1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream official thread.

Sep 12, 2007

1. Are there any plans to make 1/3 girl hands in different positions that can be purchased for the dolls?

2. Yes, this is something i would also like to know the answer to.

3. I am also having problems accessing the listed website www.aoddoll.net I can get the page in english but can only acess pictures and information of the dolls that are featured on the home page. if I click on any of the links for 1/3, 1/4, and 1/6 doll nothing happens. Same thing for all the option parts.

I also have some questions about the shipping of bodies. I ran across a thread two weeks back on here I think where a 1/3 body was packaged in a 1/4 box. It was just barely fitting in the box and the knee of the body had even popped thru the top of the box during the shipping process. Will the 1/3 bodies start shipping in an appropriate sized box? Or with better precautions to keep it safe? I'm really intrested in one of the boy bodies. I will try to find the thread that was referenced so that the quality of the shipping can be shown. If anyone else remembers this thread please help. I've been searching all over for it.

4. I was under the impression that the current seller on ebay I think the name was sky with numbers behind it is an agent.

5. Wait. Yes. I want to know. I keep getting the impression that:

SKY ( #######) = ALAN= Angelofdream ( here on DOA - though... didn't he have a different handle) = Person Aaron ( madonnafame) works under...?

Who, if I understand correctly ( from what Jack posted) is an agent and not exactly AOD? Is this right? Things are getting extremely confusing...!

6. that's the impression but I'd like for someone to come out and say it plainly. It's still confusing to me!

when we all first heard about AOD there was a huge discussion thread
      (http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135767) questioning the legitimacy of that first ebay seller, the dolls themselves, the first website that was available to order from, etc. And in the end, some of the info from the company made it seem like it was all official and authorized. Also, when the first english ordering AOD website came online we all thought that was the company site and now we find out it's not.

The current ebay seller has changed name again and is now AODdolls. When that seller first came online they had a different name (top_sincerity####) and the ebay store name was Hotdollzone and because of some confusion with the company they changed it to sky#########, so it's still very unclear to me anyway who this seller really is. 3 Name changes in 5 months????
      In that original AOD discussion thread (and later other threads) there was a lot of discussion as to whether this was the official company or not, and again I still have no idea.

so........ topsincerity/sky######/aoddolls = Alan/Mr.Sun = AOD??????
      and maybe the not-quite-working www.aoddolls.net = Alan = AOD also???

the only thing I know for sure is that Aaron (madonnafanme) is a real person (I've met him in person and talked to him lots) and is coordinating with the US dealers.

7. I'm also sure about Aaron. He's a member at the Ryung-Soah Yahoo group from before AoD even existed, and even if he doesn't post a lot there (gentle nudge, LOL), he has posted and shown us his personal collection of dolls. So I can say I've met him (in the web) before all this started. I don't think he's the same person than Alan.

8. Aaron is definitely not Alan. (I'm not quite sure who Alan is or if he is an agent or part of the AOD company.)
      Aaron is real - I've met him in person more than once. He is American and lives in the US (Las Vegas), but he works for Alan is my understanding.

9. *_* *_* *_* I'm so confused now! I don't know who to buy from!

And I would definately still like to know about how things are shipped. That one thread bothered me immensely when I saw the knee of the 1/3 body sticking thru a 1/4 box. It definately scared me off from buying a body and I would still really like to get one, just don't want to recieve it in that condition. Hrmm.. I still can't find that thread.:doh

10. both my 1/3 doll and my 1/3 body were in 1/4 boxes. But that was awhile back. I haven't seen anyone post recently aboutt this so I don't know if it's changed yet. An official answer from AOD would be nice :)

As for who to buy from? Even if this mess gets cleared up I'm sticking to the US dealers that Aaron is working with and will buy from Denver Doll.

11. Meanwhile, we in Asia seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, now that the only reputable sellers seem to be in the US (kind of an irony). I was planning to order a 1/4 boy body from Jack before the end of the year, but with him gone I don't know who to turn to now.

Looks like both of these are now run by Alan. Jack is renaissancefashion on ebay.

12. Tokiko, you're right. I was so confused reading things this morning I mixed them up again when I wrote it out!
      I've corrected my thread to say what I meant:
      it looks like Alan is behind the aoddolls.net site and the ebay seller.

is Alan also Angelofdream here on DoA (the originator of this thread)?
      And is Alan an agent or is he part of AOD?

13. It has been a long while... but when I was looking at the Chinese AOD site, there had been 3-4 contacts for AOD dolls...

now, since I do not read Chinese, I do not know if they are stores, or agents, or reps, or what. But for those in Asia, you might try checking the Chinese site and seeing if you can contact one of those four people. Maybe that will help.

Yes, it is all confusing. And I think alot of that has to do with the language barrier?! Maybe?

I am wanting to purchase some AOD's in the future, but I will wait for awhile for everything to get straightened out! :-)

14. You mean on this page? they're all Chinese agents. In order, they're from (I think):
      Shenzhen (I think that's the HQ), Shanghai (I think), Guangzhou (I think), Beijing, Taiwan, Hong Kong
      (I can't read Chinese either, but with my rusty Japanese I'm sort of OK with reading city and country names.)

While I was there I also checked their news page and they had this item posted on 9/11:
      http://aoddoll.com/news.asp?id=29
      So I suppose we can look forward to "more standard service and quality" in the style of that offered by sky[numbers] and angel-of-dream.com?

15. Hello DOA Members –

I just wanted to post some information as the USA Sales Rep for AOD (Angel Of Dream) so you can understand more about AOD and some current issues.

Fist I’d like to start off saying hi to all people who may not know me! My name is Aaron Egawa and I’m also a doll collector like your selves. I’ve been collecting doll and have been in the doll world for about 25+ years. I’m very passionate about dolls and also started collecting BJD’s in 2004.

And secondly I’d like to say that we (Alan, AOD and I) are going to resolve all issues with AOD orders that were not received by our agent\retailer in Singapore. So if you are one of those customers of that agent\Retailer please send us the emails or details on your order so that we can fulfill those orders that were not completed or sent.

We need the following information and details of the orders sent to this email address: [email protected] we will fill those orders and replace the missing items as fast as we can to resolve those issues with the Singapore agent\Retailer. Again we are very sorry about this issue. AOD will not tolerate issues with retailers that do not comply with our rules.

Here is what we need from you –

1. Proof of payment from Paypal with the Singapore agents name on the invoice–
      2. Detailed list of what is missing along with your copy of the order placed –
      3. Any email threads from your transaction with the Singapore agent attached to one email sent to: [email protected]

We will resolve these outstanding issues as soon as we can.

Also I wanted to mention some of the feedback from this thread. The reason Alan changed his Ebay Id is because another employee of AOD is now selling our product on Ebay now so that resolves the issues\Questions people may have about our Ebay sales and who is the correct seller on Ebay. So it was not to cover up anything Alan will just now focus on the International sales with me the USA sales rep for AOD. The New Ebay person who is connected with AOD and Ebay is now: (Ebay ID: Aoddoll) you can find them here: http://stores.ebay.com/Aoddoll_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm which is our only Ebay authorized Dealer on Ebay. There will be no other dealers on Ebay but this one ID: Aoddoll. So this is our Authorized seller on Ebay which works for AOD directly as an employee of AOD. (All prices will match our USA retailer’s so that we have no issues with price conflicts and all will be selling for the same price after shipping is added to both USA and China purchases.)

* Please note we do not have any issues with customers who want to sell their dolls from there personal collection or Face-Ups done by them on Ebay or if they have added Clothes, shoes or wigs to sell with there dolls as a set. We just have a contract with our retailers that they can not sell their wholesale stock or store stock in Mass quantities on Ebay. Only we AOD have a store on Ebay with all products.

Now the good news is I have lined up 8 Confirmed stores to carry AOD product and they have ordered. You can find them listed on our Authorized dealer list on our site: http://www.aoddoll.net/ we hope to have all USA stores stocked in the next few months. These are all Retailers we all know and Trust here in the USA. We also have a few that have expressed interest but have not placed their first order yet. I will add those stores as they are confirmed. Currently the stores in bold have some stock at this time and two more store will have there orders next by late next week.

Below is our list of USA Authorized AOD Dealers –

Authorized Dealers

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer ( Michigan ) -

Bouchard Unlimited
      P.O. Box 573
      Hazel Park, MI 48030-0573
      Phone: 248-543-2696
      www.bouchardunlimited.com

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer ( Texas ) -

Lone Star Dolls - Dale and Frank Ohl
      PO Box 1782
      Alpine, TX 79831
      1-432-386-3537
      www.lonestardolls.com

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Oregon) -

Stella's Doll House
      4750 SW Washington Ave
      Beaverton, OR 97005
      US - 1-866-411-Doll (3655)
      INTL - 1-503-646-8028
      www.stellasdollhouse.com <http://www.stellasdollhouse.com/>

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (California) -

The Junky Spot
      Emory Sung
      Email : [email protected]
      www.junkyspot.com <http://www.junkyspot.com/>

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Washington) -

Bearzabout
      15702 Main St NE Duvall, WA 98019
      E Mail: bearzabout <mailto:[email protected]> @msn.com
      Phone - (425) 844-9100 or 1-800-595-1050
      www. <http://www.bearzabout.com/> bearzabout.com

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Washington) -

Dolls and Friends
      545 D 156th Ave. SE
      Bellevue, WA 98007
      Emails - Kathy: [email protected], Jennifer:
      [email protected]
      Phone - 1-888-746-0244 or 425-746-0244
      www.dollsandfriends.com <http://www.dollsandfriends.com/>

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Washington - Internet Only) -

JPOP Dolls
      WWW.JPopdolls.net <http://www.jpopdolls.net/>
      Email - [email protected]

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Colorado) –
      Denver Doll Emporium
      5730 E. Otero Ave #700
      Centennial, CO 80112
      (303) 733-6339 Phone –
      (303) 777-0229 Fax -
      http://www.denverdoll.com/index.php

We just wanted everyone on DOA to know that we are trying our hardest to get the bumps ironed out for this new business Angel of Dream in the USA and internationally. So please be patient while we iron out these bumps and take care of the problems left by the Singapore agent\Retailer and Ebay stores. Thanks again for your understanding and patience while we do this and form our New Company in the USA. We have many great things planed for AOD in the coming years!

Thanks,
      Aaron Egawa
      USA Sales Rep -
      Angel of Dream
      WWW.aoddoll.net or WWW.aoddoll.com

16. thanks Aaron - that helps a lot. It's good to know that the current sellers are all officially connected.

One question I have: will the US dealers get all the same stock as what you have on the chinese website and on ebay? Or will some items be only direct from AOD?

17. Hi All -

I also have this new post from CEO Mr. Sun from the China offical site. You can also read his message below as well. URL for actual site -
      http://www.aoddoll.com/news.asp?id=30

Message reads -

Offical claim

&#26102;&#38388;&#65306; 2007-9-16 &#28857;&#20987;&#65306; 5

Dear customers,

As the CEO of Angel of dream company,i am sorry for being late to make the following deceision.

1.We have stopped agent relationship with our former Singapore agent Izumi due to her irresponsible customer service.
      She owns the website www.angel-of-dream.com.Please inform your friends that do not buy from her website any more.Angel of dream company are sorry for
      her irresponsible customer service and the damage to our reputation. From now on,AOD international manager Alan will solve the problems and issues
      for those who have not got their purchase from Singapore website.
      We will send products to those customer.

2.As to where you can buy our products safely.If you are an international customer(out of US),
      you should buy from our online shop www.aoddoll.net and http://stores.ebay.com/Aoddoll...This two methord is directly led by Angel of dream company.
      If you are a USA customer,you can either buy from us or buy from our retailers in USA.Their information can be found on our website's Authorized Dealer part.

3.Besides,someone doubt about Alan's role in Angel of dream without investigating the truth.I feel very sorry for their statement.
      Alan is international manager of Angel of dream company.He is not an agent.He is an employee who will mainly serve international customers.
      I believe he and US rep Aaron will regain AOD's reputation from now on.

CEO:SUNFENG

18. Ok, Aaron and Alan, I've sent my message with all the data!!! I hope you receive it and solve my problem. If there's any problem or you need another proof please let me know!!!!! Sorry as it's going to be a very long message, as I included ALL my mails with Vivien.

Thanks for taking care of this

Sonia

19. Thank you very much, Aaron, for the updated information and clearing up all the existing doubts. I think its very unfortunate that there were so many issues - but its very reassuring to see all the US retailers and what you and AOD are doing to regain customers' trust. AOD's dolls, at least, have certainly held up to scrutiny!

Good luck and thank you for clearing things up.

20. sending ALL the info for my missing Order #86...