1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream official thread.

Sep 12, 2007

1. yes! they really are wonderful dolls and it's unfortunate that these early problems existed. I love my dolls and plan to get more. I hope everyone else will continue to support the real AOD now that we know who they are.
      I have every confidence Aaron and Alan will make good on all the botched orders and can proceed forward to continue to bring us great dolls at great prices.
      M :)

2. wow....glad I read these posts....I had placed an order at the www.angel-of-dream.com site :( ....it hadnt asked for for any payment info, just said an invoice would be sent...I sent an email asking if I could cancel since there seems to be so much trouble....

This is my first bjd purchace so im rather new to it all :doh

3. Yes - Please order your doll from one of our trusted USA Retailers. The stores that have signed on to carry the AOD lines are well trusted stores and the problems that happened with our China Agents\Retailers will not happen or be tolerated here in the USA. :) All USA stores are well known and great retailers.

I do realize that many people were successful at ordering from many of our China agents\retailers but some things failed and AOD had no control over what they were doing and hope that all issues will be cleared up, and that all customers will be treated well with our new retailers here in the USA. I know most of these retailers personally and know each one is a wonderful person\Store owner. Please trust in us that we have hand picked most of these stores and know of their wonderful ethics and have placed rules with each USA store owner.

Aaron Egawa
      USA Sales Rep -
      Angel of Dream
      WWW.aoddoll.net or WWW.aoddoll.com

4. I was looking at the AoD auctions on eBay today, and this evening, and the pictures of the dolls won't seem to load from where they are hosted. Is anyone else having this trouble?

5. Yes, i am having that trouble too Nytshaed, none of their auction pics will load for me.

I really want to buy another couple of AoD dolls but everything seems to still be all over the place with the company at the moment - new website not working properly, eBay auctions not loading pics, people still waiting after months for their orders to arrive etc etc........can i honestly risk buying yet?

6. Try purchasing from one of the US retailers that were listed. I know alot of people who have had great customer service from DDE (Denver Doll). And Emory of Junky Spot is fantastic!

7. I am going to buy some more dolls but will give it a little longer yet to see how things settle.

I love the two I have already

8. That's how I feel... maybe after Christmas I'll order... (have more money by then, I hope, too!)

I definately want a LeLe and maybe a NiNi... and DEFINATELY I want An!!

9. I've sent an email with all copies of my transaction to the specified address, I hope you can get these problems resolved quickly, and thank you so much for being willing to help us.

That said, I'd love another AOD doll in the future, but it's a purchase that's going to have to wait until most of these problems have been solved and the US dealers stocked on items.

10. Yay.... O.o I just had lucky, and izumiyavi/Vivien gave me a refund (well... I was send her a lots al emails ask for that) She gave to me 155/225 -__-

So, don't surrender... U_u

11. Oh this is great to hear! I'm happy that Vivien refunded your money back! I hope that she will take care of all people that did not get ther complete order or parts of there order. I know Alan was sayiong he was going to work wioth her to solve everything and then take care of the people that were missing stuff.

I'm very happy to hear this good News!

Aaron Egawa
      USA Sales Rep -
      Angel of Dream
      WWW.aoddoll.net or WWW.aoddoll.com

12. I don't plan to surrender either, you gave us a example to follow, ecchi!!!!:)

Anyway, I know AoD mail must be almost full but... I have received no answer. Aaron or Alan, do you know more or less how much will it take to receive a reply? I'd like to know at least if my looooong message (which included all the mails I sent to Vivien) has arrived and was understable, or if you need any other data or information!!!

13. Whats happened to the ebay sales? I have just taken a look and there are no dolls listed - I had a couple on watch too and they seem to have vanished

14. Please send me a PM and I will check with Alan about your order. He has been busy at the Factory.

Aaron

15. Thanks, ^^
      So, you paid with paypal? Open a dispute on paypal to Vivien, seriously. :|
      Vivien is izumiyavi in DOA, right? Send a pm or reply in her feedback thread.

I hope that the people of Angel of Dream will be more proffesional that this agent. :|

16. I can only speak from own my personal experiences, but I have had dealings with both Aaron and Alan and would recommend them. Very personable, great communication, and committed to customer satisfaction. I would buy from either one again in a heartbeat.

I'm sorry to hear of others who are having difficulties with AoD...I can understand your frustrations and I hope they get resolved. I bought twice from Alan and did a trade with Aaron and was very happy.

Mary

17. I tried, but they only give you 45 days since you paid to open a dispute so they said they could do nothing. No help from paypal, unfortunately. You can read the stupid conversation I had with the Spanish paypal customer service here, ecchi:

http://sod_foro.akamaru.org/viewtopic.php?p=113271#113271

You can read everything as it is in Spanish, and you will understand why I can't trust paypal to help me :...(

Warning! It's a very long message. Those messages would be funny if they weren't playing with our money.

Aaron, I've sent you a PM. If you can help me with this, I'd be eternally grateful :aheartbea

18. Alan and I are both working very hard to straighten out the issues with the agents\Retailers in China to straighten out the failed orders. I'm sorry that this happened but as I explained in a few mails these agents are store owners and I can't understand why they have failed to complete the orders for items paid. In the USA we could not do that type of thing so I'm happy thjat many USA stores woill carry AOD so we do not havbe to order overseas!

I think that will make the world of difference!

Thanks for your support Mary! As far as I know we just have a handful of customers to fix this mess the singapore agent caused! Then we should be good to go. Si if anyone has a pending issue please let us know A.S.A.P. since we have most of the emails from everyone who had an issue.

Thanks,
      Aaron

19. Sonia I sent you a PM with my Email so I can resolve this for you!

Thanks,
      Aaron

20. Message sent, Aaron! Thanks for everything. I'm waiting for your answer. Did I say you're a sweetheart?