1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio 70cm: Claudia, Callia, Ripper and Antonini

May 5, 2009

1. Yes, if you want to place any orders you have to e-mail Lily :) She can tell you what options are available, but as far as I'm aware all AS dolls are available fullset or blank ^_^

2. Has anyone else tried asking for photos of the head blank? I tried asking, but they misinterpreted me and told me it was the price.

And looking at the website today, now it says they're limited 50?? NOOOOES! *stares at empty dolly fund jar*

3. Lily? isn't Hedi? They have changed rep again?

these girls are so beautiful~~~~ but nobody feel boys are similar to their dolls produced before? Anyway,every company have problems like this.

But anyone who want to order them should be patiently,they always have beautiful dolls and bad service /shipment.

4. I found the pics of girls' body are put up on the web,they are so ...sex?O_0

5. Ok, I'm confused. If Carina and Claudia are limited, how come you could buy head and body separately? Can somebody explain me that?

6. Yeah, Hedi has gone on a long holiday so it's Lily now :3

And yes, they're limited dolls *_*

And I've ordered from them three times now and I've never found there service to be bad or slow O_O In fact, I was astonished with how fast they shipped out the last 5 dolls I bought in a GO ^_^;;

7. Can buy the heads alone? I don't know that. But I heard that the basic versions of these new dolls (without elf ears and teeth) will be released later. Maybe that's why the body can be bought separately.

And the measurements of the 62cm girls:

8. These dolls are gorgeous; thank you for the great find. owo *stares at pretty dolls*

9. I ask Lily about heads.
      qiaobian basic versions is good :) Maybe you know boys measurements?

10. I second the want for boy measurements...If the shoulder are big enough, they might just be what the Dr ordered!

11. I ask Lily via email
      The measurement of 71.5 male body:
      Height:71.5CM
      Head Circumference 22.6CM
      Neck Circumference 11.5CM
      Shoulder Width 14.5CM
      Bust 27.5CM
      Waist 20CM
      Hip 27CM
      high hip 10CM
      Low Hip 8.5CM
      Thigh Circumference 16CM
      Knee Width 11CM
      Calf Circumference 12.5CM
      Arm Length 27CM
      Leg Length 39CM
      Sole Length 8.5CM
      Sole Width 3.5CM

12. Thanks for info :)

13. Does anyone know what other resins the current colors of Angell Studio match? I'm thinking about just buying a big boy body but don't know what color to get it in, and all the resin matching threads for this company seem kinda old.

14. Hmm... well, I think the pink skin tone will match DoD quite well, but I couldn't be 100% about others. Which skin tone are you trying to match?

15. I was just wondering if the suntan matched anything like Volks or Migidoll, but I think one would probably have to buy an actual Angell-Studio doll to know that.

16. Ahh, well I can ask one of the midlands meet girls if she could bring her Volks Sunlight to a meet and I'll bring my boyfriend's tanned Andrea and do a resin comparison, if you like? I don't think I can help with Migidoll though I'm afraid :sweat

17. wow,that's perfect~~

Is that lily or hedi who do this perfect service ?

18. Their butter tone is a little more yellow than Luts, but would work with older,yellowed Luts heads. Their butter tone is also a little more transparent than Luts. Hybriding could be tricky with this skin tone, but workable with proper blushing.

I have a butter Lucifer, who is an absulute stunner, and he goes quite well with my second-hand luts collection. I also have a 60-cm AS body in their pinky skin tone that matches nothing else I own. I hang onto it though, because thankfully one of my boys wears a lot of long sleeves and high-collared shirts , so it's hard to tell.

19. It was Hedi, just before she went away (how ominous does that sound? :lol:) but Lily is doing very well so far ^^ She's a little slower than Hedi was, and her English is a little more confusing, but after spending two years chatting to AS reps I'm getting my head around it ok :lol: (I'm an AS addict <3) The only time I've had to wait an exceptional amount of time for an order from AS was when they had all that snow (was it xmas 07/new year 08?) and when there's a national holiday on :lol: And even then, it was only the snow that really affected the order, since the holidays are never very long so they only delay things by a day or two. I waited about three months for my Vera when it snowed :XD:

It's the new website that makes things awkward more than anything :doh I wish they'd just get it sorted out already.

But anyway, that's not related to the new dolls :sweat

20. After seeing Ripper (or Rebus) for the first time......it was love at first sight! :D He fits one of my characters perfectly! Hopefully, he's still available by the end of July when I buy him....his head, that is. :XD: His body will follow in the future (because my budget won't allow it for now).