1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Region Fair line:

Jan 25, 2007

1. They are 58cm tall. :) Here are their measurements:
      http://dollsoom.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=neo_faq&wr_id=9
      Many years ago my sister had one once, they are really slim next to Volks dolls! But these days there are a lot of more slender dolls out there, so I don't think they look unusual.

I really like Aida, methinks its time to scour the requests section for resin comparison pics.

2. your girl is beyound beautiful!!! <3 i love her. Elly is even more under rated then my Nell. but she is stunning. And you know, i love their bodies. their simple but i love the simplicity. ive got my AR mini to do tons of things my more poseable dolls cant. and sometimes the posseable dolls drive me bonkers, cause they have more of tendency to snap into a pose i dont want then those who are designed simply. :) Sueding makes a huge difference too. XD Im currently looking for an AR body for a head i have. XD i like them that much.

3. Aw, thank you so much! ^^ . Probably the most of the people regrets Elly because the current default face up in the AR photos is not very flattering, that´s a shame. If I finally decide to get a more mature body for my Elly, I´d love to get a Nell head for the AR body (or maybe a Kun head from Volks, because the Nell head only seems pretty hard to find :( ), honestly I don´t want to part with it by the same reasons you told. <3

Dolly: For resin matches, I can tell you my girl has currently the same resin color of my Luts Summer09 head, and I can also tell it´s a pretty good match with Angel of Dream normal yellow skin.
      Also, I changed my girl´s default hands for Elfdoll girl hands (the old style ones), the resin color from Elfdoll is a bit lighter, but not too much noticeable (the AR hands are blushed, BTW):
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. wow the longer fingers on the elfdoll hands are very lovely. i like the chubby fingers... though i wish i could find someone to seperate them a little like on my mini girl. your girl is very lovely. makes me want to go home and take pics of my Nelli. LOL i could never find a name that suited her, so she stayed as Nelli. :)

5. Reviving this thread! Has anyone seen the new girl Orphee? STUNNING. Like an older Natassa. I was not going to get any new SD sized dolls, but changing my mind...

6. I like her face but it seems like her head doesn't quite fit her body for some reason. Her neck seems a bit disproportionately long/thin.

7. I also love Orphee, she is really gorgeous!. Btw, I´ve noticed that AR changed the sculpt of the hands of the Fair girls, I´m quite interested in seeing how are these, they look really pretty, but the photos so far doesn´t let see them properly.

8. Actually...Orphee seems to be on the Gem girl body! If you look at the description, that is what it says...and those are Gem girl hands....
      That explains why the neck looks so long, and the proportions look a bit odd...though I don't know why they have decided to start selling Fair heads on Gem bodies! :? The Angel Region bodies are so cute, don't know why they'd want to stop using them....*huggles her boy and his cute chubby little hands*

9. Oh!, I didn´t noticed it, that explains all, hummm. I´d be really happy if AR sells the heads separately, the sculpts of the Fair girls are too cute and I want to buy a Nell head (or a Orphee, she is so lovely too) to put it in my Fair girl body, once I change my Elly to an Ariadoll body; I don´t want to sell her Angel Region body. :<

10. That explains it. I didn't catch that and was wondering why it didn't look like a fair girl body. XD

I really like how the hands look after finger separation actually. They look a bit less like mittens but still have a cute shape.

11. Colin and Abel Colin are also new, but I haven't seen anyone talking about them.

They appear to be sculpted by who ever sculpted the Rossette girls and Gem Coquina. So I guess we'll never see any more SD sculpts by Inhyeungsa, which is a shame.

That being said, the new fairs are really cute! Dosen't Abel remind you of MSD f-21 and SDC Renee (as well as the Rossette girl as mentioned)? His default faceup is a little underwhleming, but I think he could look so gorgeous. I'm tempted, but i'm trying not to add so many cute/young looking boys to my collection.

Ophree reminds me of the peakswoods girls. It's a bit odd they are selling her on the Gem body, but under the fair line? You'd think they'd put her with the other gems, on the main soom site.

12. I figured id revive this thread again so i could spam my Nell, Nelli. she got a new dress today sewn by the super talented FLpinkboxsociety... and i just wanted to share:

Nelli

[​IMG]
      Wendyminimeet2011_010 by kittywolf13, on Flickr

As for the new dolls (i love the new girl! she looks like Nell's older sister.) i guess SOOM bought them out which is why they are on soom bodies and come with soom eyes. it makes me sad because i love the old bodies. soom's are great... but the old body is what makes them unique. :( still i want her and one of the boys. i forget his name.

13. Kittywolf13, she looks LOVELY! :D , Nells are too cute. >w<

I still want a Nell head, or a Orphee head (I should do a split), for my AR body... :...( , so many years with it just make me impossible to sell it now, and the new girl would be my Elly´s little sister.

14. Good luck finding a Nell head. It took me several years to find my girl. She's even broken and I didn't care. I had to have her. :) I want orphee and one of the boys too. If you ever do an order let me know ahead of time and maybe we can do a group order. :)

15. I have one Fair girl, Diana.
      [​IMG]
      I bought her second-hand here in DoA and her nose was modified, so I ended up modding the nose a bit more and with Euclase in mind sawing her ears off and making her ball-jointed lamb ears. I love her, I like how she's not as curvy as many bodies out there. I did end up changing her hands into Delf-hands, I didn't like how small the original ones were. The face up is mine, as is the wig. Eyes are Aamu's, a bit bubbly but I think they fit her just fine, they give her this soft expression I really like ^^

16. Uninu, she's really pretty. I love her faceup and her ears are marvelous. One of the most enchanting doll's i've seen in awhile. I think Diana's wide face and doe eyes work really well for a little lamb!

17. Sure, I´ll keep you in mind if I decide to do it. ^^

Uninu, your Diana is sooo lovely, I agree with Sillypeach, her face really suits a lamb, like a faun too. :)