1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream official thread.

Sep 12, 2007

1. Could anyone reccomend a good dealer that is trustworthy and a site to buy from them? =/

2. Jack has posted in various other AOD threads that he is no longer an agent for AOD and is not allowed to sell the dolls anymore.

Seasons Final Colors:
      AOD has recently authorized several US BJD dealers to carry their dolls in their stores and on their websites. This thread talks about it here: AOD News Thread. I believe they say that they will try to have these dealers supplied in the next few months. I've heard a couple people have ordered from Junkyspot and received their dolls very quickly.

3. I hope AOD does resolve the problems people currently still have. My good friend, Ravynspear, ordered two 1/3 dolls with the free heads. There had been a problem on the AOD end confirming her payment in the proper time frame for receiving the free heads, but the AOD agent assured her that since the problem was at their end, she would receive the free heads.

She asked for custom face ups and photos were sent to clarify what was wanted.

She received her dolls approximately 3+ months after her payment... one doll came with NO face up at all, and the other was a stock face up - not the customized one requested. And, No Free Heads.

She has written several times to the original agent without success. She has also emailed the other two agents - Jack & Alan. Neither one of them giving her a satisfactory response.

I ordered my AOD within the first 30 orders... and received my doll in a timely fashion with my custom face up just fine. I have wanted to order another AOD doll, but will wait to see how customer service improves... or not...

In the meantime, I search elsewhere...

4. I would always recommend the Junky Spot for any doll--unfortunately he doesn't carry everything, but he has a few AoDs right now.

5. Oh wow, that's horrible about your friend @_@ That is something that should *definitely* be rectified. My order was screwed up as well - I ordered a doll and two pairs of shoes, and one of the pairs of shoes didn't make it. I still haven't heard back from anyone about my complaint. At the very least, I want my money back.

I have to agree with you about waiting to see how customer service improves - I dearly love my Wang Zi, and the dolls are very well made for the price that they are and I'd love to have another one (especially the elf, You :aheartbea ), but I will not be ordering another one until I know I can purchase the doll without having a 10+ week wait during which I have no idea if I'll even get my doll at all, and there are other dolls in the meantime from other companies that I would really like to have as well. So I'm going to wait and see and hopefully the newer molds will be sent to some of the authorized US dealers.

6. I notice my post has been deleted too.

I was planning on buying one more MSD and a SD Gu through Jack as a minimum before christmas (there are quite a few dolls I want) and am quite disgusted with the way this has been handled. AOD have got rid of the one agent who nobody seemed to have a problem with which cannot be good for their reputation.

I have put my doll wishlist on hold for now.

7. Hi Mamehisa,

I am sorry i never request delete any posts.Also i am new with some of this forum function.I really want to see all the post no matter it is issues or problems.I just want to fix them all.

Acutually we have been able to ship our product within one week for the lastest one month.And also i did reply all the emails come to me within 24 hours.I hope you can understand that we are improving ourselves day by day.
      As far as i know,Singapore agent is lack of communiation to many customers.I want to say sorry to all on behalf of Angel of dream.BTW,i want all of customers to know that in order to let custoemrs more convinent to buy AOD dolls,we have joint up with many stores in USA.They will have our products in stock soon.

I want to say it again.I replied all my emails.What i have to do now is solve all the problems that our Singapore agent has left.Though it is not my fault.We are now preparing for two customers who didn't receive their dolls after purchase from www.angel-of-dream.com.

8. I am sorry for the issue.Could you send the detailed inforamtion to [email protected]?Did you order from our Singapore agent www.angel-of-dream.com?We will solve the problem as quickly as we can.

9. Okay, if you are willing to answer questions, then I want to know why you got rid of Jack? He was very reliable, always answered questions when asked and shipped everything very promptly. In reality, he was probably the best advertisement your company had and you have hurt yourself by eliminating him.

I think I am speaking for a lot of people here.

10. I was curious about why Jack stopped as well.,
      As far as I knew he had excellent feedback and he was always very quick to asnwer questions. I was planning to buy from him so that's why I am curious.

11. I am sorry i have nothing to do with eliminating anyone in our company.Decisions were made by our CEO.I am just in charge of international sales.

I hope the following questions will be concerning Angel of Dream dolls.

12. OK, I have a question about an order placed with Angel of Dream. I see in the new page my account has dissapeared, which is normal. But I'd like you to check the history of order 33 if you still have it somewhere. It took a lot of time to arrive and when it arrived there were 4 pairs of boots missing. Vivien wrote to me several times saying she was going to ship them as soon as they re-stocked but a month ago she stopped replying my emails and I've lost boots and money.

Seeing you're alive somewhere gives me hope. Is it possible that I get my money (73 dollars) or my boots? Please let me know something.

13. Did your Singapore agent just keep the dolls that you were suppose to send to me for the USA Doll Show?

I really think that you should investigate, considering there was suppose to be an entire shipment of dolls and clothes coming to me that NEVER ARRIVED.

14. We are contacting with Singapore agent.Please follow this thread as we will post what we can do for you after investigation.It seems impossible to get money back because you ordered from our agent who is lack of communication with us as well.:(

15. We will investigate the issues.Please follow the thread.

16. I seriously think you should investigate this matter. Your agent is absolutely irresponsible.

This might be a matter between your agent and my friend which I did not wish to bring up when she first started her whole "Representative" thing, but I feel that since the whole matter is revolved around her, I should share my friend's experience (Because he doesn't have a DOA account and is too nice to complain a single bit. You may call me a busybody but I was so horrified when I found what from him what happened!) and hope you really resolve this issue.

Your agent knew my friend, before she started as an official rep. And tried to sell him "Rao", which she apparently got for free in one of your contests when your company first started out. She charged him close to SGD700!! (Roughly USD460??) for a MSD. The set came with clothes, a wig and face-up.

Honestly speaking, I thought the dress she gave him was really horrible and couldn't and SHOULD NOT cost more than USD50~70. Her so-called "face-up" from your company, AOD, was apparently her own doing as she removed the original face-up to experiment her skills on it. The face-up was horrible!!! If it were free I wouldn't have been so peeved on his part. But she charged for the horror that is OVER GLOSSY eyes (As if syrup were just dripping from it!!) and BARBIE PINK eyeshadow and lips. On such a fair resin tone, mind. How can all these add up to USD460?

He also bought boots (Not from AOD though, OOT sorry but just had to mention) from her which cost like USD70? And took ages to arrive. And from what I heard, she avoided trying to reply him when he asked her for them too. It did arrive in the end though. After he told me that he got friends who knew her closer, to chase her.

I admit my friend is such a ditz to have bought it from her, but he was still new to the whole Dollfie circle and anyone who knew him knows he doesn't know market prices well enough yet. Worse thing was, Izumiyavi (a.k.a Vivian Ng) was his FRIEND. And they even cosplayed together.

With such an attitude and ridiculous business methods, I cannot help but let those concerned know and not let the matter rest. I do not think it is just mere "miscommunication" we are looking at. This could be an issue of ETHICS.

Angelofdream, my friend says she is online at the moment. But probably away. In any case I bet she is avoiding people as what she did to my friend. I think you have every rights to chase her legally especially if you signed a contract with her. Forget my friend's issue, he doesn't care anymore but there are so many people who have been "cheated" by her.

This was long. Hope you guys don't mind.

17. If I can get my boots it will be OK: I've tried almost everything, even complaining to Paypal, but as the order was placed on the end of May there was not much to do from that way.

I know this is difficult for you too if you lost contact with Vivien, and I don't have more complains against your company than that one - she was nice and kind while we were in touch so I'm afraid she had real problems. But our order, which was a big one and even included several dolls, was a group order, and I'm responsible of the items lost, which were not for me, so I really need those boots!

If it helps, these are the missing boots:

- Two pairs of SH22 boots
      - 1 pair of SH21 boots
      - 1 pair of SH11 boots

I really hope you can help me!!!!

Thanks for everything

Sonia

18. I will forward all the information on this thread to our CEO.All the information will be help for us to investigate.Thank you for posting.

19. Angelofdream> Thank you, I really hope that your company can manage to chase her to get your money back and help the rest with their missing packages. I'm sorry your company has to deal with all these >_< It really sucks when it really isn't your fault. Good luck!

20. I'm trying to see if my friend Ravynspear is on-line right now so she can tell you the problem that she had which needs to be corrected...