1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. I got the angel philia mona since January but I still haven't decided what I want her to be, not even a name*_*.

2. Very cool abuelita:whee:

3. Just got notification that my Ellie is supposed to ship this week!

Thanks to people here for helping me briefly w/ regard to how angelphilia does head sculpt versus faceup naming :)

The turnaround time between me ordering her and her shipment was so quick! They actually met their time estimation ;)

Here are some of her product photos, credit of FaithZ website:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This'll be my first vinyl doll in this hobby, so I'm very excited! I think the thing I'm most interested in right now is how to make a good judgment on what animetic eyes are going to look good... but we will see :) I've learned my lesson against trying to "pre-plan" dolls too much.. haha.

#223 maxxxamillion, Jul 14, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    4. That's excellent news @maxxxamillion ! They are certainly fun dolls to own. Did your order from FaithZ? I've had excellent experiences with that shop. The nice thing about Angel Philia is that they do ship very quickly unless it's a pre-order, but they do seem to get home on time. They are made in a different way than the resin dolls, and most of them are already made and ready to ship. I think you will have a lot of fun with her. Pretty much the only downside is that they easily stain, but it's avoidable with precautions.

5. Thanks @mollym !! I did order from FaithZ ... they were very quick to answer my questions before I made the purchase, and really helpful! I have a move coming up in August, and they made sure to offer options in advance that made me feel okay to jump on the pre-order in spite of the potential overlapping timing. So I was really happy!

She actually was a pre-order, and the turnaround time was so swift even then :) Really nice!

Thanks for the reminder on staining - I haven't yet decided what her styles gonna be like, but I will keep that in mind for clothing types and coloring ;)

What angelphilia dolls do you (have you) had? :kitty2

6. Congratulations she is so cute. I hope you share tons of pictures when you get your girl. I was tempted to get her. How much was she in USD dollar including shipping? I have order busts from FaithZ and the shipping was very fast :)

7. @MrFjmg2003 Thank you so much! She is super cute - I will definitely share photos :) :) ... now y'all are making me excited to have her for sure, it's gonna be hard to not try to design her look until she gets here even though it shouldn't be long!! haha. Shipping included, she was about $680 USD. The breakdown was almost exactly doll for $600 + $80 EMS (~one week) shipping :) ...

They've got some in-stock now it looks like. I just checked on the FaithZ site today and there's a little bit of a markup if you want the "now" batch, or there's a new pre-order period for a little less cost!

8. The prices frequently fluctuate, so she could drop in price tomorrow and then go back up again the day after. But it's not by a lot, usually.

I found FaithZ great as well!
      But mandarake tends to be cheaper (for me), and seem to get pre-order AP dolls faster, but then you are not guaranteed to get it (before someone else snags it). Like with Elle/Ellie - she goes quickly!
      I might go with them next time, if there is a doll I want.

A question for those of you who've been around Angel Philia dolls longer - Did they use to sell clothes and accessories periodically, or include them with the dolls, or are they just the occasional pre-order "bonus" with some dolls?[/user]

9. @Yumeiro Angel Philia does still sell clothes, but they have to be imported from Japan with the help of a proxy. They also sell the wigs you see on the model photos, some accessories like the school bag and shoes too. They are very limited. The only clothes I've seen included in my time with Angel Philia dolls are the bathing suits with the tan line dolls. I only have a school uniform from them and a red body suit. They are good quality, and very comparable with Code Noir clothes.

10. Thank you so much for the info. Unfortunately I spend the last money I had for the hobby in a RumpelDoll Morfeo head and a custom resinsoul body for the head. But she is so tempting. If she still available for the end of the month I might decide to add her to my credit card and be in debt for a while :p

I agree that’s were I got my AP Yurina. I got lucky and found her in stock as soon as she was release. I tried to order her from FaithZ twice but she was always sold out. Thankfully I found her on Mandarake brand new. The only problem was shipping was kind of expensive because it was DHL but the shipping was so fast. But now Mandarake is giving the option of EMS again so now temptation is bigger for me :p

This is my AP Yurina I named her Cempasúchil. She is my fifth and currently last AP girl. My first brand new full set AP girl :)
      [​IMG]

11. Yeah, shipping can certainly add a lot to the cost! I always think of it as dolly plane tickets and bus fees to make it seem more fun. I've never personally ordered from Mandrake, but it seems everyone has had good experiences with them. It can be a deep rabbit hole every time I've used the site for window shopping.

@MrFjmg2003 Congrats on Cempasúchil! I love that wig on her! Sometimes the big bust girls are difficult to outfit, but you have managed that really well!

12. Hi! I just got my first Angel Philia doll a couple of days ago. I'm this girls third owner! Her name is Sakura aka Saki for short. I believe she is the Erina sculpt from what I've been able to find online. I'm super obsessed with her! I did the tattoos myself, I got them from Gigi's tattoo shop on Etsy and they were super duper easy to apply. I'm currently in the process of getting a custom wig made for her - the same style and cut but split dye pink and black! She's super fun to photograph. I have some more clothes coming for her, hoping I can find some fun collars and garters and stuff. If anyone has recommendations on where to get fun lingerie for them I would super appreciate! :kitty2:aheartbea
      [​IMG]

#232 BunnyLopunny, Jul 15, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    13. I think the site is currently under maintenance, but you might want to check out TC Doll for some lingerie and related clothes. I have to use Google Chrome for the translation. I've ordered from them before and used a proxy.

14. sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but
      does anyone know if the ap heads fit to other brands of vinyl doll bodies?
      really interested in getting one one day but not sure how in love I am with the bodies *_*

15. @MrFjmg2003 Ah! I love your dolls cape! Such a cute color! What are the accessories in her hair?

@Yumeiro / @mollym I'm browsing Mandarake right now and see some of the accessories/clothes for sale... that might be a good place to look!

@BunnyLopunny I LOVE the tattoos!! I can't seem to find the shop you're referring to on etsy though - do you know the exact shop name that I could search? :kitty2

16. Yeah, if you are quick enough. Was more curious if there is a more reliable (in terms of stock) source.
      I see that they've got stuff up at their (jp) site now (as @mollym said). They barely had any before when I was checking, so guess it was a temporary thing.

17. Thank you. The cape was a Christmas gift from a friend. It is made of silk.

The hair clips on her hair are regular children heart shape hair clips that I got from the dollar store.

18. They fit on regular obitsu brand bodies, they have similar proportions but less realistic in the... areas ;)

19. thanks for the info! as much as I love boobies I think ap might be a little too realistic for me dollwise lol! but we'll see bc I really love the thighs of most of these bodies! :XD:

20. Saki aka Sakura! :aheartbea
      [​IMG]
      Those looking for where I got her tattoos:
      Here's the link!