose your zone (Canada USA is number 6). Hope it helps :) Good luck ordering ! AOD is superfast I ordered (body only) on 8-18 and its already in holland 8-25.

12. Thank you! My browser was being weird but I figured it out. My Chi is waiting to be shipped! Yay!

13. My Rao is waiting to be shipped. So far they have been great with everything. They responded saying they got the information about the custom face up I wanted and what free head I had requested. They were very polite and I can't wait to see my doll. I look forward to working with them again to buy at LEAST a body for my incoming head.

14. I purchased a Rao for my daughter in thye summer and was very happy with the result. I have now purchased a Chen for her as a gift for the end of December. I was told the doll would be shipped by the end of September, but then I was told that the heads were being changed to magnetic heads and the shipping date would be later. I have hired a face-up artist, and if I do not have the doll by November 2nd she will not be able to paint it. Angel of Dream has not answered any of my emails about this. I am very worried that I wasted my money on this gift that will not arrive in time. Please help.

Thank-you

15. I suggest you PM Madonnafanme (he posted just a few posts up in this thread) about the problem. As far as I know, he is still a reliable contact with the company.

16. Has anyone tried calling AOD before using the phone number provided on their website, instead of e-mailing? My friend tried calling, but the phone number didn't work.

17. i just received a body from AOD and i opened it to dicover it was covered in black marks and the sealant and her hand was all lumpy and rough. i wrote to them and they told me that customs must have done it but the package was never opened by customs as the box was still in perfect condition and the EMS tape all in one piece and their would have been a note telling us it had been open. i have written back but no reply to my second comment yet. am a bit peeved off because i hade to wait months for this body to even be sent.