1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Baby discussion part 1

Oct 19, 2007

1. I was supposed to get Momo today, but no one was home to sign for her package! :doh We're picking her up from the post office tomorrow!

2. I'm going to jump in here. I owned an AS Amy (MSD) and fell in love with the resin color. I had to sell her for financial reasons but now I want a yosd size doll.

I'm having trouble picking from Nona or Ice. I want Ice but Nona is up for a very good deal... and is ready to ship so no waiting. ah, I can't beat the temptation. It's my birthday in a few weeks! Hubby will understand... I just got a job so I can buy her myself. *Glee*

3. Aw happy early Birthday!! And congrats on the new job! :D

I love AS resin. I think I like it so much because I wasn't expecting it to be so nice...it's gorgeous and weighs a ton. Even for such a tiny doll XD

I have to look Nona up, but Ice and Snow are the same as Kimo and Kimi, so I know they're adorable! I love my Kimo...He's been in the same outfit forever at this point, but it's so perfect for him every time I get him out to change him I can't do it!

Already there and ready to ship is so tempting lol Good luck deciding!

4. Oh really!? I didn't know Snow and Ice were Kimo and Kimi. And here I was lamenting because I liked yours sooo much but absolutely didn't want grey resin (I'm after the french resin actually).

I'm trying to get the Nona for my birthday, hopefully she's still available. If not, I'm going to get Ice with a female body with the Snow face up for xmas. :) BTW, since I'm on the website, here's Nona:
      [​IMG]
      http://www.angell-studio.com/en/?product-1415.html

5. Nona is so cute!! I used to have that wig. XD
      I love AS's French resin...I am not crazy about french or enviro resin as a whole but I've painted two different FR AS dolls and it's gorgeous. My roommate has both Ice and Snow (both girls) in ws and one of them is the translucent. She's so pretty.

I need to drag poor North out of hibernation. All my bunnies need some love at this point lol I'm so neglectful!

I hope you can grab yours Stephanie, Ice or Nona (so cutes!!)!

6. I had a Narsha in FR and loved it... and I had AS Amy in FR and loved it even more. I couldn't get it out of my mind. haha

Drag your room mate into here, I want to see her girls!

There's a Snow in the MP but the seller hasn't got back to me yet if she's still available so I'm guessing not. :( I don't want to wait, I want one nooooowwww. lol

7. Done ;)

Boo :( I hate when they take forever to answer, I don't blame you for not wanting to wait! Good luck! *Crosses fingers*

8. I'm the roommate.....I love my snow....but I love my Ice more. I have them as twins even tough one is technically a boy and one is technically a girl, I have them both as girls. My Ice is translucent and the snow is solid white.....only because I didn't pay attention when I ordered them ;)
      [​IMG]

Ice is on the Left and Snow is on the Right

9. Awww thanks for sharing! They are beautiful! Gaw I'm so excited... Oddly enough the more I'm in this hobby the less patience I have!

10. Guess who just won this cutie from ebay. $149.99 free shipping and she's a full set!

[​IMG]

I can't wait until she gets here! Early b-day gift to me :D

11. Yay!! Congratulations! She's adorable. And a fraction of the wait! :D

12. I'm hoping I fall in love with her. I like her but I was really in love with Ice. But maybe I'll get an Ice later. They are so affordable!

13. Wow, congrats! Such a good price and she'll be with you soon. She's adorable, I'm sure you will have no problems loving her :)

14. Rawr, she isn't due to be here until Monday...ahhh the waittttt.

I'm considering putting an Ice on layaway but I should wait to get my Nona and see how I like her first. lol

15. My Nona made it. I decided she had to be called Gigi... but her given name is Giovanna. :)

I'm impressed with the doll. Not so much the seller. :/

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...na-Blueberry-Cheesecake&p=9487376#post9487376

Preview:
      [​IMG]

^_^

OH... her wig is a DZ 6/7; fits beautifully. Her eyes are (full set lavender are 16mm) 12mm which I think suit her much better. The outfit is K2 yoSD size and fits wonderfully. The shoes are only doll and fit super super tight. I hurt my finger getting them on... but they did go on. So no socks. But they are cute.

16. I watched your video. :) I don't have a youtube account though to comment...

She must be an older body? My new Nona has a face plate instead of the head cap. Also, there ARE boy bodies in the 1/6 size (you mentioned you weren't sure if there was). ^_^

17. My Bella and Nero!

[​IMG]

My Nero!
      [​IMG]

18. Aww! So cute, the both of them!