1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream official thread.

Sep 12, 2007

1. Hi Everyone –

We would like to wrap this thread up and make sure all AOD customers who didn’t get their doll or items from the Singapore Agent (Vivian) so we can get a fresh start. As most of you know that site is no longer live on the net, and Vivien has removed it after Mr. Sun (CEO of AOD) requested her to do so. So please lets wrap this up now, so if you have not written our Email address to get those paid for items not shipped by Vivian (Singapore agent\Retailer) please do so soon so we can get this all cleaned up. Please send those requests to: [email protected] we will no longer offer help to those customers of Vivian’s after Oct 1, 2007. So get those E-mail threads into our service dept.

The only places to buy AOD doll’s is on our INTL site (www.aoddol.net) and Ebay - http://stores.ebay.com/Aoddoll_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm and of course our USA retailers –

* Dolls and Friends, JPop Dolls and Of course our first Retailer AOD retailer in the USA “Lone Star Dolls” and Junky Spot all have dolls from the AOD line in stock now. Many more stores are expected to get there orders in by mid to late Oct.

Please note that the prices on Ebay are the same prices they will be available in our retail stores. We are no longer offering them at the lower prices they were on Ebay at the start. (That promotional price with Free face-up is no longer available.) So if you buy them in a store or Ebay the prices will be around the same amount after shipping.

Authorized Dealers
      Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer ( Michigan ) -

Bouchard Unlimited
      P.O. Box 573
      Hazel Park, MI 48030-0573
      Phone: 248-543-2696
      www.bouchardunlimited.com

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer ( Texas ) -

Lone Star Dolls - Dale and Frank Ohl
      PO Box 1782
      Alpine, TX 79831
      1-432-386-3537
      www.lonestardolls.com
      Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Oregon) -

Stella's Doll House
      4750 SW Washington Ave
      Beaverton, OR 97005
      US - 1-866-411-Doll (3655)
      INTL - 1-503-646-8028
      www.stellasdollhouse.com <http://www.stellasdollhouse.com/>

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (California) -

The Junky Spot
      Emory Sung
      Email : [email protected]
      www.junkyspot.com <http://www.junkyspot.com/>

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Washington) -

Bearzabout
      15702 Main St NE Duvall, WA 98019
      E Mail: bearzabout <mailto:[email protected]> @msn.com
      Phone - (425) 844-9100 or 1-800-595-1050
      www. <http://www.bearzabout.com/> bearzabout.com

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Washington) -

Dolls and Friends
      545 D 156th Ave. SE
      Bellevue, WA 98007
      Emails - Kathy: [email protected], Jennifer:
      [email protected]
      Phone - 1-888-746-0244 or 425-746-0244
      www.dollsandfriends.com <http://www.dollsandfriends.com/>

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Washington - Internet Only)

JPOP Dolls
      WWW.JPopdolls.net <http://www.jpopdolls.net/>
      Email - [email protected]

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer ( Colorado )

Denver Doll Emporium
      5730 E. Otero Ave #700
      Centennial, CO 80112
      (303) 733-6339 Phone –
      (303) 777-0229 Fax -
      www.denverdoll.com <http://www.denverdoll.com/index.php>

Aaron Egawa
      USA Sales Rep -
      Angel of Dream
      WWW.aoddoll.net or WWW.aoddoll.com

2. Aaron and Allen, I just want to say a big "Thank You" for stepping in there and taking care of the Customer Service portion of all of this. Your dolls are fantastic, I've never wanted so many dolls from one company before!

I'm sorry that it had to get complicated, but am glad that you both are working to make things right. Kudos to you both!

3. Thank you pegapup.We just shipped out two missed orders of one GU and one JingGe.The two dolls belongs to two customers who have emailed us for their unreceived orders from former Singapore agent.We hope they will receive them soon and enjoy playing.Also AOD will take care of all the missed orders after investigation.:)

4. Just wondering if the 60cm dolls are still being squeezed into the 40cm boxes? Has the packaging improved lately?

5. Yay! I got a ship notice today :) Aaron & Alan, thank you both so much for your help. It's really great that AOD has stepped up to help out their customers.

6. Nope the dolls are still sent in the same size box. This helps reduce the cost of the dolls since we use the same size box. I've requested that the dolls hands & feet and be wrapped in bubble wrap with a face gard then wrapped or tied in the pillows so it will not move on it's shipment to the customer.

If they buy addtional size boxes then the cost has to go up as well. I'm sorry to say that, but in all the dolls I received I've never had an issue with anything getting broken. The dents on the boxes are from the post Office. :)

Aaron

7. I'm happy you got your replacemnt order from AOD directly. Again I'm really sorry Vivian failed us. We will take care of any people that were mis treated.

We want everyone to enjoy there AOD dolls. :)

Thanks,
      Aaron

8. I have to say that Alan is my hero, and would be happy to buy from him anytime. I am the one who's Jing Ge was just sent. I had totally lost hope, but Alan got to the bottom of the issue and soon I'll have my boy. I will vouch for him!

9. How do we know if you have received our e-mails about the AoD orders with Vivian? I sent two (the second having extended info about my Order) e-mails and didn't get an okay e-mail to ensure me that it was even received or read.
      A lil help here.. ^^;;;;;;
      thank-you.

10. I have to say that Alan is my hero, and would be happy to buy from him anytime. I am the one who's Jing Ge was just sent. I had totally lost hope, but Alan got to the bottom of the issue and soon I'll have my boy. I will vouch for him!

11. oops, sorry about the double post...I am currently have words with my computer...

12. I have to say that I purchased a girl doll body from Alan at ebay and had a wonderful experience. The item was shipped quickly, and is an excellent quality resin with nice jointing. I am very pleased with this doll body and will buy from Alan again. ^________^

13. Alan should have written you back! Can you send me your order number and documents for the order and what is missing. I will get it to Alan, and get a response from him. And let you know. Please send me a private PM. :)

Aaron Egawa
      USA Sales Rep -
      Angel of Dream

14. hi! I just want to ask if the shoes from AoD could fit to DoT boys. The AoD foot is same leght as the DOT but the width was not mention in there...

^_^

15. .....
      *shakes head*
      ..ohki, sent the same info in a PM to you.
      Thank-you.

16. I do not have a DOT so I do not know. Does anyone on this thread have an answer for BlueSand?

Aaron

17. I think it’s important that you all understand that AOD is replacing the missing items from the Singapore agents failure to send out product to its customers. AOD really does not have to do this but is doing it so that we can repair this agents\Retailers bad choice.

AOD was just a distributor of our product line to this agent\Retailer so they could sell our product on there site\Store. We felt really bad that this agent\Retailer did not do as a retailer should and want to help resolve the issues they caused by not shipping product to there customers. So please understand that AOD is not responsible for agent\retailers actions.

We just want to help resolve this horrible wrong they have done to AOD customers. When I see the posts I feel that customers are blaming AOD for this wrong and I just want to make this clear that AOD is not responsible but are helping to get product to people. &#61514;

Aaron Egawa
      USA Sales Rep -
      Angel of Dream

18. I paid to Vivien $214.50 And She only refund me $155 .... AOD can refund me the last $59.50? ._.?

19. A friend of mine has a DOT boy, so I can try the boots on him when I receive them. I've only a DOT girl so I can't tell right now. Hope it helps. (And it's the least I can do ;) )

20. Thank you so much!!!

:D