1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. Hi! Could you tell me the size of the neck circumference? I’ve been trying everywhere to find info this and I don’t have my AP anymore.

2. Neck circumference is approximately 8cm, but can vary depending on where the measurement is taken and by torso type.

3. thank you!! ^.^

4. Hi Guys!! LOL I see lots of familiar names! I thought I would pop in a join you guys here too.

5. I officially can join this thread. I just bought an Angel Philia tan body second hand. Also I just order a tan blank type J head form yahoo Japan auctions :)

If God permits I will have an Angel Philia soon. Finally after years of wanting one :)

6. Congrats @MrFjmg2003! I put together my tan girl in a similar way. How do you plan to style her?

7. Thank you I’m so excited. Which head do you have? I will love to see pictures of your girl. I never thought I will have one because the sculpts I usually find as full dolls I don’t like. But thanks to @K-2! I found out sometimes heads are sold separately.

Well, first I want to save to get her a huge bust. The body has the small one right now. But I always knew I wanted mine to look like a wild party girl. I want her make up to be half anime style, and half realistic. I know I want her to have smoky eyeshadow and bright red lips and black arched eyebrows. I’m planing if God permits to make her a platinum blonde (the concepts is she is a fake platinum blonde) but I kind of want her to have really tall hair. Similar to the style Dolly Parton had in the 70s. But that will take a while. I won’t be able to finish her until next year. I still don’t have a neck piece to attach the head to the body LOL

8. You are welcome. I was very luck to find 2 different tan heads, G and H that are blank. I've not done photos yet, I struggle with photos but I'll try in a couple weeks again to see if they turn out to at least make out what it is. I did have a tan J years ago, but didn't have a tan body and it went to someone else. It's a good sculpt, I'm happy for you!

I would probably not have either of mine if it wasn't for K-2! He's the vinyl Obistu made Guru for sure!

The big busts are fun. I have all the different C and H ones in white. The small ones fit outfits easier. They do lend themselves easily to party girls. That faceup style suits AP dolls well, they're not full on anime styled, but not realistic either. That wig idea sounds awesome. Monique Gold might have something you like. That's okay it takes some time. I don't have a respirator and before that, too little time in sunlight with the right humidity, so I enjoy some of mine blank still. You may have luck finding a neck piece from Parabox. Neck attachment pieces don't show, so the white one is just as good as the tan for you. They have some other armature parts that fit the body, like wrist pieces. I highly recommend extra wrists if you have other sets of hands, but they only sell white. You can dye them though. I might end up doing that myself. They have some shoes that will fit too, and I bought my clear Obitsu stand kit for my Monami there, my tan girl will need one soon too!

9. The MADh Vinyl Laboratory Annex is open!

I had hoped to collect and post these on the MADhVinyl.com web site but things being what they are, that hasn't happened yet (6+ years!).

What follows is a collection of links to various tutorials and information pages on repair, maintenance, and some modifications on mostly Obitsu 50cm bodies. Much of this information is also applicable to Azone 50cm, Angel Philias, Parabox 40cm to 50cm, Real Art Projects, Visuadolls, and Yamato VMF50s.

Except for the Mimiwoo tutorial all of these tutorials and references have been authored by the dedicated vinylologists here at the MV Lab.

Currently there are a few titles without links. These are tutorials I know I have posted somewhere but I just haven't re-found them yet. Some of these posts were on other forums that have gone the way of the dodo. Posts that have been permanently lost to the ether will eventually be reconstructed and posted in this thread.

1/3 Scale Non Obitsu Heads on Obitsu Bodies (hardware version)

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - 1/3 Scale Non Obitsu Heads on Obitsu Bodies

Resin head on Obitsu Bodies (Modding the neck piece w/ wire)

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - Resin Heads on Obitsu Bodies

Obitsu Bust Replacement

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - Obitsu Bust Replacement

Ears, the Removable Kitty Kat Kind

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - Ears, the Removable Kitty Kat Kind

The New Obitsu Neck Piece

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - The New Obitsu Neck Piece

Mimiwoo tutorial- DD head on Obitsu body

Mimi Collection Blog:Install a Dollfie Dream head on Obitsu 50cm Body - livedoor Blog(ブログ)

65cm Neckectomy

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - Long Neck 65cm

About Hands

Dollfie Dreams • View topic - VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Resin Hands on Obitsu 60cm Body

Loose ankles 50cm

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Obitsu 50cm Torso Replacement

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - Obitsu 50cm Torso Replacement

Connecting 50cm Hips and Shoulders

The MADh Vinyl Laboratory

Elbow Replacement

https://denofangels.com/posts/12162677/

60cm Leg Removal

50cm Hand Orientation

Eye Beveler

Head Removal with the NNP

Magnetic Tail Attachment

Zip Tie Shoulder Reinforcement

Fortifying parts for my AP/Obitsu/Parabox

Selected Visual References

VMF50 Reference Photos

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - The Girls (and Guys) of MADh Vinyl

All the Busts and Bodies

Kizuna & Chitose’s Skin Care Guide

Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

Vindoll Overview

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - Vindoll Udell Overview

Incomplete History: Yamato to Arcadia to Angel Philia

Dollfie Dreams • View topic - VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Angel Philia Soft Skin Review

Obitsu Skin Colors

Obitsu 50cm/Volks MDD Hand Comparison

10. Does somebody know how long faiths.com takes to ship an order? I order a bust on September 30 and according to the site it was going to be ship in about five days but I haven’t got a tracking number yet.

11. For the ones that own angelphilia soft bodies. Is it a good idea to stuffed the bodies with cotton balls? I know people used pillow stuffing but I couldn’t find any so I end up using cotton :p

Also can I use a C2 bust in a type H torso?

Got my second hand tan body today. If God permits I will get the type J head by the end of next week :)

[​IMG]

#131 MrFjmg2003, Oct 11, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    12. @MrFjmg2003 FaithZ sends out quickly, but it also depends on the carrier(s) and the route that the carrier(s) use. I've had a second hand AP sent to me with cotton, and it was fine. Whatever you prefer is good, bits of non-staining foam, cloth, tissues, whatever will work. Congrats on your new dolly!

13. Thank you very much. For some reason the messages FaithZ sent were going to my spam mail. The bust was shipped Monday :)

14. Hi all! I've been lurking in this thread because I've recently become a huge AP fan!

I really want to get two AP girls, one a Type N head, and the other, I'm not sure yet! I want to have a sweet looking girl (type n) and have the other look more mean, evil, but still with an open/slightly open mouth, but I haven't seen many AP girls with more evil-looking faceups, particularly in the eyebrows, ones that point downwards. If anyone has even slightly more evil looking AP's, I'd love to see!

15. Galaxia finally got her head and new bust :)

[​IMG]

16. @MrFjmg2003 She's looking great! Congrats on getting your little lady fitted together!

17. So turns out Octarine is no longer in business so I wasn't able to buy the girl I had wanted.

I'm wondering if there are any other dealers out there? I'm really considering getting one through FaitZ. I just find their site a bit confusing. Any suggestions on how to best go around buying from them?

18. You can e-mail them directly. [email protected]
      I've made multiple orders via the website, never had an issue in the least. That being said, the most recent one was for shoes and AP parts. My order shipped quickly, well packaged with tracking. They also have a presence on FaceBook and are responsive as far as I can tell. There is a FaceBook group they administer, although please be careful there. Nearly all the people in the group are incredibly nice, but a few are incredibly rude. Ignore the rude ones. It's much more active than this thread, so that's why I mention it.

If FaithZ doesn't have the doll you are after, you may try Mandrake. I've never purchased via Mandrake, so I cannot comment on the experience, but I have seen many different dolls listed over the past few years. I do know there are a few stores that have online ordering in Asia that sometimes have discontinued editions, but I cannot currently recall any of them. If you would prefer to purchase from another collector, I'd suggest becoming involved in the big vinyl forum. It's not as big as DoA, but there are many knowledgeable collectors there.

I know how much I really enjoy my 2 AP girls, so if you would like to share which one you are seeking, I'll be happy to help you locate one. Another alternative is piecing one together. I did this with my tan AP. I purchased the body and head(s) separately, then exchanged the torso to one I liked better. She's still lacking a faceup, but I was able to find official AP eyes for all the heads I own from other collectors that had changed theirs from the defaults. You can get about any configuration you want, it just depends on your budget and patience. I like the mix and match parts idea so much, I found all the different parts from both H and C series in whitey for Monami. The faceup is the only thing unique to an official release (for the most part). I know that was a lot of information, but I hope you found it helpful.

19. Thank you so much for the in depth post. I actually really like the faces they currently have listed (on FaitZ). I am really considering either Komomo or Mona. I think I will still hunt down a bigger breast chest piece. But I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of options. I know that the letters fit perfectly together but I have seen people mix letters so like instead of H with H, they do it with H and G(just an example I have no idea if that works).

But I think I would just start with a full doll and see how I like her before adding extra parts.

20. I would love an Angel Philia doll but definitely with a more subtle body. Had anyone made any successful hybrids?