1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-studio doll from Tang Dynasty

Sep 17, 2010

1. Exciteing I hope they come out soon. Hopeing for 60 but I'll get the 70 if i have to . >< I better start saving up. The caracters from the comics look cool i hope they will show the images dollified soon i'm curious on what they look like.

2. Thank you for the link and pics, Byzantine! ^^

Wow, those are some pretty boys. I can just imagine how gorgeous they will be done by AS! I'm probably getting a 70cm boy from AS soon anyway, but I think these guys would be great as 70cm's.

I'd love to see some handsome new 60cm boys from them too, though! Either way a lot of people will be happy. :)

3. I agree! And I cant wait to see their clothes, wigs, etc!

4. Really?! I'm all excited now! I've been swooning over their Chinese ancient styles... Almost "died" in the hands of their Hua Xi & Yue (Yue especially!). It took me a great lot of determination not to break my 1/3s-only-rule... Please let them be 60s! Please~ Though I have a feeling they probably turn out to be 70+ like Hua Xi & Yan Di...

5. I should REALLY stay away from that damn news section:

Yeguang Shi...is foxy...must resist...71.5cm of pure swoon worthy

6. holy shi---- omg *dies*

7. Mechakal----You're soooo quicklly! I just prepare to update this information lol
      Oh, my god, I love the clothes. It's sooooo gorgeous! Can't wait the other two clothes !!!

8. Awww, the cloth is gorgeous!!!

9. LOL

As soon as I saw there was a thread I headed over and had to share...he is too pretty not to drool about...

Yessss I believe AS may break me with this one

10. Wow! That is a really nice outfit. I cant wait to see the bottom half of the clothes. I wonder if they will have an Event like free shipping?

11. crap he's gorgeous and 70cm just exactly what I wanted >.< AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO EAT let alone buy one... AAARRGGGHHHH!!!
      T_T
      must... get...money.. *o*

12. Why! Whyyy~!?
      He's so gorgeous, and I want him, despite the fact that I hoped for 60cm...
      Argh! Now my list is all mixed up again!!
      (Tho I still hope that at least one of them'll be 60cm...)

13. What a gorgeous boy! <3 That is one beautiful face, I can't wait to see more pics.

14. Boooo, I was also hoping for 60 cm ! Oh well, I have to wait and see the rest of the boys, but I have the feeling, that they all gonna be 70 +... Such a shame... Though I guess I will catch their clothes for my HuaXi ^.....^

15. I'm just..wow.. -fans self- He's so, so yummy! I'm glad to know that Angell Studio does layaway because I can see all my doll plans going out the window for one of these boys for sure. -_-

I'm holding off for pictures of the others, but right now I know I'm utterly doomed.

16. Grah he's soo pretty...too bad 70cm is too tall for the female I have...Can't wait to see the other two. Maybe one of them can convince me I need a 70?

17. I really think this guy is an amazing fashionista centurys ahead of his time - he wouldn't look out of place in some locales today, just very trendy! Tang Dynasty textiles were very advance for their time but I still think lepoard fabric would be a rare find XD

Historical accuracy aside I can't say he isn't lovely XD I'm really excited to see some of the other boys from this set

18. Yeah I have a feeling they will all be 70cm + also, none for me this time, im trying to cut back and figure out what dolls i really need anyways ^^. He is beautiful though

19. Bicheng is out~!

i... i love~ :D

20. [​IMG]

Bicheng's pic!! I asked them whether they accept layaway >_<
      I love their outfits for death and wanna get at least one for my Gavin!!!