1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. Angel Philia can hybrid with any other doll that uses the Obitsu inner frame... Obitsu, Azone, Yamato, Pink Drops, Parabox, etc. Bonus: As long as you pick the "whitey" skin tone (which is actually more of an NS color; "super whitey" is their version of WS), the vinyl will be a perfect match.

I have an Angel Philia/Azone/Obitsu hybrid girl... Obitsu head, Azone AZ02 body, with Angel Philia hands and feet.

2. Are these really that expensive? Very interesting but I’m not willing to pay 4K.

3. I think you're looking at the FaithZ website with the currency set to Hong Kong dollars! There's about 7.75 HK dollars per USD dollar, so $4,000 Hong Kong dollars = roughly $520 USD dollars.

4. I ordered a Mona on layaway:D. Just to make sure my finance is ready for the customs hit *_*
      I'm so excited. I've only once seen/held an Angel philia before. She'll definitely be quite different from my current resin posse.

5. You will be amazed at the relative lightness and posability! Congrats!

If I'm remembering correctly, Mona is a soft skin. The soft skin can deform during shipping. My first SS girl had dents in her thighs from where her hands were pressed up against them during shipping. Not to worry! A couple of minutes under the hair drier and the thighs came back into their proper shape.

6. Thanks for the tips! I will also stuff her a little to make sure it keeps shape. I'm really excited. I'm still a bit unsure about how the super whitey will look as that doesn't seem to be a popular colour.

7. The Super White is relatively new, introduced as a stock 50cm body at WonderFest one or two years ago as a limited edition. A second release of the Super White followed some months later. Mona is the first release of a character doll in Super White.

The Super White looks like the girl on the right. Standard white skin on the left.

[​IMG]

I also have a review/tutorial on my first SoftSkin here:
      VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

The MADH Vinyl Laboratory, my collection of vinyl tutorials and references (mostly Obitsu) is located here:
      The MADh Vinyl Laboratory

#147 K-2!, Dec 4, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    8. congrats on your new girl. I love her face up but her bobbies are to small lol jk

My girl still needs a face up, but I finally order the huge bust for her. I’m so in love with my girl that I’m even considering getting a second Angel Philia :)

I named her Galaxia :)
      [​IMG]

9. I will probably get her an extra set of some nice big boobs. But I'll first see how I like her as is. :3nodding:

10. Thanks!
      Obitsu's online store was selling their large bust in super white and I picked up a couple of those. She won't be tiny for long.

#150 K-2!, Dec 11, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    11. Awesome. I hope you get your girl soon. They are more beautiful in person than in photos. I’m sure you will love her :) Do you have a name for her yet?

Cool. I hope you share many pictures of her. I saw an Angel Philia similar to your lady in red. The price is not that bad and she only have some small stains. I’m so tempted to get her. If she still available by January and God permits and give me health I might end up buying her. But usually at that price they are sold very quickly. I really like your girl in red what’s the name of the sculpt? Also I hope you share more pictures of her :)

13. I had to do some archeology to uncover her specs. Too many dolls, too many modifications!
      She's an AP Rin from July 2016, which has the Type J head sculpt. She's been modded with a Type C2 bust. I'm still amazed she will easily stand unassisted in those heels with her feet so close together. The knit of the dress fabric catches on her "headlights" keeping those images PG-13.

[​IMG]

14. WOW! She looks fantastic on that dress and high heels. I knew who she was (I become obsessed with AP after seeing her appear on your smart doll stories lol). She is also the reason I choose the head for my AP. I always love how mysterious and sexy she looks.

I was talking about the other lady in red. The sexy blonde with the turtle neck dress. The one next to your new white AP. I really like her sculpt and saw one for sale on Mandarake but the sale thread doesn’t have the name of the sculpt.

15. Finally my Galaxia got her HUGE BOOBIES! I’m so HAPPY!

[​IMG]

16. For now here another picture of my Galaxia :)

[​IMG]

#156 MrFjmg2003, Dec 13, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    17. That would be Walnut, my first SoftSkin. She's a Pink Drops #23. For some reason the machine translation of her given name came up as "Walnut" and it's stuck.
      She's a 48cm white skin, head sculpt Type-H (“Miho”), bust Type C3, abdomen and thighs Type H, shins Type C.
      Her super white SoftSkin sister is Cashu.

18. Thank you so much. I couldn’t find info about her sculpt until a minute ago. I just finish reading your review for her on the dolldreaming forum.

#158 MrFjmg2003, Dec 14, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    19. When one door close a window opens. After the other AP was not in stock I found another AP tan beauty on eBay. I got my 2nd Angelphilia today. Well... kind of. I got the body and the extra Natsumi head and bust that came with the Honoka-Chan Angelphilia. The seller had Natsumi head and bust on display when he sold her so he sent those attach with the body. He forgot to put the Honoka head inside the box, but he send her on a separate box. If God permits I will get Honoka head this week. I was thinking of selling the Natsumi head but that’s a big NO right now. I felt in love at first sight with this head. So I named her Pamela and now I need to find her a body for now she will share a body with my other two AP girls.

[​IMG]

20. @MrFjmg2003 She's beautiful! I'm sure you can find a body for the extra head if you keep looking in all the places they may appear. There's the other forum that's for vinyl, mandrake, eBay, Y!Japan, a couple FB groups and sometimes, once in a blue moon, the official AP site will sell the bodies without a head. I did find mine here awhile back. They pop up randomly, so I'm sure you will find her with patience! Pamela really suits her, and I love the color of her robe, it works so nicely with her makeup colors. Congrats on your new girl!