1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. I love herrr! Is she tan? I also adore her wig, the hime cut is just so cute! :D:aheartbea
      Thank you! Can you tell my favorite color? lol :fangirl:

2. @BunnyLopunny Yeah, she is tan. She came with the whitey-baithing-suit-outline torso and bust, but I switched them out to regular tan.

3. Oh, that's such a fun option to have, @Yumeiro . She looks fabulous. I too appreciate having extra parts for these dolls. I'm slightly jelly you have the tan line parts. I found so many parts for my girl in whitey, I promised myself I wouldn't get into the same craziness with the tan.... but the tan lines are so cute too! Congrats to you on your new girl, Akari!

4. @mollym Yeah, extra parts are awesome!
      The tan-lines look nice/cute, yes, but a bit wasted if you don't have right clothing (or plan on having no clothing on!), that shows them properly. It looked kinda bad on my doll, with the clothes she is currently wearing.

5. I agree you Yumeiro that the can can be wasted if you don't have the right clothes.

I am hoping that that they get easier to find parts for. Has anybody done a hybrid with an AZO2 doll?

6. Hello! Can someone help with the skin colours?

7. @Concf Are you looking to compare to anything?

8. I would like to see them next to each other in natural light if possible :pout:

9. @Concf Best I can do: (a bit nsfw?)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. Are they whitey and tan? Thank you so so much ♡♡♡♡♡♡ :chibi it's so kind of you

11. @Concf Yes, they are. One completely tan, and two pieces in whitey with tan lines.

12. Hi all! I'm hoping to join the AP club! I bought an Angel Philia on Mandarake last night and now I'm waiting for them to contact me if she's still in stock so that I can bring her home!

13. Yay! Congrats @dunceclown . That's very exciting news.
      I hope she is still there and has no issue getting her plane ticket to ride home.

14. I thought I'd share my new girl in the flesh (as my other dolls are waiting for me overseas T-T)

[​IMG]

I am IN LOVE with the jointed hands, any idea who makes them? The girl I bought the doll off said she got them at a convention in Japan and didn't really have much more info. I'd love to get more for my other dolls.

I'm in desperate need for clothes, my local doll group wants to do a shoot at a Sakura festival and I think this pj shirt isnt going to cut it hahaha. Any recommendations on where to get clothes with quick shipping turn arounds?

15. I think I might have helped with that! I really hope they have her in stock so you can get your first girl! My fingers are crossed :)

16. Yes thank you soso much! and yes i got her!!!!!! I'm hoping she doesn't get trapped in shipping purgatory for too long!!

17. I hope not either. I'm always waiting on something..... and I know how it can be! I hope she can get an express non-stop flight home.

18. Luck was definitely in my favor, my girl arrived yesterday! She's currently awaiting her wig cap to dry and for me to finish her faceup, so hopefully soon I can share a picture with everyone ! <3

19. Yaaassssss! That's great news @dunceclown ! I'm so happy she had a good flight and made it home safely! What's her name? What style are you planning? I'm excited for the wig! Congrats!!!

20. @mollym thank you!!!
      Her name is Ume! I like to choose colors for my dolls and so Ume describes well the shades of purples and pinks I have planned for her! I want her to wear old school lolita but styled in a less rule-oriented way like you see now in Harajuku street fashion :) Here's a picture of the wig I just made for her, although it's only the second wig I've ever made and so I made lots of mistakes but now hopefully the next one will be better!

edit: i always forget how to put pictures here so here's a link!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]