1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
      Finally got the famous kitty lingerie! My Evie looks so precious :kitty1:aheartbea

2. OMG How adorable!! Love this set on her, especially with that wig. Super cute combo!

3. Love seeing everyone's girls
      I got my first AP girl a little short of a year ago and I fell in love!
      my first was Kumi (pink hair) and now a second Sayo arrived just today and in a stroke of unusual luck the same day as her intended wigs :XD:
      [​IMG]

Sayo comes on a more slender body and i am in love with the contrast :D
      [​IMG]

4. SO CUTE!!!! I love the wig and eyes combo!

Both of your girls are super cute but I am super in love with the white haired one's face sculpt! (I'm not sure what it's called, I'm still familiarizing myself with APs....)

5. Looks like a type M to me

6. Ooh, thank you! I'm learning slowly! Type M has such a Leiji Matsumoto feel to it, I really like it!

7. thank you :D as said above she is type M i did have to go down 2 eye size to get that look from what she came with !
      to be honest i haven't wondered about the sculpt names until i ordered a second one xD

8. No problem, the official JP website is a wonderful resource I've found. That's a fantastic and accurate comparison in style as well ^_^

9. Oooh your new girl is stunning! I love her face, wow!

10. Aw aw tysm! She is the cutest and I'm so happy to finally own the kitty lingerie!

[​IMG]
      Evie got some new eyes! We are also both anxiously awaiting the new arrival...she should be here tomorrow hehe.

11. I had to join this thread, I just finally got my very first AP doll yesterday!

I went with the Super Whitey Ellie Petit Renewal, and I was soooo surprised at her super soft skin, when it said soft I wasn't expecting THIS level of soft!

[​IMG]

I only just opened her last night and her clothes haven't arrived in the mail yet, so she's in her birthday suit, not sure if that's allowed? If not I'll delete, sorry!

But I'm genuinely surprised at myself for how in love I fell with this doll! I'm so used to Dollfie Dream dolls, that's all I have is DDs and a SDGr, so when I held Ellie and checked her mobility I was IN LOVE, she's so insanely posable! At first I wasn't sure what they meant when they said "the soft skin helps with possibility" but the difference in pose ranges compared to my DDs is insane! Hands down she's quickly become the favorite to handle in the collection!

12. I've gotta ask, wheeeerreee did you buy thissss, it is PRECIOUS!

13. She is adorable. Congratulations!!!!

I finally got bikinis and wigs for all my AP girls. Finally can take a group pictures of my full AP collection :)

[​IMG]

14. oohoho my gooodneesss, who is the one on the far left, i love her full grammy aesthetics?!

Also thank you so much! Congratz on your bikinis and wigs, you have a lovely collection!

15. If anyone's curious, the Volks DDP bodysuit fits my Angel Philia (H-type chest) very well :)

16. Thank you. She is Abuelita a type H head that I send to be customized to look like an old lady. She is the great-grandmother of all my AP girls LOL
      [​IMG]

17. You did amazing customizing her! She is 100% grandma and looks great! I can just picture an amazing anime of super pretty girls living under the same roof trying to get along, and when they fight, grandma comes in and they all settle down :kitty1:XD:

18. I have a needy question for fellow AP doll collectors! I got a very /very/ busty bust for my girly to match my character, but now im struuugling to find an outfit for her (woops)

I checked codenoir but theres no shirts big enough to fit the largest AP bust they sell, does anyone have a 'go to shop' for buying clothing for their busty ladies? (thankyou)

19. I heard that DD/SD tops made for large busts sizes work. Mine has a smaller bust, but I am hoping to get a bigger set for her soon and was wondering the same thing.
      Hope others can weigh in!

20. That reminds me! I finally got my girly's lingerie!!
      (Im using a DDdy blouse pinned in the back for boobie coverage <3)

[​IMG]

Shes now fully OC-afied!