1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. Yeah, i was really upset when i saw it, but it looks fine now! Seriously, that acne cream treatment works wonders. I'm still gonna be making my girl a goth. Just lining everything with white and being careful with her limbs.

Either way i hope you love your girls~
      They have a really unique aesthetic and they're absolutely delightful to look at in. basically any state of dress. Enjoy~

2. after some dhl drama i got my girls in today!! just like i thought the h head is a bit too much for me, but i love my type m girl. here's a picture of her!

[​IMG]

3. I finally got my first AP girl last week :love Currently clothes shopping for her and it's driving me nuts! I went through this thread, but I'm still going to ask for a few tips:
      I've read that 1/3 bottoms fit the body, but is SD10/13 or DD better? Does it even matter? Do I have any chance of finding pants/shorts for that badonkadonk?
      When it comes to skirts people say MDD size fits (although short). Which do you guys find a better fit, MDD or DD sized skirts?

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who has any tips!

4. i think bottoms really depend on the body type, i can say my 'slim' sayo has issues fitting msd bottoms that have snaps. i think elastic bands would work better >_<

i also was wondering if anyone knew which body type the OG sayo had? i kind of want to explore other bust options and i'm scared about fits.

5. Hello everyone!! I'm really excited to share that I just pre-ordered my first AP.
      She will be my second doll in all, but does anyone have tips as far as display/posing that doesn't rely too much on stands?

6. they are quite light weight so they are (relatively) easy to pose

7. That's good to know my only doll experience is with my Azone and she has magnets in her feet!
      I'll make sure to share some pictures of my girl when she gets here >:3

I'm curious if anyone has had a chance to work with this body coloration from AP or anything similar?
      I have a chance to get ahold of this torso but I'm a little hesitant since the untanned area is super white.
      [​IMG]

I've recently gotten my hands on some blank AP heads and noticed that the type O head comes with the tongue separate from the head.
      Is anyone familiar with how the tongue is supposed to be attatched/inserted into the head? I've checked quarentotto's site and haven't been able to find any details

#407 Gutz, Aug 18, 2023
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2023
    8. @Gutz About the torso, I'm not sure what you are asking...
      As for the tongue, just push it in. It will hold in place, unless you plan to jostle the doll around.
      There are two tongues, one short and one long. I've found the short one comes loose more easily/can be trickier to get to stick.

9. Not my Monaka but my Konatsu came in the mail today!!
      [​IMG]

10. She's all set up and dressed up! Stuffing her was more involved than I thought it would be *_*
      [​IMG]

11. She looks gorgeous! Congratulations on your new girl :)

12. My new baby, Mochi! She's a DDH-10 head with a modded open mouth! I won her from my favorite faceup artist on Insta, allyolliedolly, she did a New Years giveaway! :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

#412 BunnyLopunny, Feb 5, 2024
      Last edited: Feb 5, 2024
    13. Where do people get neck mod things to put different heads/hybrid on Angelphilia bodies?

14. You technically don't need a special neck mod piece to put most other heads on. I used to have a hybrid with an SQ Labs, so I just disassembled the neck part, removed the piece I didn't need (the "clamp" bit for the vinyl head), and put it back together. I think I threw in a metal washer for some extra stability (literally from the local hardware store), but it really didn't require any special parts. Just patience and a screw driver.

15. New to AP and have a few girls now. Some have stuffing already since they were 2nd hand, but others are new. One, do you need to stuff them? Two, if so are there any tips or videos for newbies? I am nervous to take them apart *_*.

16. Definitely recommended. They look a little strange without any stuffing support just because the vinyl is too thin to really hold shape without it, so you get weird divots and flat spots. (I actually started lightly stuffing my harder vinyl dolls that don't need it as much and they're easier to pose too!)

I'm not aware of any videos unfortunately, but i can say a tutorial is definitely helpful. A hobby friend walked me through it when i first got my girl and it was very helpful.

17. Ha! I figured that might be the case of them looking weird :D. Maybe I will search for a YouTube tutorial. Thank you!

18. Thank you!!!

19. Hello~ I'm new to AP dolls!
      I got my very first AP girl last month and managed to repaint her today~
      She is a type K on the c body- I'm still trying to navigate and understand the names and terms haha

[​IMG]

#419 slash_spread, Apr 19, 2024
      Last edited: Apr 19, 2024