1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. I have had an ap but rehomed her. All the parts are interchangeable with volks dollfie dream as I hybridised mine with a volks head as the bodies are so well sculpted.

2. good to know! thanks for the info! do you happen to still have any pics of your doll?

3. I'm super excited! I found someone selling an AP Mona 02 sculpt and asked if they were open to trades ~ I'll be trading one of my MDDs for her! I'm so so stoked and can't wait for my Saki to have a friend! :dance

4. @BunnyLopunny Yay! Thanks for the link for the tattoos!!

My Ellie ARRIVEDDDDD. Omg.
      Okay so I'll admit that I have a lot of favorite dolls, but she definitely gets her own category of favorite.
      I don't know what it is about her, but there is just something so special!! I'm really blown away by her.

So far, I substituted the wig she came with for this longer dark brown one (the one she came with was shorter and straight).
      While she did come with a wig and eyes, she was otherwise unclothed - so I'm glad I had some options floating around to dress her up when she arrived!

I think I might add ~ever so slight~ dots/lines to upturn the corners of her mouth and make her seem a tad more smiley, because I really like that kind of happily confused look she's got.

Here's some first pictures of her:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay so the one thing I'm really gonna have to get used to is how squishy she is... lol
      Very different experience than the resin dolls! But I love her.
      <3

#244 maxxxamillion, Jul 20, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is super cute. I love the way you style her. In order for her no to be so squishy you can stuffed her by using cotton balls. That’s why I did with my soft AP girls and now they feel more firm :)

#245 MrFjmg2003, Jul 20, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    6. Hi everyone, where can I view pictures of Angel Philia's sculpts and their names? *_*

7. She is so precious! Congrats on your gorgeous girl! I second adding some stuffing, definitely helps the vinyl keep shape.

New photo of my Saki aka Sakura...being a lil lewd hehe!
      [​IMG]

8. Here you go!

9. And here you can get an overview of the head-types

10. Thanks so much!

11. @Arekushia What I didn't realize a few weeks ago was that the listing names (like my doll is Ellie) correspond to a makeup style on a numbered head type. The group here gave me the resources to help me clear that up - but I figured it might be helpful to be explicit about it ;) ...

@MrFjmg2003 @BunnyLopunny Thanks for the stuffing idea! I admit I don't think I would have thought of that on my own :XD: I will try it out!! I've got tons of stuffing because I make sewn stuffed animals... so maybe if I go to the effort of pulling that out of storage I'll have to make her a friend while I'm at it ;)

12. Yes! I was quite confused at first :sweat But Nyx' guide on flickr was very helpful!

#253 Arekushia, Jul 21, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    13. I love her outfit so much :)

14. My Ellie came yesterday, I didn’t have any clothes for her only a blue bikini. I’ll have to find some clothes and maybe a new wig. I like her, she’s really cute. I stuffed her yesterday, I was afraid of breaking her when I first started to handle her, but she’s sturdy.

[​IMG]

15. My new girl arrived today, she is the Mona 02 sculpt in super whitey skin! She came with this pink and white wig, and my other AP's new custom wig arrived today as well - now I have renamed her and they are Melody and Kuromi! I love them so much. They're sisters! :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

16. Now I gotta show my Akari too, as she's finally starting to get outfitted - no more being nude and bald :sweat
      [​IMG]
      I've no idea for a name though...

17. @BunnyLopunny I LOVE the wigs! And the outfits. Overall, so fun!!

@Yumeiro I'm such a fan of your girl's jacket :) ... And what is it about short-shorts that seem to be such a good choice for BJDs? Maybe her name could still start with an A? Or a J. Hmmm...

18. @Yumeiro Haha, yes true! Very true!