1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Baby discussion part 1

Oct 19, 2007

1. Freckles are so cute! I want to attempt them on an incoming girl too. And lol, I had an eyelash in my hand the other day too. But yeah, freckles on tan skin, I dunno. I've never seen it done before, but it might be super cute. But red and pink also sounds like a good idea. Or maybe blue eyeshadow to match that dress? Although, you might have plans to change her into something else :)

2. Maybe if I have time, I'll photoshop Hea and put freckles on her just to see;;
      I plan to keep dressing Hea in pastel and baby colours so maybe I could try blue!

3. Oh, tan with freckles...hmm, might not look too good, but it might not be bad? You should look for a face-up artist that does good freckles and ask them? Don't always trust photoshop :P

4. Do you know any great face-up artists based in Singapore? I don't own paypal or the like so I can't pay for things overseas...
      I'm reconsidering freckles now haha!

5. In Singapore? I'm sorry, I'm afraid not >: If I see any I will tell you c: But when you get marketplace access, you'll be able to look around the section with the face-up shoppies ^ ^~

6. How do I get marketplace access?? Anyway, regarding the face-up artists, I've found a few based in Singapore already ^o^

7. You get marketplace access after you've made enough posts and been a member for long enough. I thought it was 40 posts and 25 days, but I might have the two mixed up ;)

8. It's 40 posts and a month I think for limited access and 100 posts and 6 months for full access...you can look it up in the rules LOL.
      Good that you've found face-up artists in Singapore though C:

9. Oh she is adorable!!!

I agree, we need more spam. I'm waiting on my female Ice... when I get her, I'll be spamming her a lot. :)

10. She's so cute! Yay for more tiny spam, I will soon stop being lazy and post some pics too ;)

11. Here is the promised photo >^<;;; It's still pretty bad because the light in my friend's room sucked butt UAU;;;; If anyone wants to see the mod even clearer, I'll try to get a photo outside during the day when I get back Noche. c:

12. That mod really is great, you can hardly tell she wasn't originally like that. I love it!

13. Oh thank you very much ^u^ I'm glad it's hardly visible~

14. I never saw myself getting any of the smaller dolls, didn't have much interest in them at first ^^; but when I saw Ice I really sort of had to have him. They do come out with some adorable minis, don't they? He'll be my first floating head and I got to pre-order him in December, so that's a nice thought, I absolutely love the white transparent skintone and can't wait for the possibilities for his character ^^

15. Can't wait to see your Ice around Niryuu ^ ^~ I really love Ice too, wish I could get him >.< But alas, I have Yuma here for now so maybe later in time =v=

16. Thanks ^^ he's really cute, Yuma as well, I remember looking over at him a few times. I'll have to sneak some looks at yours one of these times :)

17. I'm waiting for Ice as well... and not so patiently lol. She's on layaway though so I gotta while to wait and can't afford to pay her off early yet. (Yeah, I got Ice on a female body lol)

18. Ice has a really nice face for being either male or female, I think it could work either way really nicely. What skin tone are you going for? And I'm not all that patient about waiting either ^^;

19. I got her in translucent pink and with a modified Strawberry mouse face up.

I really liked Snow but I'm not one for sleepy eyes so I knew it'd be safer for me to get Ice.

Someone else in here as Ice as a female and it's definitely believable. She's adorable as a girl.