1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Baby discussion part 1

Oct 19, 2007

1. I finally have a Baby Huaxi! He is so cute, but the clothes I ordered from AS don't fit as well as they should, because they were designed for the starry body. I'm not able to slip his hands into the top's cuff sleeves, probably because they starry body has smaller hands. So I needed to remove the hands first before slipping on the top. The bottom skirt also barely fit, but at least the hooks were able to close with some stretching. The belt that came with the set wasn't able to do that...

2. Grats! Baby Huaxi is adoable! I have the older one... curious to see the new one on the new body!

3. I'm considering ordering a starry body just so I can have Huaxi play himself at different ages.

4. hi anyone looking! seems this thread lost a little traction :sweat i have an AS Gus on the baby body, teeeechhnically she has the boy body but :’> imo the boy and girl bodies don’t look much different so i don’t care.

Anyway here’s Claude (claudette)! I hate sewing smaller than MSD so she’s the lucky recipient of any of my clothes shopping (sorry for the instagram link)

Login • Instagram

i bought her second hand back in late 2019, i think. She came with those hands, and for the life of me i can’t find any other ones since it seems like they favor the starry body now… did they ever actually make any other ones for the baby body?! :doh

5. @Karra: Hi, I'm looking! I love AS. Your doll is lovely, the styling reminds me of Alister/Alice. I have three Yosd, none are Starry body. Bella (photo) RongRong and Huaxi.

I follow all AS stuff so always nice to see their doll...all sizes!

[​IMG]

6. @stellarphenomena I love her!! She’s so cute, especially her butterfly dress. :D Yeah, i bought mine on a whim, the seller had put a really cute black wig on in the photos and that was what sold me and ironically once she got to me i put her in a blonde wig and it hasn’t come off since. There’s something about AS’s dolls, i really like their resin. And they always look super pretty and delicate hehe

7. @Karra: Yeah, that's funny when you have an initial look in mind for a doll and they end up differently.

Speaking of AS resin, this doll was ordered years ago as translucent pink. I have another that is translucent white. None of my other dolls look like this, and I don't think AS offers these anymore, do you know?

8. spamming cozy Bella since this thread has been dead so long?!

[​IMG]