1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Baby discussion part 1

Oct 19, 2007

1. Thank you stellarphenomena she's just so adorable. Did you get the full set with the cute uniform when you got her?

Thank you that's great info. And I'd love to see that. I bet it'd be so cute. And there weren't many pics of them clothed so it's kind of hard to picture just how much more like a child as apposed to an infant they'd look. Thank you both immensely.
      If I'm going to be honest I have sooooooo many of them in mind that I'd want to buy. At least four. A dodo, a guy, a ND probably two mom's... though I am weak and want more because they are ADORABLE! So only finances hold me back. I've already got characters in mind, these cute guys would just be perfect for them.

2. Yes, but another doll seems to have borrowed it!! :lol:

#422 stellarphenomena, May 11, 2016
      Last edited: May 13, 2016
    3. Oh my gosh I love it! I wish they still sold the sailor outfits, they were so precious! And seem like they'd be a pain to sew. >o<

4. They should bring them back, they were apparently popular. Not long after I got mine they were "out of stock"!

5. Yeah that sounds about right. Unfortunately. I wish they would too. It makes no sense to not supply the demand. If it's a matter of no longer having access to the exact same fabric they could post pics of the fabric they can get and I'm sure people would buy. Anyways too bad for us eh? Oh well I guess that just leaves those who want that look three options; craft it, commission it, of skulk through second-hand for it. Thanks for the pic btw. And replying sometimes DOA can be a little intimidating. ^///^'

6. Have you guys seen the new Sagittarius doll that AS put up today? Its so adorable!!!! I think I am going to get her!

7. Love the doll, but unfortunately not the stock. I was really looking forward to this one (being a Sag.) but don't care for all the pink. I love the boys stock though, and his normal (non anime) face up! Thinking about it....

8. Awesome the girl Sagittarius is sooooooo cute! I adore her outfit. Though I've never really liked the anime face... 8/ though I love the boy version's shoes! X3

#428 pinkittycat, May 12, 2016
      Last edited: May 16, 2016
    9. I just received Virgo today after a long time looking for her. All the horoscope series dolls are really unbearably cute. Its too bad they'll only release them as limiteds.

[​IMG]

10. She's adorable! I love her outfit! Wear did you get it?

I agree these are all cute dolls! I have Ayaliz and Leon!

11. Thanks :)
      Its an Iplehouse KID outfit, and its actually too big. the starry body is exactly the same size as a regular YoSd, just with super long legs lol.

12. Aw!! I agree...although I don't have any of the horoscope dolls they're adorable! Love the current Sagittarius but can't get her/him.

13. Anyone interested in the new Rong Rongs? I think they are adorable, and remind me of Xagadoll or
      A-S Scorpio.

[​IMG]

14. They remind me of Scorpio a lot too! I think she's adorable, I would order her in a heartbeat if I had a place for a tiny atm :)

15. I adore Dodo! Does anyone have pictures of her that I can see?

16. RongRong :lol:

[​IMG]

17. Bundled up for the snow...

[​IMG]

18. Aww, what a total sweetheart!

19. How utterly adorable!