1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Baby discussion part 1

Oct 19, 2007

1. bump to life! Does anyone have a resinsoul body they can slap an AS head on?? I am back to wanting a body for my Kimi head and I don't know what other companies I can get in grey other than soom off the mp...I'd like him to be a little smaller than North (his name would be South XDD) and I thought RS might be ok...

2. What a lovely boy! I am concerned about the poseability of their wrists though

3. I fell in love with Ice and wonder, can I take off his rabbits ears? On some pictures he is with these ears, on some - without. Can anyone help?

4. The rabbit ears are attached by magnets and are removable. I actually have Ice and snow's ears on my Soom Afi XD Not at the same time though...

5. i own one tinie form AS she is a momo and i have a miss anna and they are both adorable

6. My AS Kimi came home last week, luckily my friend made him some clothes so he doesn't have to run around naked. Hugo is still missing a face-up, eyes and wig. But hopefully i'll be able to fix that soon...

[​IMG]
      (p.s ignore the mess on the backgound :'D)

7. my new girl AS limited ed bella
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      name:sakura
      birthday:14 feb

8. VampireAngel13, thank you! Your Afi looks like nice wiith them, I guess ^^

9. Your girl is sweet! does anyone have a tan tiny?

10. Oh wow. Some cute ears this time around.

Also is the site down for your guys too? I tried to access the website today and can't get in at all.

11. say hello to my new girl Nyu, she is my first angel studio and i am in love with the resin ^-^
      i bought Nyu from angell-studio limited Ice out of my birthday money but i asked them to
      make him into a girl though .I just in love her little face she is just sooooo
      adoreable, she was worth the wait ^-^ also she is wearing the free dress set
      seen in the first photos which it just sooo beautiful . i bought her on 23rd of december and recieved her 24th feb, so not to long wait. here are afew photos of her

[​IMG]

12. also i could not help myself and bought this outfit too

[​IMG]

13. I totally forgot to put Doyle's head on the body but while at a meet-up this weekend someone had a Pixiu and I snapped some comparison pictures. You can sort of judge the shoulder width of the ResinSoul shoulders based on Doyle's body.

[​IMG]

14. My Bella!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Oh my goodness she's adorable! :D

16. Isn't she? I love her to bits, I'm even considering getting a second Bella. Shame I'm flat broke though, AS already has all my money ;)

17. Hey everyone! I'm getting a Momo for my sister for our birthday (we're twins) and I was wondering

a) if I could have some Momo spam (if anyone has her, of course) and

b) if you knew if Angell Studio does layaways? I've emailed the AS people and I'm really impatient so I want to know like yesterday.

I know Mint-on-card does layaways but they're actually a little more expensive than buying straight from AS themselves. Though that'd probably even out in the shipping. I guess I'm just wondering what you think I should do!

Thanks for your time!

18. I actually emailed them regarding that, and they said they do. If I remember correctly, first payment will be 30% of the total and the balanced split into 2 month layaway payments.

I'm thinking of getting a Momo as well.. (*´∀`*)

19. I did layaway for my Kimo with AS and it was probably one of the best exchanges I've ever done in regards to that.

I ended up ordering straight from AS, because I had a little bit of a special order (wanted the Kimi ears with the Kimo) and I didn't want to deal with a middle man. Usually though, I go through dealers if they're cheaper in terms of shipping. If you purchus through MoC then you're not going to have to deal with the sometimes confusing emails from AS. The person in charge of emailing writes English, and is super patient and nice if you ask for clarification, but it's a little hard to understand the meaning sometimes.

20. hello everyone! i am fleacollar999's twin sister. she posted in here about ordering me a Momo and we are anxiously awaiting her arrival, she is being shipped very very soon! i'll post photos as soon as she arrives!