1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Baby discussion part 1

Oct 19, 2007

1. Heh, I'm thinking over getting Leon as I'm a Leo myself. I technically missed his ordering period since I was on a dolly break at the time, but I see they have a few in stock at Fabric Friends & Dolls, so I've been toying with the idea. Not until my current layaway is paid, though! :blush

2. She really is adorable <3

3. She's cute but I don't understand the nurse outfit. o.O

4. I just remembered these dolls and had a look at which Zodiac signs has been done. They made Libra :

[​IMG]

Product info here : http://www.angell-studio.com/en/?product-2866.html

Must say that they made some 'interesting' choices with Libra. He looks nothing like I'd imagine that Zodiac sign to look. Also, that song played in the Libra video seriously reminds me of the Dutch Sinterklaas song 'He komt, de lieve goede Sint'.

So that means that the next doll will be Scorpio, my Zodiac sign!! Since it seems to be girl-boy-girl-boy, that means she'll be a girl. I'm REALLY curious to see what they'll do with Scorpio.

5. I don't understand the concepts for these zodiac dolls at all, don't seem to relate in anyway. XD

I'm keeping my eye out for when they do Aquarius though! Just hope it's a girl. :p

6. The Libra doll reminds me of old west type movies, maybe a sheriff. Maybe it has something to do with the scales of justice? Other than that, I dunno.

7. Hi guys! Here is my Ozzy (Trick in grey skin) with a new wig

[​IMG]

8. Did you see the Scorpio release?

[​IMG]Scorpio by Angell Studio, on Flickr

She is so AWESOME!!! I'm totally in love with her look. I'm a Scorpio myself and usually don't tend to like how Scorpio's are pictured. But this one is totally amazing. I absolutely love the outfit, wig and little Scorpio figurine.

9. I just saw her yesterday! She is adorable!

10. Couldn't agree more! Also a Scorpio here, although I don't care much for star signs. But she also reminds me very much of one of my favourite dolls (the girl in my avatar), so I must say I'm severely tempted. I just wish I could get her with just eyes and face-up!

11. hello... Guys!
      i never heard of this company before. How is it the resin?
      it arrive with an official cardbox? Certificate?

but whats and how do you recognize if a resin in France resion pr not?

thank you For the info:)

12. Angell-Studio has been around for quite a while. It is a good company and they make beautiful dolls. French resin is usually used to describe resin which is slightly transparent. Angell-Studio has a number of resins to choose from. The dolls do come in special boxes with certificates.

13. Thank you so much! So if I don't choose transparent particolar resin, isnt french resin right? Im concerned about this because I know french resin have a more tendency to yellowing! But I agree... their dolls are very beautiful!

14. True, their solid colours yellow the same as any other company, but the translucent ones yellow quicker. I have both from them :)

15. After all, resin is resin! :)
      But I fall in love of Momo and ? I dont remember the exact name, and another called Milky or something.
      are all dolls YOSD size.
      I wish to see more pics from owners!
      :D

16. #417 stellarphenomena, Dec 1, 2015
      Last edited: May 11, 2016
    17. I love your doll she's beautiful. Is "AS" the sculpt name? Also I have to ask which of the bodies is that? I want a slightly more mature mini and was interested in the differences between the regular/double jointed body and the starry. Anyone have any info and/or pics? Would be great.
      Also I heard that new French resin isn't as bad as old French resin. Does it still yellow as badly and quickly?

18. Hi pinkittycat! I use AS as in Angell-Studio. She's a Bella sculpt, on the 26cm translucent pink body. I love her. I do want the 31cm Starry Body still...I'm not sure but I think the only difference is the length of the legs...?

[​IMG]

19. The bodies are different. The 31cm bodies have a one piece torso. I will try to take a comparison in a couple days. I don't have a baby girl yet, but I may get Stella and put her one the 31cm body.