1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. I haven’t share my Tania yet. She is my 9th AP girl. I love the type H head :)

[​IMG]

2. She looks lovely, is there any chance you could measure her chest circumference? I'm hopefully acquiring an Angelphilia with the H5 bust and I'd like that stat for shopping around for clothes.

3. @MrFjmg2003 Tania looks so cute! I love her red wig!

4. Is there a way to take AP hands off without using a hair-dryer? I don't have a hair-dryer at the moment, but I'd love to change Elle's hands :sigh

5. I’ve used dipping vinyl parts in warm water as a way to soften them up a little, and that worked for getting the really stiff smartdoll prosthetic leg onto their knee joint.

So far, my lone AP doll has never changed hands, so I’m not sure if it would work on them, but it could!

6. Thank you!!
      I'm definitely going to give that a go.
      I'll let you know how it goes

7. Sorry it took me a while. Her chest circumference is about 28-29cm. I don’t have a tape measurement so I had to use a ruler and a piece of string to measure around the chest. I hope it helps.

Thank you. Type H head is one of my favorites. I have two one is an old lady and Tania. This was the last Monique Gold wig in red I could find. I love the color too and how this hair style looks on her face :)

I haven’t share my Cosita. She is a AP Ellie. Funny thing I got the head first and then a few months later somebody was selling an actual Ellie body with CoA. So I was able to get it and she become complete :)

[​IMG]

8. That does tysm!

9. Thank you for your kind words :)

I change my Leona wig to an orange wig. I think it suits her better :)
      [​IMG]

10. She looks great in orange hair!

11. A late-ish reply, but assuming that AP hands are similar to other Obitsu-based hands, I ended up sanding down the hand pegs on my Parabox just a bit to make sliding hands on and off easier. Of course, do this at your own discretion, and do it gradually so as not to accidentally take too much off!

12. Thanks @aetherbanana ! I'll try that on mine too. The hands are tough to remove and replace.

13. I changed my Galaxia wig. I think she looks amazing. She is my first AP girl and the one who made me an AP addict. I’m waiting for my 10 AP that Gold willing I will get between Saturday and Monday :)

[​IMG]

14. Hi all!

First of all I love seeing all your AP girls! They're a delight!

Second, I have a request. If anyone has the type C2 or C3 bust piece, do you mind measuring the circumference in cm? I'll be getting my (first?) AP girl soon and want to do some crafting for her, but I'm considering getting one of those bust pieces (in addition to her C5 default. And hey if anyone has that one, same request?)

I'm just very excited to get her and I've got some time to kill this week so I'm hoping I can get started on her stuff! Thanks!

15. Hi everyone, by chance do any of the Volks MDD/DD anti-stain bodysuits fit on Angel Philia bodies?

16. I’m so happy. I got my 10th AP girl today. She is an AP Riko. She had the X-small bust, but switch it for the small bust. I think I will give her the super Large bust instead though.

I named her Bonita because that TikTok trend has been stuck in my head LOL

[​IMG]

17. Shoot, sorry I don't have those busts! Hope someone can help!

I would also love to know this! <3

@MrFjmg2003 congrats on your new girl! She's gorgeous!

18. Thank you

I don’t think they will fit. AP is a little bit larger than MDD body. I do not have a anti stain suit for a MDD, but here is a size comparison photo from my AP to my MDD Mochi Ashi.

[​IMG]

19. Also DD/DDS are larger than AP. I can take a size comparison picture if you want.