1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. Thank you. But I need somebody to stop me or at this rate I will be broke soon LOL

I’m so excited about this character. I already order her white hair wig with a bun style. God willing I will send her soon to get her face up. She will have wrinkles and light blue eyeshadow and bright red lips. She is going to be my old party granny ;p

[​IMG]

2. Hi all, did anyone order the new 'S' head girl? I just saw here and am in love. Although too late T-T Seems like she's out in a couple days, keeping my fingers crossed someone doesn't fall in love and I see her pop up for sale :XD::whee:

3. I wanted her so badly, but the gods of my wallet said not this time. I hope you get lucky amd one pops up for you!

I'm currently passively looking for a tan J type Chica

4. My Abuelita :)

[​IMG]

5. I love her!!! She is fab!!!

6. Thank you so much :)

7. She's so cool @MrFjmg2003 ! I love how you have styled all of your dolls and I'm always very happy to see dolls that are styled to be more mature.

8. I just came back to look at Abuelita. She’s such a cutie!

I have an Angel Philia... Abuelita?

9. Just finally came across an Angel Philia sculpt that I really like, so I wanted to join this thread :) hellooooo!

Does anyone know if Angel Philia re-releases their sculpts? And if so about what frequency? Thanks in advance for any insights!

10. @Yumeiro Thanks!! Good to know. Yeah, face-up doesn't matter to me :) Just the sculpt!

11. @maxxxamillion Which one did you pick? I like all of them, but I don't have all of them (yet). They're really neat because each one is a little different, the numbered or named ones will have a specific faceup from the factory, and a different body part configuration, but it's not often that a whole new part or head is introduced. It does happen though, and when it does it's really fun to see! I figure the last year or so will probably slow down anything being released that is newly sculpted. I have a tan doll I put together myself with different parts I bought from different sources and then my whitey one is Monami, but I collected a lot of different parts in the same color, which makes it easy for her to have different outfits to wear.

12. Thank you so much. I always wanted a sexy granny bjd. As soon as I saw her face I knew she was the one :)

thank you so much :)

My sexy Galaxia :)

[​IMG]

13. @mollym I haven't *quite* pulled the trigger yet, but I am almost ready to on Ellie ("obitsu50-04") ... have you shared photos of yours? I'd love to see what you've put together.

Glad I checked in here and that @Yumeiro gave me the advice/links! I didn't realize the fact that Ellie was a makeup on a specific head type... and so was able to find her swiftly once I had that info :)

Oh and BTW @MrFjmg2003 I LOVE the face on your Galaxia. She's gorgeous!

14. Realized I haven't posted my girl on this thread yet, a Miu I grabbed off Mandrake. Still haven't decided if I going to try putting my DDH04 on the body, look for a J-type head, or leave her as-is. Might try to get a tan version of this body as well, I really like having a buff gal.

[​IMG]

15. @monkeypizzasonic Oh I love her! The body is really cool!! I hadn't seen that one yet... are the thighs muscular too?

16. Yep, it's the type-b body. I don't think they've released any new dolls with it in a while, but the parts are still being sold.

17. Okay everybody, I did it <3

Pulled the trigger on Ellie as a big reward for an accomplishment I made this week (all year in the making), so she will be a very meaningful dollie ... and I'm SO excited!!! She's so cute. I can't wait.. she's supposed to ship as quickly as July!

18. Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On your new AP Ellie is beautiful. I hope you charge many pictures of her :)

My bjd crew minus two floating heads :)

[​IMG]